As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D 4E Maptools] The Numbered Men

13»

• Options
    BandorrBandorr Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    ill be there or be squared.. maybe triangled depending on how things end up.

Bandorr on
  • Options
    AnarchyAnarchy Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Is there a session this week? If there is, I'll be there, although like last week I may be 1/2 hr late.

Anarchy on
    "Oh, well, this would be one of those circumstances that people unfamiliar with the law of large numbers would call a coincidence."
  • Options
    HermenegildeHermenegilde Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    What happened after I left ?

Hermenegilde on
  • Options
    VicVic Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Apologies about the complete lack of information here. I have been a bit busy, and will continue to be for the next few weeks.

Today's session will be half an hour late, hopefully this will mean we don't have to wait for long for anarchy. (That is to say, in about 50 minutes)

As for what happened last night after you left, the party investigated the dead mans room and found a small coded book. They then left for the house that had been rented for them where Mathas and you got to work deciphering the book (a job you proved to be superb at, by the way). Ulveyin managed to find the house of Old Tom, and on the way he almost walked into an ambush of hobgoblins waiting outside the party's house.

Vic on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I actually won't be late anymore :P

Anarchy on
    "Oh, well, this would be one of those circumstances that people unfamiliar with the law of large numbers would call a coincidence."
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Well, it'll still be late!

Vic on
  • Options
    ArasakiArasaki Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Server up? Internet only just started working :<

Arasaki on
  • Options
    HermenegildeHermenegilde Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I think Vic gave up on the game due to lack of attendance and too many quitters.

Hermenegilde on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Agreed. We waiting an hour for more players and since no-one showed up, Vic decided to stop running the game.

Anarchy on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Bugger.

Arasaki on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Well, this is awkward.

I'll deal with this in the morning, I might reconsider my decision. Tonight's session is obviously still off though.

Vic on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Well, I have been putting off making this post for long enough, though you probably already know the answer. I will be terminating this campaign, due to my own lack of dedication in it and the fact that I will be stressed enough by my finals in the coming weeks. I had some good times, and I hope you guys did too. I hope to see you around the forum.

Vic on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Thanks for running it Vic, I had really good fun with it.

Edit: Good luck with finals!

Arasaki on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I really enjoyed the campaign, so thanks for running it. If you're ever looking to try the campaign again, give me a shout as I'd love to continue.

Good luck in the finals.

Anarchy on