As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What does your name/avatar mean?

• Options
    PinderPinder Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: I got my name from a fairly intense game of Balderdash several years ago. One of the words on the card was 'Pinder', and I thought it sounded amusing enough to use as a username, and it sort of stuck. For those wondering, the definition that the game gave for 'Pinder' was 'a Jamaican peanut'.

It's Simon Pegg as Nicholas Angel from the movie Hot Fuzz. It's probably in my top 3 favorite movies of all time, right alongside Shaun of the Dead.
    First time attending PAX? Nope. Despite living in Seattle, I didn't attend PAX until '07, but I've been hooked ever since. This will be my third year.
    What I'm looking forward to the most: Awesomeness. Also, I registered a while back but never really posted, I'm hoping to get more involved and meet forumers via buttons/community events, etc.

Pinder on
    This signature intentionally left blank.
  • Options
    ElectricTurtleElectricTurtle Seeress WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Pinder is more than just a Jamaican peanut. :winky:

ElectricTurtle on
    yfrxgugaj8wu.png
  • Options
    PinderPinder Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Pinder is more than just a Jamaican peanut. :winky:

Oh yeah, that too. I didn't actually know about her when I picked the name, but I'm not complaining...

Pinder on
    This signature intentionally left blank.
  • Options
    ArmaghArmagh Registered User new member
    edited May 2009
    Name: I'm an S.M. Stirling fan - the Emberverse was awesome for the first 4 books but is a bit disappointing atm - and needed a name for my new Death Knight. Arminger is a sadistic, ruthless, SMART villain in the series, but I didn't want to copy exactly. Sooo....Armagh is was.
    First time attending PAX? Sure is!
    What I'm looking forward to the most: Meeting up with my online kin - ie you guys :)

Armagh on
  • Options
    SlickShughesSlickShughes Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    And here I would have just assumed you were a unionist.

Name: At my last office, there were two guys with my first name, so we got called by our email addresses- first initial + last name, S+Hughes for me. It got pronounced "Shoes", and I liked it so I decided to pick it up as a handle. Of course, there are plenty of "S. Hughes"s out there, so I needed a modifier. Enter my boss, the Goonies fan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_klBNAzKIA

Avatar: my character from OtRSPoD. Looks kinda like me, and the button got a lot of compliments last year.
    First Time attending? - First time was last year, totally hooked.
    Looking forward to the most? - 5 non stop days (incl train trip) of geek immersion.

SlickShughes on
  • Options
    StupidStupid Newcastle, NSWRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    eye-shuh wrote: »
    Name: The phonetic spelling of my real name. It's just easier that way.

You're named after a High-Elf GODDESS?!?!

http://warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Isha

Stupid on

26904.png
  • Options
    k3rnelpanick3rnelpanic Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name:I chose my name back when I used to play Day of Defeat online. I was going to tech school at the time and we were learing Mandrake and I was the first one in the class to cause a kernel panic. For some reason I had a knack for crashing OSes. I thought this made a delicious pun when using it as a name in a military game.
    Avatar: Completely random and meaningless. I like playing worms and it was easy to find one online.
    First time attending PAX? If no, how many years? Yes! I can't wait to see what 50,000+ socially inept people do when they are put together.
    What I'm looking forward to the most:Road trip!

k3rnelpanic on
  • Options
    eye-shuheye-shuh Walla Walla, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Stupid wrote: »
    eye-shuh wrote: »
    Name: The phonetic spelling of my real name. It's just easier that way.

You're named after a High-Elf GODDESS?!?!

http://warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Isha

Hahaha! I've seen that before. Apparently I also have a temple dedicated to worshiping me.

eye-shuh on
  • Options
    redhaloredhalo Also a Professional Alcoholic Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    First time attending PAX? If no, how many years? Yes! I can't wait to see what 50,000+ socially inept people do when they are put together.

