As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Is IGN's Best Of 2006 The Same As Your's?

2»

• RonnieWooWoo!RonnieWooWoo! Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    No mention of Planet Hulk anywhere? Bah...HULK SMASH PUNY LIST!

RonnieWooWoo! on
    Woo!
  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I'll agree with their best hero and best villain choices. :lol:

Regina Fong on
  • The_LightbringerThe_Lightbringer Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I agree with best indie, Mouse Guard is a pretty good comic.

The_Lightbringer on
    LuciferSig.jpg
  • KumaKuma Registered User regular
    edited December 2006

3 months ago id agree with you, but its gotten kinda stale

Kuma on
    f7v9h.jpg
  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Kuma wrote:

That didnt keep them from bringing up Infinite Crisis.

Hensler on
  • BiggNifeBiggNife Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Algertman wrote:
    Algertman wrote:
    Charmy wrote:
    I keep waiting for someone to dredge up a picture of Didio and label it "Best Villian".

If they were going to give it to anyone in Civil War, Maria Hill probably deserves it more than Tony.

unless Didio is responsible for Civil War #2 and New Avengers #26 I don't see how he would win it
    What the fuck? New Avengers wasn't the best written comic of the year but goddamn if it wasn't one of the most beautiful.

Yeah, but Bendis wrote it. Making it suck shit through a straw made out of donkey cock
    If you have read Powers and still think everything written by Bendis sucks, then I officially dont like you.

[spoiler:f8baf1cb0e]Well I dont like your opinions at least[/spoiler:f8baf1cb0e]

BiggNife on
  • robosagogorobosagogo Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I actually don't like Powers that much due to the excessive use of disembodied talking heads awash in a sea of word balloons..

robosagogo on
  • LuxLux Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Kuma wrote:

Is Planet Hulk still going on? Because they aren't listing anything that hasn't concluded yet.

Lux on
  • AlgertmanAlgertman Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    BiggNife wrote:
    Algertman wrote:
    Algertman wrote:
    Charmy wrote:
    I keep waiting for someone to dredge up a picture of Didio and label it "Best Villian".

If they were going to give it to anyone in Civil War, Maria Hill probably deserves it more than Tony.

unless Didio is responsible for Civil War #2 and New Avengers #26 I don't see how he would win it
    What the fuck? New Avengers wasn't the best written comic of the year but goddamn if it wasn't one of the most beautiful.

Yeah, but Bendis wrote it. Making it suck shit through a straw made out of donkey cock
    If you have read Powers and still think everything written by Bendis sucks, then I officially dont like you.

[spoiler:16b33c2d47]Well I dont like your opinions at least[/spoiler:16b33c2d47]

Honestly? I love Jinx, Goldfish, and Torso by him. POWERS I enjoyed till it swapped over to MARVEL. After the swap Bendis quit caring for it and it has gone down in quality as far my opinion goes.

Algertman on
  • KumaKuma Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Lux wrote:
    Kuma wrote:

Is Planet Hulk still going on? Because they aren't listing anything that hasn't concluded yet.

yes, its in its last arc

Kuma on
    f7v9h.jpg