Options

September begins CUTE season!

145791063

Posts

  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Kiss!

    2511359674787724ac65.jpg

    2440616862a70a9cce72.jpg

    JoeUser on
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Moreover, instinctual behaviors, such as hiding caches of food in case of famine and attempting to burrow into furniture to build a nest, can also add to the difficulty of their care.

    Several factors make it important to ensure that a pet does not escape. Its speed and agility (they can jump four times their own body length), along with their natural chase instinct, creates the risk of a Fennec Fox slipping its harness or collar. Since it is also an adept digger (it can dig up to 20 feet (6.1 m) a night in its natural environment), outdoor pens and fences must be extended several feet below ground.

    they are probably way too expensive but damn that sounds like a fun pet

    Langly on
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Meiz wrote: »
    JoeUser wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    wow, having a fox as a pet would rule

    2823367365135cbbe4a9.jpg

    That thing looks like it could set you on fire with its mind.

    So keep a Buizel or Sandshrew ready to toss and you're good.

    Seriously on
  • Options
    vermiculturevermiculture Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I should stop looking at animal pictures and get some work done today, but I probably wont

    penguinkeeper.jpg

    vermiculture on
    steam id: vermiculture
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    "Ok, now turn your head and cough"

    DrZiplock on
  • Options
    MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    "Ok, now turn your head and squeak"

    MKR on
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    3875672879ff5502d9f7.jpg

    JoeUser on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    I looked up the price of those foxes and hot damn it's kinda pricey but I will probably get one if I have a nice house and can get a decent set up for the yard so he doesnt dig our climb out when I let him out.

    M.D. on
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Anteater hanging out

    3866865500e3338926fd.jpg

    JoeUser on
  • Options
    vermiculturevermiculture Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Anteaters are sweet. They remind me of the colossi from SOTC They are also related to sloths! I was recently at the aquarium in baltimore and found the sloths in the rainforest! Last year they had a new baby sloth, but didn't know it for a while cause they are so damned hard to find.

    babysloth.png

    vermiculture on
    steam id: vermiculture
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Sloths!

    388279277894c17ba306.jpg

    3860932820a6cf15ccdf.jpg

    JoeUser on
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    sloths always make me uneasy for some reason.

    They seem malevolently slow, rather than gentle and nice.

    Langly on
  • Options
    Ol' SparkyOl' Sparky Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    oh my god it's smiling

    Ol' Sparky on
  • Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Sloths and anteaters can be cute, but damn they're scary. Look at the claws!
    Also Koalas. Goddamn things will fuck you up.

    George Fornby Grill on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Langly wrote: »
    sloths always make me uneasy for some reason.

    They seem malevolently slow, rather than gentle and nice.

    man what does that even mean

    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    Ol' SparkyOl' Sparky Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    koalas are just dicks in general

    and you can kinda tell from their face that they ain't very nice

    Ol' Sparky on
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Langly wrote: »
    sloths always make me uneasy for some reason.

    They seem malevolently slow, rather than gentle and nice.

    man what does that even mean

    like, instead of creeping up to you and just hang out, they'd instead slowly eat your intestines while you slept?

    I don't know, it's an irrational fear!

    Langly on
  • Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    edited September 2009
    wsff.jpg

    Wow.

    Thanks for the link to this blog.

    maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    wsff.jpg

    Wow.

    Thanks for the link to this blog.

    JoeUser on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Langly wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    sloths always make me uneasy for some reason.

    They seem malevolently slow, rather than gentle and nice.

    man what does that even mean

    like, instead of creeping up to you and just hang out, they'd instead slowly eat your intestines while you slept?

    I don't know, it's an irrational fear!

    glaciers must freak you right the fuck out.

    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Langly wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    sloths always make me uneasy for some reason.

    They seem malevolently slow, rather than gentle and nice.

    man what does that even mean

    like, instead of creeping up to you and just hang out, they'd instead slowly eat your intestines while you slept?

    I don't know, it's an irrational fear!

    glaciers must freak you right the fuck out.

    Slowly sliding across the landscape, carving a path out of the ruined lives of its victims who can do little but watch the icy apocalypse unfold.

    MKR on
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    MKR wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    sloths always make me uneasy for some reason.

    They seem malevolently slow, rather than gentle and nice.

    man what does that even mean

    like, instead of creeping up to you and just hang out, they'd instead slowly eat your intestines while you slept?

    I don't know, it's an irrational fear!

    glaciers must freak you right the fuck out.

    Slowly sliding across the landscape, carving a path out of the ruined lives of its victims who can do little but watch the icy apocalypse unfold.

    see, you say it like that and now I can never look at the m the same way

    Langly on
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Langly wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    sloths always make me uneasy for some reason.

    They seem malevolently slow, rather than gentle and nice.

    man what does that even mean

    like, instead of creeping up to you and just hang out, they'd instead slowly eat your intestines while you slept?

    I don't know, it's an irrational fear!

    But look at this guy!

    3816149755d6592d3abc.jpg

    JoeUser on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    MKR wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    sloths always make me uneasy for some reason.

    They seem malevolently slow, rather than gentle and nice.

    man what does that even mean

    like, instead of creeping up to you and just hang out, they'd instead slowly eat your intestines while you slept?

    I don't know, it's an irrational fear!

    glaciers must freak you right the fuck out.