Ironically, they do quite well. I was rather surprised actually at how sociable typically anti-social people can be when they get together. It's like walking into a room of friends.

redhalo on
  • Options
    Oz K. FodrotskiOz K. Fodrotski Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: Partially nickname, partially a mangling of my surname. I use it because it's entirely unique (well, my brother uses the same pseudo-surname, but still). Now that I think about it, I've been using this name (or permutations thereof) for the better part of a decade.

Avatar: From Nedroid Picture Diary. It's changed a few times, though. I think I may set it back to my more Arcadian-related avatar: the Goggle-Wearing Dinosaur from a spirited evening of movies and Dictochat.

First Time Attending PAX?: No, but close. 2008 was my first -- indeed, PAX was one of the reasons I moved to Seattle. >.>

What I'm looking forward to the most: Hanging in BYOC, meeting forum folks, and seeing the Epic Default crew mostly in one place for a change!

Oz K. Fodrotski on
  • Options
    SergeantAuberieSergeantAuberie Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: Username Sergeant Auberie came from: 1) a toon of mine named Auberie, 2) a novel with a vampire named Aubrey (prior to the whole Twilight thing, I liked vampires..). The Sergeant part arose b/c my group of friends decided to have ranks... I used it as my forum handle b/c I couldn't think of anything else. My usual screenname is thetruffulatree, taken from Dr. Seuss' The Lorax.

I don't mind being called Auberie, but prefer Cookiegirl, which was my pictochat handle at PAX07.

Avatar: Thing I designed for the button exchange. Before that, it was something to do w/ Pacman.

First time attending PAX? If no, how many years? No. I attended in 2007, but couldn't go to 2008 b/c of work and school obligations - can't miss the first week of grad school/teaching.

What I'm looking forward to the most: COOKIE BRIGADE! And general PAX activities. And pre-PAX activities.

SergeantAuberie on
  • Options
    dovirstrgndovirstrgn Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Hey-yo, I am here.

My name is dovirstrgn and I never explain why. I never explain why because the fact is that it is a compressed version of the name of a character - Dovirr Stargan - from a really terrible old novel. I happened to be reading that novel way back in the middle ages of AOL, when there was a short character limit on screen names and most of them that weren't random character strings were taken. It was the first thing I came up with that wasn't taken and that I wouldn't have to append numbers to. The problem is that the character is a beef-headed Heroic Male Protagonist and the book was, like I said, terrible. Ah well. It has served me well enough as a handle, so I keep it around. I use it for everything, so congratulations, you can now find me everywhere on the internet.

The avatar? Cid Cid is Ciiiiiid. Cid does the science. Not only that, but Cid does the science for evil because he knows who controls his funding, creating deep internal conflict. I empathize. I don't do the science for evil, but I do labor at science under the thumb of the forces of mediocrity and boring. All things considered, though, it could be worse. I like where I work. Anyway, yeah: it's Cid.

I attended PAX last year; in fact, ladyeep and I were the winners of the OtRSPoD costume contest. I mention it not as bragging rights but because it is the only thing of note about us re: PAX.

I have to be looking forward to something more specific than just the whole PAX experience? I dunno. I take a holistic view. It's big and awesome and I wander around and hang out with friends and chant and cheer at the big events. I am a man of simple tastes and few needs.

dovirstrgn on
  • Options
    ZankaboZankabo Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: Zankabo. So way back when (and now days also I spose) I played a lot of Paper and Pencil RPGs. Zankabo was a name I had tossed together for a villain either in a super heroes game or D&D.. I can not recall which right now. The name stuck in my head forever so I ended up using it as my own identity, which works out well because no one else seems to use it. I've been Zankabo since around 1991 or so.

Avatar: So my present Avatar is a picture I drew after seeing the same damn thing in the comic Questionable Content. I only drew it out myself because I wanted a larger scale version. Besides, it works well for me for I drink piles of coffee and otherwise find the whole thing rather funny. I also for about a year and a half was DJing at an internet radio station as the show "Uncle Zanky and the Zombie Monkeys!". I sorta miss the whole thing, I did quite a few Video Game and Nerd based shows.

