As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dragons vs Dinosaurs - Pages on page 5 - (let me show you them)

124»

• Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    mr0range wrote: »
    bwanie wrote: »
    i wholeheartedly second the motion of losing the upperlip tattoos on the cavewoman.

it looks really awkward and makes her expression unnatural.

Got it, she's been changed since ... those pages are from last summer.

Good, I was about to third the opinion. It made her lip look wrinked, like an old woman.

Also, channeling Mignola seems to have worked out pretty well. That last image rocks, but I'm having some trouble distinguishing the form of the dinosaur head. I can't tell if it's a shield designed to protrude slightly and look like a dinosaur head, or what.

Delzhand on
  • Options
    mr0rangemr0range Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Snake-Dragon wrapped around back. The head position makes it look how it is and I've had a comment similar to that. Perhaps me showing his arm will make it not look like a shield

mr0range on
    dvd_banner.jpg
  • Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Oh, the same kind of giant serpent in the previous panel - I see it now! But yeah, even seeing his fingers resting on its head would help.

Delzhand on
  • Options
    bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    really awesome stuff, very tangible and 3-d.

looks shit-hot in colour aswell.

bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    shala27shala27 Registered User new member
    edited November 2009
    Click here for Dino/Dragon Fantasy: http://dragonsversusdinosaurs.com

I hate to tell you this, but Dragons Versus Dinosaurs has already been done by G. L. Strytler. I bought my copy from amazon and its pretty much the same story you have here except the brother and sister are a prince and princess from Scotland.
    I heard that G. L. Strytler has already sued one author for copyright infringement and won, so you'd better be careful!

shala27 on
  • Options
    JohnTWMJohnTWM Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    BEWARE this dark practitioner of thread'omancy!

JohnTWM on