As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MtG Trading

leafleaf Registered User regular
edited June 2005 in PAX Archive
So would anyone want to bring their collections (or parts thereof, I'm sure most of you have retardedly massive amounts of cardboard rectangles) and do a bit of trading? I'm bringing my stuff down, not an overly impressive collection, but I play more for fun than for tourny-winning.

Just bring it along if you're interested. I was thinking of setting a somewhat-specefic time we could all gather for trading.

My group is going to be getting there one day early (the 25th), so maybe around 11pm at the double tree lobby/restaurant?

I dunno, if anyone else wants to just give a time, I'm open to whenever, so I'm just throwing ideas...and watching them splatter...

newsig-notweed.jpg
leaf on

• Options
    ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
    edited June 2005
    As I mentioned earlier, I'll be bringing all of my cards and probably giving them away. There's a lot of junk, but some good stuff too.

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • Options
    AndwarfAndwarf Registered User regular
    edited June 2005
    I'll certainly be bringing my decks again. I dunno about the rest.

Andwarf on
    Most inanimate objects find me at least mildly agreeable!
  • Options
    QuizMasterQuizMaster Registered User regular
    edited June 2005
    Aye, it certainly would be a pain to carry around my decks and my cards. Then again, I could just get a binder.

Hmmmm....maybe.

QuizMaster on
  • Options
    leafleaf Registered User regular
    edited June 2005
    The hell happened there, thought I hadn't made another post on this.

Anyways, if you wanted to trade you wouldn't have to lug around everything, just if we or anyone else meets up, just go back to our rooms and break out stuff after hours to trade.

If not, whatever, but I'm always in the market for slivers!

leaf on
    newsig-notweed.jpg