As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

WH40K: They made a minature game for Starcraft 2!

1575859606163»

• NaxNax For Sanguinius! Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    SJ wrote: »
    ... which control the Titan Legions :P

I think he was saying the Adeptus Mechanicus are fuckheads...I think you're adding a comma in your mind! :P

Nax on
    The following people are amazing and I love them: Wildcat, Timspork, Kias, Denada, susan, Sharp101, [GHSC]Ryctor, Matev, Matrias, ItBurns, Slapnuts, Dayspring, see317, and the unknown poster that sent me a box of Death Company! <3 If you get them as Santees you should buy them amazing things!
  • MaticoreMaticore A Will To Power Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Doesn't make them any less of a bunch of Void Dragon worshiping fuckheads.

Have you read Mechanicum? You should. It will enlighten you on this subject.

And yeah you can have pre-heresy Warhounds.

Maticore on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    No I haven't. Last fluff I read it was implied they sucked off the Void Dragon.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • MaticoreMaticore A Will To Power Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

Spoiler is real spoiler (for mechanicum the book from the horus heresy series & for AM fluff:
    The AM don't even know the void dragon is there. It only slightly influences them, as well. And the emperor put it there on purpose, he whooped it when it was hidden on earth and threw it to mars so that the AM would develop the way they did, and preserve enough tech for the great crusade.

Maticore on
  • Anon the FelonAnon the Felon In bat country.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Sweet, Thanks Maticore. What about the Deathclaw? I am just a touch confused on this whole drop pod thing.

You can buy drop pods for points, now those are the models I see from GW and FW that drop on the field, and provide cover, yes?

Given that, is the Deathclaw slightly different and once it drops on the field from reserves, it becomes a 10 model transport shuttle? I know this sounds convoluted, but I might want to invest in some (they are pre-heresy drop pods so that's almost a good enough reason), and want them to be awesomely cool.

Anon the Felon on
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Maticore wrote: »

Spoiler is real spoiler (for mechanicum the book from the horus heresy series & for AM fluff:
    The AM don't even know the void dragon is there. It only slightly influences them, as well. And the emperor put it there on purpose, he whooped it when it was hidden on earth and threw it to mars so that the AM would develop the way they did, and preserve enough tech for the great crusade.

Dear lord, that's almost as bad as the part where (spoiler regards the Alpha Legion)
    The alpha legion defected because if they didn't defect the Imperium would lose, which is why they yell "For the Emperor"

in terms of "LOLOLOL GO IMPERIUM WE CAN NEVER LOSE EVERYTHING IS ON PURPOSE NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENS"

3cl1ps3 on
  • TheBogTheBog Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I wish people took the Deathstrike seriously. Has anyone even considered it in their list?

TheBog on
  • Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Where the fuck did you read that?

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Not quite literally. Basically that they were worshiping the Void Dragon indirectly.

Which seems to be what happened.

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited May 2009
    Plastic Hell Blade kits? or probably not?

I'ma gonna grab one from FW, only 66 bucks for an (effective) apoc piece! (Deathclaws being 125 bucks a pop...they kind of dropped off my list of "things I need")

Anon the Felon on
    edited May 2009
    Curse you lack of edit ability!

Hell Blades actually come out to:

44.05 pounds, under current conversion rate to: 66.66 dollars

Thats awesome, think maybe they priced the chaos light flyer like that just to be funny?

Anon the Felon on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    SJ wrote: »
    It must play 'long tall sally' or else.

It already does. Geez.:P
    It had better also play the Stooges' 'Search and Destroy'.

Wildcat on
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    TheBog wrote: »
    I wish people took the Deathstrike seriously. Has anyone even considered it in their list?

I consider it very seriously. Once I actually have a model of one I'll be using it a lot.

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• CF SANTACF SANTA Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    You may all be interested to know that the Critical Failures Miniature Secret Santa thread for Summer 2009 has now been posted.