First time attending PAX? If no, how many years?: Not the first year, this will be the 4th. I am the friend who Sedlor mentioned. This year I am also making him do various social activities like the pub crawl because I think I should try and actually meet some people at this thing, what with this being my 4th year and all.

What I'm looking forward to the most: The Pub Crawl, doing the button thing, seeing people who live up there, meeting some new people, playing games, just being there.

Zankabo on
    Better a witty fool than to have a foolish wit....
  • Options
    JesamynJesamyn Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: I've been using Jesamyn around here and there on forums and irc since...1997 or so? Wow, can't believe it's been that long. Anyway, it's just a bastardized form of jessamine, which is both a flower and a French name. Since several places I frequented slipped into and out of casual roleplay on a whim, I wanted a 'real name'. My mom liked it enough that she's called me that few times.

Avatar: Cheza from the Wolf's Rain anime series. She has purple hair. I like purple. I also thought she was an interesting character. Since I'm shy sometimes, I also like having a demure-looking avatar. And...I just liked the picture.

First time attending PAX? If no, how many years?: Yes, and SO excited! Is it September yet? Now? How about...now?

What I'm looking forward to the most: Hard to say. I'm really looking forward to the vendor presentations, hopefully meeting like-minded people, and meeting up with a few WoW guildees. There's so much to see based on what I've read that I'm still trying to get my bearings.

Jesamyn on
  • Options
    ProjektSoulProjektSoul Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: It's a variant of the handle one of my gamer friends came up with it a few years ago when I first started playing video games...my actual handle is SoulProjektion.

Taken from a funny scene in the anime Soul Eater...where Death the Kidd shot Soul Eater and Black Star because he was so pissed at how they were acting gay [no offense to anyone]. lol

First time attending PAX? If no, how many years?: Yes...only because last year I was moving and it was the only time that month that I could move. :< But I hope to become an Enforcer at some point so I can help out!

What I'm looking forward to the most:
    Meeting people! I love meeting other gamers and comic fans.

ProjektSoul on

TheProjektSoul.jpg
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: Stands for Vendal Thornheart (*not* Vermont Hornheart, thanks =) ), which was a character I came up with for this story I wrote as a kid. It just kind of... stuck with me, though because of the "Hornheart" mix-up potential I have been going by EdgarVerona on the internet more often the past few years (another character from the same story... hey, it makes for each screennames =) )

Avatar: A made-up scene from FF VI. I don't know why I made this particular scene specifically, in retrospect.

First Time Attending PAX?: Nay... I went to the first one back in... man, was that 2004? I think it was 2004. I also went last year, thanks to some heroic efforts by my friends here on the PAX forum! <3<3<3

What I'm looking forward to the most: Seeing everyone again, and hopefully getting in a couple games of Magic: The Gathering and Hero Quest. =)

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    redhalo wrote: »

Ironically, they do quite well. I was rather surprised actually at how sociable typically anti-social people can be when they get together. It's like walking into a room of friends.

And this, my friends, is why PAX is so fucking awesome.

Veevee on
  • Options
    SerenitySerenity Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Wow, lots of veteran paxers on here. I'll have to make sure to hang out with at least one of you. I'm sure there are little nuggets of info and stuff that most noobs miss the first year attending...

Serenity on
    qxd8or7ouox3.png
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    The BIGGEST thing you don't want to miss, if at all possible, is the social events based around PAX. Things like the Cross-Country Supertrip, Magical Mystery Tour, Pre-PAX Dinner, and the Pub Crawl are all things that most PAXers miss, but they're (for many people) the "prep course" that makes PAX itself fun, because suddenly you know enough of the people at PAX in advance that you have a group of friends already among the 50,000 attendees.

Now I know you're getting in on these Serenity, and I'm glad you are! It's like... like the pre-game for PAX. By participating in it, you'll be seeing a side of PAX that most people don't even know exists.

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    ArcoArco Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: Shortened version of http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Arco-flagellant. Also a gas station chain. I prefer the former.

Avatar: Stan strung out on Guitar Hero from South Park. I chose it after literally two minutes of searching, because I needed an avatar.

