As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Need a ride from MI

El WhitoEl Whito Registered User regular
edited June 2005 in PAX Archive
Hi, I'm a 15 year old high shool student who lives in central Michigan and desperately needs a ride to PAX. I'm quiet and well-mannered, and will gladly provide gas money. You'll probably hardly notice I'm there, with the exception that I'm 6'2" and weigh 235 lbs... I can also raise hotel payment by then, so you could just drop me off when we get there and then find me when it's time to leave.

Mass Genocide is the most demanding activity one can take part in. Next to soccer. - Loki, Dogma
El Whito on

• Zig21Zig21 Registered User regular
    edited June 2005
    Hi, I'm a 15 year old high shool student
    I'm 6'2" and weigh 235 lbs

:shock:

Zig21 on
    Born to Duck
  • BorfaseBorfase __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2005
    Zig21 wrote:
    Hi, I'm a 15 year old high shool student
    I'm 6'2" and weigh 235 lbs

that's what i was thinking

hello mr zig would you like to play poker with me at pax

Borfase on
    duhhhh i like spaghetti-o's lolz
  • El WhitoEl Whito Registered User regular
    edited June 2005
    What, you think I'm lying? Because I can assure you I'm not.

El Whito on
    Mass Genocide is the most demanding activity one can take part in. Next to soccer. - Loki, Dogma
  • WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    edited June 2005
    I was 6'2"(at least, I'm 6'4" now, and about to turn eighteen) and 200-ish lbs. at fifteen. I've dropped a solid thirty pounds since then, but it's still not that odd.

Also, no one wants to give you a ride. Why? Because you're fifteen, and some random stranger isn't going to be willing to get grilled by your parents and then have them put you in his care and babysit you the entire weekend. No go, chap. Get a summer job and fly over, you baby.

Whippy on
  • BorfaseBorfase __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2005
    i am going to have to agree with whippy here

Borfase on
    duhhhh i like spaghetti-o's lolz
  • DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2005
    I was 6'2"(at least, I'm 6'4" now, and about to turn eighteen) and 200-ish lbs. at fifteen. I've dropped a solid thirty pounds since then, but it's still not that odd.

Awesome. I'm 6'6." We'll need to go find short people to stand next to and make uncomfortable.

Doc on
  • El WhitoEl Whito Registered User regular
    edited June 2005
    Yeah, I figured that much. No harm in trying though, right?

El Whito on
  • Zig21Zig21 Registered User regular
    edited June 2005
    El Whito wrote:
    What, you think I'm lying? Because I can assure you I'm not.

hello mr zig would you like to play poker with me at pax

I'm all in.

Zig21 on
    Born to Duck
  • yoshamanoyoshamano The fuck is this. The fuck was that. Marshall, Soviet MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited June 2005
    Yeah, the only being 15 thing is a big strike against you. That, and I'm planning a 2 week road trip, not just to PAX and back. Doesn't help that this is also my first post, lol.

Worst case you could take a Greyhound or Amtrak. Good luck in your quest for a ride out there.

yoshamano on
    pa_forums_sig.jpg