CF SANTA on
    santasig.jpg
  • mugginnsmugginns Jawsome Fresh CoastRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I'm going to be purchasing the new IG codex at lunch :|

mugginns on
    E26cO.jpg
  • TheBogTheBog Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Why does that deserve a :/ face?

TheBog on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Cash -- perhaps?

Wildcat on
  • mugginnsmugginns Jawsome Fresh CoastRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    TheBog wrote: »
    Why does that deserve a :/ face?
    I'll be starting a new army after recently starting a flames of war army (pretty much finished) and I still have my O&G from WHFB lingering around (nobody plays that around here, unfortunately. I have probably 4000 points).

Plus IG isn't like a $150 army with 15 models, it'll be way more than my Blood Angels

mugginns on
    E26cO.jpg
  • KaligordKaligord Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Call me a massive idiot if you will, I admit I can be, but if I put an order in with Games Workshop which includes a pre-order dont they normally wait until they pre-ordered items are available to ship the order to you?

Because I am looking right at Lord Commissar and Regimental Advisors blisters that tell me otherwise 8-)

So awesome

Kaligord on
    And I - am not your enemy - not your destroyer - I am, as before, your right hand. Your sword.
  • RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Kaligord wrote: »
    Call me a massive idiot if you will, I admit I can be, but if I put an order in with Games Workshop which includes a pre-order dont they normally wait until they pre-ordered items are available to ship the order to you?

Because I am looking right at Lord Commissar and Regimental Advisors blisters that tell me otherwise 8-)

So awesome

You massive idiot

I hate you
    No, seriously, you suck

Raslin on
    I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    3clipse wrote: »
    Maticore wrote: »

Dear lord, that's almost as bad as the part where (spoiler regards the Alpha Legion)
    The alpha legion defected because if they didn't defect the Imperium would lose, which is why they yell "For the Emperor"

in terms of "LOLOLOL GO IMPERIUM WE CAN NEVER LOSE EVERYTHING IS ON PURPOSE NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENS"
    Wait...
    I thought the C'tan where behind everything.
    Now we find out that the Emperor is behind them?

Or at least one of them kickin' it on mars?
    Plans within plans within plans...

see317 on
    edited May 2009
    I blame Tzneetch.

Speaking of plans, someone make a new thread. Not it.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I blame Tzneetch.

Speaking of plans, someone make a new thread. Not it.

I would but...

*Looks at his status and avatar*

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• KaligordKaligord Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Raslin wrote: »

So awesome

You massive idiot

I hate you
    No, seriously, you suck

Hmmm? Did you say something?

Im sorry I couldnt hear you over how fantastic these miniatures are and how great having them a week early is....

Kaligord on
    And I - am not your enemy - not your destroyer - I am, as before, your right hand. Your sword.
    edited May 2009
    Raslin wrote: »

So awesome

You massive idiot

I hate you
    No, seriously, you suck

Hmmm? Did you say something?

Im sorry I couldnt hear you over how fantastic these miniatures are and how great having them a week early is....

Sorry I can't hear you over the music blasting out of my Valkyrie as I assemble the other five.

Librarian's ghost on

edited May 2009
    Some one could just copy this threads OP...I mean the regulars here hardly look at it, and its a great OP for players interested.

I would but...yeah...

Anon the Felon on
  • NaxNax For Sanguinius! Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    new thread. Totally stole Gabe's OP

Nax on
    The following people are amazing and I love them: Wildcat, Timspork, Kias, Denada, susan, Sharp101, [GHSC]Ryctor, Matev, Matrias, ItBurns, Slapnuts, Dayspring, see317, and the unknown poster that sent me a box of Death Company! <3 If you get them as Santees you should buy them amazing things!
  • HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Nax wrote: »
    new thread. Totally stole Gabe's OP

Aww man, i was gonna steal the OP.

Huntera on
  • ElderCatElderCat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2009
    Why do you people not include a link:

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=89630

There, that wasn't so hard. Everyone go to that link.

ElderCat on
    IWBRLjC.png
This discussion has been closed.