First time attending PAX: Last year. I don't plan on missing one in the future.

What I'm looking forward to the most: The PAXtrain, the Post-PAX dinner, the knuckle crack.

Arco on
    Like this, not like the gas station.
    Organizer of the Post-PAX Party. You should come!
    Satellite Theater for life!
  • Options
    The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: The Reflection is the short version of the nickname i had in my one amateur MMA fight. The Reflection of Perfection

Avatar: Its a Shark with an M16, Nuff Said.

First Time? Nope this is my second. Last year was my first time.

What im looking forward to the most: The Mega64 panel, and winning more stuff than i did last year.

The_Reflection on
  • Options
    ElectricTurtleElectricTurtle Seeress WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    RESPECT THE REFLECT. 8-)

ElectricTurtle on
    yfrxgugaj8wu.png
  • Options
    ShadeShade Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name:
    I was reading the book Shade's Children while wearing sunglasses, highschool did the rest.

From the Galerians games, best game to feature a mass murdering drug addict as a hero

First time attending PAX? If no, how many years?
    I've been to all of them. I remember the folding tables in the exhibit room that first year....

What I'm looking forward to the most:
    Not really any single thing so much as the entire experience....and the nerdy girls...

Shade on
  • Options
    Brex123Brex123 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: It's a bit of a long story. Long ago, my parents wanted to make an email address for me, and the site recomended taking the first two letters of your first name, and the second two letters of your middle name, putting them together and adding three consecutive numbers. That left Brex123. Soon after, I got Xbox Live and could not think of a username. All of my old ones were taken. So my dad, who was watching, said "Why not Brex123?". I begrudgingly put it into the username spot and it worked. I hated it for a while, but then it began to grow on me. I now answer if someone were to say Brex in public.

Avatar: On one of my old forums, I used to have an avatar of HK-47 from KoTOR, since I was almost obsessed with the character. At some point, VG Cats made their list of Kirby hats for 100 different game characters. I saw HK-47, and it is now my avatar.

First time attending PAX? Yes, and I am extremely excited about it.

What I'm looking forward to the most: The concerts and speakers as well as the BYOB if I get a good enough laptop by then.

Brex123 on
  • Options
    WickerBasketWickerBasket Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: No real story behind it; I was making a forum name and I just chose a random object.

Avatar: Honestly can't remember where I picked it up. I think it's from some videogame.

First time attending PAX? : Yeah, this'll be my first year going.

What I'm looking forward to the most: Mostly looking forward to meeting people and seeing the sites. It'll be my first trip so far away by myself so I'm excited.

WickerBasket on
    "please get on point coward baby magets."

PSN = Wicker86 ________ Gamertag = Wicker86
  • Options
    StupidStupid Newcastle, NSWRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Brex123 wrote: »
    I now answer if someone were to say Brex in public.

This is the sign of a good username/handle. Once you make it yours, it stick forever.

And yes, I also answer to my username in public. The novelty wears off for most people after about an hour. For those that continue to find it amusing... well, it's my own little built-in idiot-detector :)

Stupid on

26904.png
  • Options
    MissDizzyBeeMissDizzyBee Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Weeeellllll....

Miss Dizzy Bee is my kitty's name.

And she's named after the character from Guilty Gear.

And my avatar is a tattoo on a fanart pic of Dizzy (the character) that I love and would totally get were it not on such a painful area of the body.

Oh! And we went last year. That was our first time.

And looking forward to the most? Um, seeing everyone! Maybe. I was hard to find last year. >.> But also the exhibition hall! And playing games! And meeting the developers!

I kinna love the whole thing just a litte. XD

MissDizzyBee on
  • Options
    MinjaMinja Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Into the world of Minja:

Name: My name was actually given to me by the Enforcers, its from the video titled Midget Ninjas by Ask A Ninja (I think the number is #14?), anyway you should watch it cause its hilarious.

Avatar: Theres no secret, I love Hello Kitty. And this picture was on my buttons from last year :P

First time attending PAX? If no, how many years? I've been attending every year and enforcing 4 years.

