As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread:

Penny Arcade

kelsithkelsith Registered User regular
edited December 2006 in Debate and/or Discourse
hey ive been wondering what do the people of penny arcade use to draw there art ive seen what it is (like that notepad thing thats hooked up to the computor he uses a long stylus to draw on it ) but what is it like wats it's name

My Favourite Quotes:

#1: I believe there should be laws but i should be able to bend them to my will like OJ simpson -- me

#2: Oh jeleousy thats what that feeling was and for a moment i thought it was pitty silley me -- CAD
kelsith on


  • Options
    CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Hello new person. For questions like this, you should use the Help/Advice forum.

    Corvus on
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    it's called a tablet pc


    Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    KazhiimKazhiim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2006
    search for "Wacom"

    Kazhiim on
  • Options
    DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    Kazhiim wrote:
    search for "Wacom"

    Doc on
This discussion has been closed.