    Slowly sliding across the landscape, carving a path out of the ruined lives of its victims who can do little but watch the icy apocalypse unfold.

    creating conspicuously beautiful, rugged landscape... TO LURE IN UNSUSPECTING HYOO-MANS.

    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    If those things could move fast enough they'd be killing machines.
    Look at that thing. He's hungry for blood.

    George Fornby Grill on
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    JoeUser wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    sloths always make me uneasy for some reason.

    They seem malevolently slow, rather than gentle and nice.

    man what does that even mean

    like, instead of creeping up to you and just hang out, they'd instead slowly eat your intestines while you slept?

    I don't know, it's an irrational fear!

    But look at this guy!

    3816149755d6592d3abc.jpg

    he's thinking how tasty your blood would be, i don't trust those eyes

    edit: damn it, WL

    Langly on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Langly wrote: »
    JoeUser wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    sloths always make me uneasy for some reason.

    They seem malevolently slow, rather than gentle and nice.

    man what does that even mean

    like, instead of creeping up to you and just hang out, they'd instead slowly eat your intestines while you slept?

    I don't know, it's an irrational fear!

    But look at this guy!

    3816149755d6592d3abc.jpg

    he's thinking how tasty your blood would be, i don't trust those eyes

    edit: damn it, WL
    i think he's probably thinking

    "i






    love







    leaves.




    they







    are






    tasty."

    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    2137525143119ebbecc.jpg

    JoeUser on
  • Options
    MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    JoeUser wrote: »
    2137525143119ebbecc.jpg

    White people drive like this.

    Black people drive like that.

    MKR on
  • Options
    GafotoGafoto Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    MKR wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    sloths always make me uneasy for some reason.

    They seem malevolently slow, rather than gentle and nice.

    man what does that even mean

    like, instead of creeping up to you and just hang out, they'd instead slowly eat your intestines while you slept?

    I don't know, it's an irrational fear!

    glaciers must freak you right the fuck out.

    Slowly sliding across the landscape, carving a path out of the ruined lives of its victims who can do little but watch the icy apocalypse unfold.

    creating conspicuously beautiful, rugged landscape... TO LURE IN UNSUSPECTING HYOO-MANS.

    It's alright, they can't live in our world. They just melt. The crevasses might swallow you up if you get too close though:
    03crevasse.jpg

    Gafoto on
    sierracrest.jpg
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Gafoto wrote: »
    MKR wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    sloths always make me uneasy for some reason.

    They seem malevolently slow, rather than gentle and nice.

    man what does that even mean

    like, instead of creeping up to you and just hang out, they'd instead slowly eat your intestines while you slept?

    I don't know, it's an irrational fear!

    glaciers must freak you right the fuck out.

    Slowly sliding across the landscape, carving a path out of the ruined lives of its victims who can do little but watch the icy apocalypse unfold.

    creating conspicuously beautiful, rugged landscape... TO LURE IN UNSUSPECTING HYOO-MANS.

    It's alright, they can't live in our world. They just melt. The crevasses might swallow you up if you get too close though:
    03crevasse.jpg

    god what an awful way to die.

    broken, twisted, bleeding as two massive walls of ice squeeze you.

    body heat melting ice slightly, causing you to sink slowly, slowly further down, squeezed tighter and tighter.

    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Has this been posted yet? Despite not being very cute, it is very awesome.

    1bfd40ff86aa42e62009214d6873fa8fd60a1d64_m.jpg

    Lorahalo on
    I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • Options
    Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    2jg6vky.jpg

    Synthetic Orange on
  • Options
    Ol' SparkyOl' Sparky Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Lorahalo wrote: »
    Has this been posted yet? Despite not being very cute, it is very awesome.

    1bfd40ff86aa42e62009214d6873fa8fd60a1d64_m.jpg

    hahahahhahha

    Ol' Sparky on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Lorahalo wrote: »
    Has this been posted yet? Despite not being very cute, it is very awesome.

    1bfd40ff86aa42e62009214d6873fa8fd60a1d64_m.jpg


    holy shit what

    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    That is amazing.

    George Fornby Grill on
  • Options
    Ol' SparkyOl' Sparky Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    i almost have a hard time believing that it is real

    Ol' Sparky on
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    "You know... they fucked us over by making us do those sequels, right?"

    DrZiplock on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    Gafoto wrote: »
    MKR wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    sloths always make me uneasy for some reason.

    They seem malevolently slow, rather than gentle and nice.

    man what does that even mean

    like, instead of creeping up to you and just hang out, they'd instead slowly eat your intestines while you slept?

    I don't know, it's an irrational fear!

    glaciers must freak you right the fuck out.

    Slowly sliding across the landscape, carving a path out of the ruined lives of its victims who can do little but watch the icy apocalypse unfold.

    creating conspicuously beautiful, rugged landscape... TO LURE IN UNSUSPECTING HYOO-MANS.

    It's alright, they can't live in our world. They just melt. The crevasses might swallow you up if you get too close though:
    03crevasse.jpg

    god what an awful way to die.

    broken, twisted, bleeding as two massive walls of ice squeeze you.

    body heat melting ice slightly, causing you to sink slowly, slowly further down, squeezed tighter and tighter.

    seriously, think about this. cold, suffocating death pressing inexorably in on you.

    Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    humblehumble Registered User regular
    edited September 2009
    zip i have a whole 2 litres of chocolate milk to drink and live the bachelor life while the lady is away at pax

    by bachelor life i mean eating candy and playing video games

    humble on
This discussion has been closed.