What I'm looking forward to the most: Hopefully meeting more forum people! Come visit me at BYOC =3 I'll be the cute one.

Minja on
    katamaribanner.jpg
  • Options
    ArcoArco Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I absolutely spin around if someone says "Arco" in public. It's all the raid nights in Ventrilo.

Arco on
    Like this, not like the gas station.
    Organizer of the Post-PAX Party. You should come!
    Satellite Theater for life!
  • Options
    MissDizzyBeeMissDizzyBee Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Don't worry Arco, pretty much everyone from IRC is like that. :)

I prefer Dizzy to my real name anyways.

MissDizzyBee on
  • Options
    CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I prefer Dizzy to my real name anyways.

It feels like I will be calling my cat when I talk to you.

CaptainTapole on
    The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
  • Options
    VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009

This is the sign of a good username/handle. Once you make it yours, it stick forever.

And yes, I also answer to my username in public. The novelty wears off for most people after about an hour. For those that continue to find it amusing... well, it's my own little built-in idiot-detector :)

I've been answering as Veevee for 5 years now, probably even longer. Once I get a car to my own and not one I borrow from the wife I'll get a vanity plate for that name.

Veevee on
  • Options
    Frightfully EnglishFrightfully English Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: For whatever reason I am perpetually fascinated by stereotypes, and I get a perverse pleasure out of exagerrating my English-ness to whatever I perceive people's expectations to be. Hence, I strive to be Frightfully English in front of all you American-types. And I probably sail quite wide of the actual English stereotype as a result! But all in good fun.

Avatar: Tis my button design which I really must get round to ordering. A Black Mage lovingly MS Paint-ed to be wearing the Union Jack. The Queen would be proud.

First Time? This is my first time, having been aware of PAX since it's inception but having lacked the funds to go. Graduation and a proper job have worked wonders for me!

What im looking forward to the most: The whole kaboodle. Never been to the US before so the whole trip is going to be pretty epic!

Frightfully English on
  • Options
    DarcDarc Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

'Nimrod' is the callsign I use for my FPS career, which when called by it can get the same looks. (Un?)fortunately, most people who actually know me by that name end up calling me just 'Nim' or 'Nimmy', so the lulz can be in short supply.

Darc on
    There are 10 kinds of people; Those who read Binary, and Those who don't.

7Zd22nO.png
  • Options
    strongesthylianstrongesthylian Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: Well I have two, but I'm trying to phase out Strongest Hylian.
    Strongest Hylian: I came up with the name in 2000. I liked Zelda a lot, but I didn't want an obvious Zelda name. Only people who were informed in the Zelda universe would know it. And it doesn't necessarily point that it's Link.

Rondhi: This name came up in High School. Can't remember how, but it's pronounced like my first name and last initial. Ron D. And somehow I decided to spell it like Gandhi.

Avatar: This is an avatar that my friend, BudDudAndSlash, created for me. He's done a few avatars for our group of friends. This is probably the 4th or 5th revision of my avatar, with a new one in the works for PAX '09. It's loosely based on the puzzle game Zookeeper.

First time attending PAX? First time at PAX was in 2007. Had a blast!

What I'm looking forward to the most: Last year's button exchange was fun. Though I'm a really shy person and still have like 15 buttons left (I had 100). I haven't figured out what I'm most excited about for this year's PAX. Just being in Seattle makes me happy. And I'm hoping to befriend more of the forumers. I know a few in IRC and I met a few during my trip to Seattle two weeks ago.

strongesthylian on
    Now known as Rondhi. Too lazy to make a new user account.
  • Options
    DewinDewin Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: I used to play/moderate a forum-based RPG, and somebody gave me the (incorrect) information that Tolkien based some of his fictional languages around the Welsh language. So, for some of my characters casting spells, I'd look up words in Welsh and have them say it.

I ended up looking up the Welsh word for "Mage" and ended up with "Dewin", and have used it as my handle ever since. (Characters in a (MMO)RPG get more fantasy names though, usually containing "Ryn" (Ryndel, Ryndith, Eledryn, etc.))

