As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Newfangled Previews thread, beware here be spoilers.

1575859606163»

• FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Of course he does.

EDIT: Having read the preview... Grr...

Fuck Marvel.

This is fucking retarded. It's shit like this that turned me off comics the first time.

I assume he
    kills everybody
    ?

Fencingsax on
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    Of course he does.

EDIT: Having read the preview... Grr...

Fuck Marvel.

This is fucking retarded. It's shit like this that turned me off comics the first time.

I assume he
    kills everybody
    ?

Let's just say he puts a stop to them.
    Permanently.
    And with a vengeance.

Robos A Go Go on
  • VerrVerr Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Look, I read a lot of Deadpool, so Bullseye is pretty subtle comparatively.

Verr on
  • noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Comicbook resources has this image up regarding Captain America 600
    Is Brubaker bringing back yet another Bucky?

noir_blood on
  • wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    noir_blood wrote: »
    This girl is actually the Bucky from the "Heroes Reborn" universe that was transferred to this world after the very terrible Loeb/Liefeld Onslaught Reborn story. I actually like this character though so I'm sure Brubaker will turn it into something cool.

wirehead26 on
    I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    USM #132 preview, with this awesome line by Stuart Immonen:
    Ultimate Spider-Man #132, the book that should have shipped weeks ago because it was ready, is available to preview at CBR.

If Immonen and Finch ever fought, my money would be on Immonen.

TexiKen on
    edited May 2009
    Something confuses me though. If nothing if USM #132 spoiled Ultimatum #4 then why did they have to delay it in the first place? As far as I know Ultimatum #4 ships May 27.

Edit: I stand corrected. Ultimatum #4's been pushed back to June 3. Finch gotta get that Strawberry Shortcake painting done.

wirehead26 on
  • TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    It's like what Marvel did with Astonishing X-Men and Kitty Pryde. Uncanny spoiled it before Astonishing did because they can only delay other books for so long (plus they had Uncanny #500 coming up)

TexiKen on
  • CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

That Albuquerque image that's been up for over a month? Yeah, because it's something that deserves to be addressed while it's sitting in the toy box screaming "Play with me!" And, well, Bru cannot resist that kind of siren song.

Crimsondude on
  • KVWKVW Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    This girl is actually the Bucky from the "Heroes Reborn" universe that was transferred to this world after the very terrible Loeb/Liefeld Onslaught Reborn story. I actually like this character though so I'm sure Brubaker will turn it into something cool.

She's been on Counter-Earth (basically in limbo) since the 90's with Jolt and the Young Allies. Not sure about the Onslaught Reborn stuff, but Counter-Earth should still exist (was in the evil Hyperion arc of Exiles) on the opposite side of the Sun from Earth's orbit. Don't think it should be anything Loeb/Liefeld related, but dumber things have happened.

KVW on
    edited May 2009
    The very last panel of Onslaught Reborn (and the only good thing in the entire book) was Rikki Barnes witnessing Caps assassination on TV. Brubaker can easily make something good out of that. Not quite sure if it warrants an entire miniseries with Bryan Hitch on art but whatever.

wirehead26 on
    edited May 2009
    Isn't there another Earth populated by future people as of the most recent issues of Fantastic Four? That makes three Earths total.

Hell, we could have just given the Skrulls Counter-Earth and skipped the whole mess of a war altogether. We'd still be one planet ahead of the game.

Robos A Go Go on
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Isn't there another Earth populated by future people as of the most recent issues of Fantastic Four? That makes three Earths total.

Hell, we could have just given the Skrulls Counter-Earth and skipped the whole mess of a war altogether. We'd still be one planet ahead of the game.
    Millar's run was so.... not impressive.

Fencingsax on
    edited May 2009
    Did that Marquis of Death thing happen yet? I remember the issue where he appears taking place a while ago, but I don't think anyone brought the storyline up here or elsewhere ever again.

Was it delayed?

Robos A Go Go on
    edited May 2009
    So it turns out I was wrong. Titans (both of them) can get worse.

Fencingsax on
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
  • ServoServo Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2009
    goodnight lover it is time to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeee

Servo on
    newsigs.jpg
This discussion has been closed.