As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Ultimate Comics] Divided We Fall

19495969798100»

• KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    I really really enjoyed Wolverine #3. Quicksilver was written really great, and got the (obvious) confirmation of Jimmy's mother.

Who is it?

• DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    I'm finding The Ultimates to be a pretty terrible book right now. When your main villain is a politician in a world of Ironmen and Hulks you're not doing something right. It's just so boring.

I'm... not sure that I agree with that. I think that - just like anything, really - a politician can be a terrible villain, or a great one. I don't think that a superhero book necessarily needs super-powered villains. It's all about the writing.

That being said, sure, I'm finding the book to be about middling right now, and the politician-villain isn't the most exciting character in the world.

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    See: Amanda Waller on JLU

CYpGAPn.png
    glithert
  • UltimateInfernoUltimateInferno Registered User regular
    Delduwath wrote: »
    I'm finding The Ultimates to be a pretty terrible book right now. When your main villain is a politician in a world of Ironmen and Hulks you're not doing something right. It's just so boring.

I'm... not sure that I agree with that. I think that - just like anything, really - a politician can be a terrible villain, or a great one. I don't think that a superhero book necessarily needs super-powered villains. It's all about the writing.

That being said, sure, I'm finding the book to be about middling right now, and the politician-villain isn't the most exciting character in the world.

Well it changes Writers with issue 25 and a it's partly about Reed Richards/Hulk with infinity gauntlets/some female kang thing/ quicksilver taking out the ultimates

"Ride or Die?" asked Goku

"Ride or Die" confirmed Dominic Toretto, as they took off to find the Dragon Balls in hopes of reviving their friend Sonic
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    I was wonder why Kang is a chick in this universe but then I realized that 616 Kang is the descendant of Reed Richards AND Sue Storm, while this Kang is probably the descendant of Richards and someone else.

Or she's completely different from 616 Kang in regards to her origin.

• OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    I was wonder why Kang is a chick in this universe but then I realized that 616 Kang is the descendant of Reed Richards AND Sue Storm, while this Kang is probably the descendant of Richards and someone else.

Or she's completely different from 616 Kang in regards to her origin.

Could be Kang's wife, Ravonna.