Avatar: Don't have one at the moment, but I usually make my own.

First PAX: Last year. Incidentally, six months after I moved out of WA (I used to live within 45 minutes of it and never went?)

What I'm looking forward to the most: At this particular point in time, I'm looking forward to getting my group planning done so I can rest assured that tickets are purchased and space is booked.

Dewin on
  • Options
    MarzGurlMarzGurl Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: When first getting into onliine chats and BBSes, I chose a name that described not only something I was passionate about (Marvin the Martian) but also my gender (because all the names I ran into were so ambiguous and I could never tell). The name stuck, although it may be a bit misleading by now, now that I'm 23-years-old.
    Avatar: Me, at my call-center job, made by a cool dude over at the ScrewAttack forums.
    First time attending PAX? If no, how many years? Yes, this will be my first attendance.
    What I'm looking forward to the most: Looking forward to some good shows, performances, and big things from big developers.

MarzGurl on
    http://www.marzgurlproductions.com - Your Convention Video is On the Way!
    Also find me at http://www.thatguywiththeglasses.com !
  • Options
    The_SavesThe_Saves Magistrate of Crazy Town KirklandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: The_Saves : I actually picked up The_Saves from PAX '07. My Gamer tag is PappaDoom, but I didn't want that for everything, so on the first day of PAX I was in the PC free play area and needed a name. At the time I was still saying things like Jesus saves!!! So something in my mind clicked, and I went with The_Saves.

Avatar: Well...I've been saying for a year now that I need to make one. And the one I have is just a long term place holder. But it's there because it's memorable.

First PAX: 2007 was my first year at PAX. Ever since I've been hooked! It's pretty much the greatest thing ever.

What I'm looking forward to the most: I have a hotel this year so I can fully participate in the drinking and later night things. Also the Q&A's, booths, Omegathon, concerts, drinking, meeting cool people, and all around rocking the weekend away!

The_Saves on
    Ummm...
  • Options
    Prof. PanglossProf. Pangloss Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Name: Well, unfortunately I really like complexity, so just a warning: Professor Pangloss is a character from a book titled Candide, written by Voltaire. He is the personal teacher of the protagonist and has a central dogma: "We are living in the best of all possible worlds". His optimism is contrasted by truely horrible things that happen to him in that book. I picked it because 1) The character is a spoof of real-world philosopher and mathematician Liebnitz, who's math I love but philosophy I hate so is worth spoofing. 2) I am actually tragically optimistic and 3) I'm what you call a Modal Fictionalist/Nihilist (Philosophy Major!) which means that I believe this world is the only possible one, so the panglossian paradigm is vacuously true for me.

In the past I've also gone by Tetujin (purposely misspelled, a reference to the SNES RPG 7th Saga), Guile (because the local comic store thought my hair looked just like his), and various names dealing with my Brotherhood of Steel affiliation, a Fallout reference.

Avatar: That's a Keeper from 2nd Ed D&D, specifically planescape. Those guys are *totally* sweet...well, until their weird merge with the Dabus for 4e.

First PAX: 2007, so this year will be #3 for me.

What I'm looking forward to the most: Generally concerts are my #1 PAX attraction, I'm hoping for a few more of my favorites to be announced though.

Prof. Pangloss on
  • Options
    SerenitySerenity Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    MarzGurl wrote: »
    Name: When first getting into onliine chats and BBSes, I chose a name that described not only something I was passionate about (Marvin the Martian) but also my gender (because all the names I ran into were so ambiguous and I could never tell). The name stuck, although it may be a bit misleading by now, now that I'm 23-years-old.
    Avatar: Me, at my call-center job, made by a cool dude over at the ScrewAttack forums.
    First time attending PAX? If no, how many years? Yes, this will be my first attendance.
    What I'm looking forward to the most: Looking forward to some good shows, performances, and big things from big developers.

Haha I was going to say you look like a scout from Team Fortress in that pic...

Serenity on
    qxd8or7ouox3.png