- There has been no one ready or willing to host a game in a while. So, whoever wants it, it's theirs.
- No one
These games should be about 15 players large, and run in a week or so.
Non-Phalla Games Sign-Up:
- ]No one
- No one
- This thread is for registering that you want to host a D&D forum game. Basically, you sign up your name, who you're hosting with (if you have co-hosts), and give some info about the game (at least what kind of game it is, number of players would be nice too). Then we'll play them in the order they have been registered. This will give some form of order to the forum games, which will be better than the current system of calling a game and hoping people remember.
- This thread is about signing up to host a game ONLY. Please, no other talk whatsoever. Each game has its own thread, there's a [chat] thread, and there are PMs, so take other discussions to one of those.
- This thread is for all games, including but not limited to Phallas, Board Games, Debate Competitions, and Masturbation Competitions (God forbid).
- We try to alternate Phalla games and Non-Phalla games, to keep people from being bored.
- There's a two-week break after each game. Mini-games (10 to 15 players max) can run during that break.
- Concurrent games are not allowed except in exceptional cases approved by Elki, which usually involve non-disruptive and very long games with few active players.
- On-Hold Rule: If you sign up but later realize that you can't host, and you contact me (Richy) to let me know ahead of time before your turn comes, you can request to be put on hold and not lose your place in the list. If, however, you simply forget about the game and find yourself not ready when your turn comes up, you get deleted from the list.
- We reserve the right to delete people from the sign-up list if they are not ready/AWOL when their turn comes up, or remain on hold for too long.
- Be prepared! The list moves faster than it looks. People tend to sign up and forget about it, or to be too busy IRL when their turn comes up. Either way, they can't host, and we go down the list, host after host, until we find one ready to host a game. So even if your name is way down the list, your turn might come pretty soon!
- I don't have time to watch every game thread, so please notify me when your game ends so I can schedule the next one.
- If you talk the mods into giving you a special exception or talk another host into giving you their place or whatever, that's all cool, but please let me know.
You have an idea for a Phalla, but you're not sure about the details and the balance? You'd like someone to look over it and give you some feedback? We're your men:
- cj iwakura
LinksFor information and clarification regarding Phalla games in general, we recommend reading:
To register to host a game in other forums:
List of old D&D Phalla and mini-Phalla games, as originally compiled by thorgot & maintained by Richy
The updated list for all forums is in the CF thread
List of old D&D Non-Phalla games: