As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Dogs in the Vineyard] - OOC Thread: shit and the fan it hits

1234568»

• NeadenNeaden Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Do I have to have a d4 relationship die in reserve to take that piece of fallout? If not for Fallout I'll take
    Relationship: Gerlach-Saye 1d4 and bump my I've seen a Demon trait up to 3d4. If I do need a d4 relationship die in reserve then I'll take damage to my coat instead.

Neaden on
  • robotsunshinerobotsunshine regular
    edited April 2009
    Neaden wrote: »
    Do I have to have a d4 relationship die in reserve to take that piece of fallout? If not for Fallout I'll take
    Relationship: Gerlach-Saye 1d4 and bump my I've seen a Demon trait up to 3d4. If I do need a d4 relationship die in reserve then I'll take damage to my coat instead.

I'm not quite sure what you mean? But the two you picked are fine - you picked a new relationship at 1d4, and added 1d4 to an existing 1d4 Trait or Relationship. You're good!

Guys, Neaden is wounded, tired, frazzled, etc., but fine! Continue on!

robotsunshine on
    edited April 2009
    Jeffries is ready to launch into a conflict, and so is Lemon, if things should go that way.

Also, Neaden - your post grabbing Lemon's ankle was awesome. I am awarding you seven gold stars.

Lastly - Shin! The Lutzes are outside with the crowd. You said you went to see what's going on with them, and then you said you went into the bedroom where Sister Sharon is. She's in the schoolhouse behind you guys. What are you doing, exactly?

And I'm not trying to railroad you guys and say, "Now you have to go see about this person!" I'm just playing them up. Like Samuel Lutz REALLY wants you guys to come see him, so he's pestering you about it. If you want to put him on the back burner, that's fine.

robotsunshine on
  • ShinyoShinyo Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I thought Sharon's last name was Lutz? I guess I got that mixed up. Well regardless, I'm going to go see Sharon.

Shinyo on
    edited April 2009
    Shinyo wrote: »
    I thought Sharon's last name was Lutz? I guess I got that mixed up. Well regardless, I'm going to go see Sharon.

Sharon's last name is Burns. The two Lutzes are Samuel and Hannah. I might have made a typo somewhere, and if so, apologies! But - gotcha, onward to Sharon.

robotsunshine on
    edited April 2009
    Oh, and! It was Hannah Lutz what had all them cuts and bruises. Technically, Sister Sharon's got her fair share of marks too - more than a woman should have - so the point raised is still applicable. But I figured that was an artifact of the Lutz / Sharon confusion.

robotsunshine on
    edited April 2009
    What would I know about consulting the spirits like Lemon is proposing?

Neaden on
    edited April 2009
    Blaaaarg, apparently I've gotten these two women completely mixed up then. I'll edit.

Shinyo on
    edited April 2009
    Neaden wrote: »
    What would I know about consulting the spirits like Lemon is proposing?

That's what mountain men do. The way we visualize Native Americans as going on spirit journeys and contacting their ancestors and talking to spirits. That's what they do.

It is a terrible sin, because it flies in the face of the Faith - consorting with these "demonic" spirits is certainly against the King of Life!

robotsunshine on
  • Kay2Kay2 Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Just a question - we're in 'free pose' mode now, right? I wasn't sure if I was meant to wait for everyone to have done something before I make another post in the IC thread.

Kay2 on
    edited April 2009
    Kay wrote: »
    Just a question - we're in 'free pose' mode now, right? I wasn't sure if I was meant to wait for everyone to have done something before I make another post in the IC thread.

We have indeed returned to do whatever you want, when you want posting.

robotsunshine on
    edited April 2009
    If only I had several hours to think about what I said in real life, I would sound as cool as my character!

Shinyo on
    edited April 2009
    its finals weeks for me so I probably won't have time to do much until thursday.

Neaden on
    edited May 2009
    Soooo....we giving this up then?

Shinyo on
  • Kay2Kay2 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I was going to ask the same thing, actually. I was planning on looking through to find the thread, too.

I'd like to keep going, I thought we were waiting for Neaden to finish his finals?

Kay2 on
    edited May 2009
    How long do his finals last? It's been two weeks.

Shinyo on