As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

How do you tell a girl she needs to brush her teeth? UPDATE

13»

• Options
    UnderdogUnderdog Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    Brush her tongue...

That's where the bacteria shows up and causes bad smells. Also, she might want to see a dentist if its really bad. A rotten tooth can cause bad breath that can't be stopped.

Tongue brushing is pretty crucial. Wouldn't a rotten tooth hurt enough to let her know before going to the dentist?

Underdog on
  • Options
    ShawnaseeShawnasee Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Yay OP!

Shawnasee on
  • Options
    underdonkunderdonk __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    Brush her tongue...

That's where the bacteria shows up and causes bad smells. Also, she might want to see a dentist if its really bad. A rotten tooth can cause bad breath that can't be stopped.

Wouldn't the mouthwash take care of the bacteria on the tongue?

underdonk on
    Back in the day, bucko, we just had an A and a B button... and we liked it.
  • Options
    IogaIoga Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    It wouldn't change the fact that there was some sort of buildup still on the tongue in which bacteria could thrive

That's why we brush instead of just using mouthwash - to remove food particles, plaque and other buildups

Ioga on
  • Options
    EskimoDaveEskimoDave Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    underdonk wrote: »
    Brush her tongue...

Wouldn't the mouthwash take care of the bacteria on the tongue?

whenever I brush my tongue I spit out a thick yellow blob. I also taste better afterwards.

EskimoDave on
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Congrats.

We're really not that interested in the hygiene. More to the point, I hope the sex was good ;-p

Decay and gross negligence can cause issues. Getting it checked by a dentist is probably the way to go. I hope that lead to punishment. Seriously, capitalize on this shit.

If its' not a dental issue, go see a normal doctor, because sometimes when my ulcer is acting up or I'm hungry, I can kill a canary with a burp.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    i second going to a normal doctor
    i've had a friend who had ...holes or something..? in the back of the throat, where food would basically get all up in there and rot. thats right. rotting food. that you cant brush away.

i'm sorry i can't be more technical about this, but it is a problem and phoof it is smelly.

mully on
  • Options
    ueanuean Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    mully wrote: »
    i've had a friend who had ...holes or something..? in the back of the throat, where food would basically get all up in there and rot. thats right. rotting food. that you cant brush away.

i'm sorry i can't be more technical about this, but it is a problem and phoof it is smelly.

That's actually super common.

TONSILOLITHS.

TONSILOLITHS.

uean on
    Guys? Hay guys?
    PSN - sumowot
  • Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    mully wrote: »

:?

o_O

D:

brb washing mouth out with rubbing alcohol.

admanb on
  • Options
    The Crowing OneThe Crowing One Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Congrats.

We're really not that interested in the hygiene. More to the point, I hope the sex was good ;-p

Decay and gross negligence can cause issues. Getting it checked by a dentist is probably the way to go. I hope that lead to punishment. Seriously, capitalize on this shit.

If its' not a dental issue, go see a normal doctor, because sometimes when my ulcer is acting up or I'm hungry, I can kill a canary with a burp.

Way to take all the fun out of my post...

Good advice notwithstanding.

The Crowing One on
    3rddocbottom.jpg
  • Options
    underdonkunderdonk __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2009
    Congrats.

Way to take all the fun out of my post...

Good advice notwithstanding.

Yeah really.

Hey, I'm sure there's also a party you can go kill down the street, Metalbourne.

underdonk on
    Back in the day, bucko, we just had an A and a B button... and we liked it.