As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[HUNT ON] Monster Hunter Freedom 2 - Keep on Huntin'

1575859606163»

• redlupinredlupin Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Man that sucks, sorry bout the death of your battery. I am very happy I picked up the 3X battery over at Best Buy years ago, I hardly ever need to charge my PSP. Have you checked amazin or ebay for the older battery?

redlupin on
  • yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    redlupin wrote: »
    Man that sucks, sorry bout the death of your battery. I am very happy I picked up the 3X battery over at Best Buy years ago, I hardly ever need to charge my PSP. Have you checked amazin or ebay for the older battery?

Yeah, there's one or two, but you know how it is with used stuff. Never any real guarantee you're getting the real deal, you know? Plus with a budget of approximately $0 and ¢00, I'm looking for any option I can find to avoid needing to trade in games or something to afford the goddamned thing.

Don't suppose you might still have your original battery lying around somewhere, assuming you're on an original PSP?

yalborap on
  • KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Guys, I guess this is a great video to end this thread on:

The time of Monster Hunter is over, now HUNTER BLADE rules all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdtjA-6dD_Q

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • AiranAiran Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    *picardfacepalm*

Though, I'd still play it. It's probably free with cash shop :^:

Airan on
    paDudSig.jpg
  • DudBoltDudBolt Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow...

DudBolt on
    Gather the faithful and prepose a toast. To an epoch of indifference. - In Flames: Ordinary Story
    http://beta.humugus.com/index.php/auth/register/inv/1966
  • KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I have to be honest here:

I think the way the characters you can select come up,is pretty awesome.

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • DudBoltDudBolt Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Edit - This was a retarded post. You can ignore it.

DudBolt on
    Gather the faithful and prepose a toast. To an epoch of indifference. - In Flames: Ordinary Story
    http://beta.humugus.com/index.php/auth/register/inv/1966
  • MugaazMugaaz Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    IceBurner wrote: »
    Renzo wrote: »
    Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (MH Portable 2nd G in Japan) is basically the ultimate version of Monster Hunter 2. There have been multiple versions of 2 on the PS2 and PSP, but this is the last and most comprehensive version. For PSP only.

I wouldn't call it that without the multiple goals mission structure, the day/night + 3-seasons feature, and monster bounties. Really, these are so awesome because they make the exact same mission different each time, let you earn 3x the rewards in one go, and provided ample money without making everything dirt-cheap.

I really, really hope these make it into MH3; I'm pretty certain that once you've all tasted of these, none one you will want to go back.

I played a lot of MH2 and while I liked day/night and submissions, I hated the seasons. They added nothing. All they accomplished was restricting content. If they want to make them meaningful fine, but they suck in their current incarnation.

Mugaaz on
  • ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Oh shi-

Just saw on Joystiq that the Unite demo is up on PSN. And inFamous, for you PS3ers.

Wish I wasn't stuck at work, dang.

Elderlycrawfish on
    edited May 2009
    Well if no one minds I'll make a new thread up in a few minutes, this has reached 100 anyway.

Airan on
    paDudSig.jpg
  • yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Airan wrote: »
    Well if no one minds I'll make a new thread up in a few minutes, this has reached 100 anyway.

Go for it. Fill it with current knowledge and links to awesome fansites full of current knowledge.

Oh, and does anyone know of a video of someone playing through the demo with the longsword, assuming there's one in it? I'd like to see some greater detail on any changed depth it has.

yalborap on
    edited May 2009
  • mystify94mystify94 Registered User new member
    edited June 2009
    corin7 wrote: »
    Good job Renzo now what will we talk about?

How bout how I need one more rath ruby and silver rath won't give it up for me. Everyday we kill him sometimes my partner gets 2 of them, think he has 8 extra right now. I haven't seen one for like two weeks. I just need one more you bastard.

Atleast I am getting fairly wealthy as I am just selling everything. Sitting around 300k right now iirc.

Hey, I see that you live in San Diego. Do you wanna play Monster Hunter Freedom 2 or Unite via ad-hoc? I played MHF2 via xlink kai but I have a spotty connection and it's just frustrating to play a decent game without people dropping out with lost connection. I guess ad-hoc mode is just not too popular here in US vs. Japan but there's gotta be some people in San Diego that would want to play via ad-hoc mode at a local starbucks or something. Let me know if you are interested or you know anything about such meetings in San Diego. thanks.

mystify94 on
  • DudhkumarDudhkumar Registered User new member
    Monster hunting must be challenging and adventure to me . We can use single pin bow for sighting .