As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Little Things

• Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Javen wrote: »
    Bah, it's looking like my ulcer is back.

Out of prescription meds too and the over the counter stuff doesn't do shit.

Drink more.

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Tearin' at my brains again

Forever Zefiro on
    2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Fuckin Gavin Rossdale

Forever Zefiro on
    2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    man i think i might have an ulcer, been having some roaring heartburns lately, especially after working out or other physical activities.

also after a lot of beer, but it's the former that's worrying me.

bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    ulcers? heartburns? gastrointestinal issues?
    man se++... we're a sad bunch.

how are you all this morning?

beavotron on
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    alternatively, blood

a yadda dadda dadda, da da da da da da, da da da da da da daaaaaaaaaaaah

fart fart

hahah archive story oh good

DouglasDanger on
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    It is not morning here, but I am doing quite well! Other than the fact that I may forever smell of root rot due to an unavoidable gardening catastrophe. It is the worst smell I have ever smelt.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Javen wrote: »
    Bah, it's looking like my ulcer is back.

Out of prescription meds too and the over the counter stuff doesn't do shit.

Javen, I went to the ER for a pain in my upper stomach, almost lower right ribcage that I thought was my gall bladder. Turns out I have an ulcer.

What's with young good looking dudes like us getting Ulcers?

GRMike on
  • beavotronbeavotron Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    mike i think you should know that it makes me pretty happy that you use that avatar still

beavotron on
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2009
    good morning my assholes :)

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited May 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    beavotron wrote: »
    ulcers? heartburns? gastrointestinal issues?
    man se++... we're a sad bunch.

how are you all this morning?

I'm a clean bill of health.

So uh, I'm pretty good thx 8-)

Tweaked_Bat_ on
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I am not losing any weight because I don't have time to work out but other than that I'm golden, you broken, mangled genetic wrecks

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    beavotron wrote: »
    mike i think you should know that it makes me pretty happy that you use that avatar still

I have never been given anything and it warms my heart.

Also, fucking Woot Off... and I have no monies.

GRMike on
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Mysst wrote: »
    I am not losing any weight because I don't have time to work out but other than that I'm golden, you broken, mangled genetic wrecks

Aww, how'd you know my favourite nickname?

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    edited May 2009

[Deleted User] on
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Druhim wrote: »
    Rolo wrote: »
    I once used a tube of 'tingling sensation' lube with my girlfriend.

It feels great until you realize that the tingling starts to feel like burning.

And it just gets worse until the sex stops and the tears start.

Really, it's like skipping to the end of most of our nights.
    I have also tried some of those, and in every case they were fucking worthless.

Just stick with a quality lube like Astroglide or ID

Liquid Silk

it is the best and a bottle will last for-fucking-ever.

Abracadaniel on
    edited May 2009

I have eyes everywhere

:winky:

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
    edited May 2009
    Is that anything like the defect list from Manos: The Hands of Fate? "Nipples, many sizes, many shapes... some on my back"?

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    edited May 2009

[Deleted User] on
    edited May 2009
    edited May 2009
    well they are detachable and I can throw them around like bouncy balls but yeah, I guess

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
    edited May 2009

I have eyes everywhere

Many spies have many eyes?

GRMike on
    edited May 2009
    GRMike wrote: »

I have eyes everywhere

Many spies have many eyes?
    do they Gandalf?

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    How come everybody awesome on this forum has some kind of deadly disease.

Munkus has no butt -Edit: Wait, this isn't Munkus. Shit, who is the no butt guy? Now I'm a dick.

Beavo has lupus

Javen has ulcers

Druhim is older than time itself

what the hell!

sarukun on
    edited May 2009
    OLD IS NOT A DISEASE

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    sarukun wrote: »
    How come everybody awesome on this forum has some kind of deadly disease.

Munkus has no butt -Edit: Wait, this isn't Munkus. Shit, who is the no butt guy? Now I'm a dick.

Beavo has lupus

Javen has ulcers

Druhim is older than time itself

what the hell!

Munkus is the ass less one.

Peter Ebel on
    Fuck off and die.
    edited May 2009
    I genuinely could not sit through Manos, it was just ehhhfuhgh

I know! I have a hard time watching it all the way through. Even Joel and the Bots can't save it from its own ehhhfuhghocity.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    edited May 2009
    but manos is hilarious

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Good morning, thread of sick and diseased people.

DrZiplock on
    edited May 2009
    I haven't seen it. I need to change that, I think.

Didn't the dude playing the Satyr guy die because of that movie?

Abracadaniel on
    edited May 2009
    old is the worst disease

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
    edited May 2009

[Deleted User] on
    edited May 2009
    Someone murdered Torgo?! But who will take care of the place while the Master is away?!

Dru, I just can't bring myself to rewatch Manos. I know it's funny, but it's also so darn bad.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    edited May 2009
    Someone murdered Torgo?! But who will take care of the place while the Master is away?!

Dru, I just can't bring myself to rewatch Manos. I know it's funny, but it's also so darn bad.

If I remember correctly, when they first began filming the dude had put the prosthetic legs on wrong, like, backwards, and no one realized it until they had a few scenes in the can already. The director decided that rather than reshoot they'd just keep him like that. The prosthetics, worn incorrectly, caused the dude to develop a hugely crippling injury, which led to an addiction to pain meds and ultimately his death.

Abracadaniel on
    edited May 2009
    Smart Hero wrote: »

If I remember correctly, when they first began filming the dude had put the prosthetic legs on wrong, like, backwards, and no one realized it until they had a few scenes in the can already. The director decided that rather than reshoot they'd just keep him like that. The prosthetics, worn incorrectly, caused the dude to develop a hugely crippling injury, which led to an addiction to pain meds and ultimately his death.
    no, he committed suicide
    the claim about the prosthetics seems to be utter nonsense

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
    edited May 2009
    I'm going to retell that story now without doing any research into its accuracy, and if it turns out like the suicidal munchkin from the Wizard of Oz I'll be very upset.

Edit: Dammit! The joke's on you, I'm retelling it anyway.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    edited May 2009
    Druhim wrote: »
    Smart Hero wrote: »

no, he committed suicide
    the claim about the prosthetics seems to be utter nonsense

NOOOOOO

oh well.

Abracadaniel on
    edited May 2009
    I've seen Manos both with and without MST commentary. I believe the without time was when it was on USA's Up All Night.

I miss movie shows like that on the cable networks. Monstervision with Joe Bob Briggs being my hands down favorite.

I've emailed back and forth with Mr. Briggs recently and found out he is doing a HUGE video/DVD series (he started in the late 90's) of Grindhouse and Drive In B movies complete with commentary tracks. It is my goal to own every one of these.

GRMike on
  • BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    the best Torgo bit wasn't even from the Manos episode.

It was from the episode where TV's Frank died, and Torgo the White came to take him to 2nd Banana heaven.

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]