As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Sims 3 - Virtual Dollhouses! Doom House and Mad House vids done!

MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNBREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
edited June 2009 in Social Entropy++
Sims_3_logo.png

HOUSE ASSIGNMENTS!

HOUSES

Hulk House:

That Dave Fella
Mysst
Natek
Lord Dave

MEET HULK HOUSE
HULK HOUSE
HULK HOUSE VIDEO

Doom House:

Dr Ziplock
Fishman
Polago
Robothero

MEET DOOM HOUSE
DOOM HOUSE
DOOM HOUSE VIDEO
DOOM HOUSE VIDEO 2

D&D House:

Moriveth
Janson
DE?AD
Dubh

MEET D&D HOUSE
D&D HOUSE
D&D HOUSE VIDEO

Robot House:

Satansfingers
Rankenphile
Campion
Synthetic Orange

MEET ROBOT HOUSE
ROBOT HOUSE
ROBOT HOUSE VIDEO

Cosplay House:

Metz
Dux
Meiz
Weaver

MEET COSPLAY HOUSE
COSPLAY HOUSE
COSPLAY HOUSE VIDEO

Ranger House:

Frank Brak
Centipede
Blaket
Viv

MEET RANGER HOUSE
RANGER HOUSE
RANGER HOUSE VIDEO

Blue House:

Chicoblue
TFS
Robcham
TDOT

MEET BLUE HOUSE
BLUE HOUSE
BLUE HOUSE VIDEO

Khoo House:

Just_Bri_Thanks
Asimperson
Dee Kae
Smart Hero

MEET KHOO HOUSE
KHOO HOUSE
KHOO HOUSE VIDEO

Tycho House:

Shifty Fister
Animal Companion
Skull Man
Traneados

MEET TYCHO HOUSE
TYCHO HOUSE
TYCHO HOUSE VIDEO

Party House:

Anjin-San
Volyu
Lockout
Tommy

MEET PARTY HOUSE
PARTY HOUSE
PARTY HOUSE VIDEO

Gabe House:

Sarukun
Shank
Kaziim
Sithdrummer

MEET GABE HOUSE
GABE HOUSE
GABE HOUSE VIDEO

Hot House:

Koshian
Druhim
Druher
The Wook

MEET HOT HOUSE
HOT HOUSE
HOT HOUSE VIDEO

(U) Mad House:

Qorzm
J3P
Feriluce
Owenashi

MEET MAD HOUSE
MAD HOUSE
MAD HOUSE VIDEO

Rad House:

Mully
Bombardier
Viscount Islands
Geebs

MEET RAD HOUSE
RAD HOUSE
RAD HOUSE VIDEO

Food House:

Stale
Lostwords
Usagi
Scarlet St

MEET FOOD HOUSE
FOOD HOUSE
FOOD HOUSE VIDEO

Dongs House:

Fallout
Cloudman
Ten
Echilda

MEET DONGS HOUSE
DONGS HOUSE
DONGS HOUSE VIDEO

PAC-MAN HOUSE:

IFCL
CrackedLens
The Sneak!
Fedora

MEET PAC-MAN HOUSE
PAC-MAN HOUSE
PAC-MAN HOUSE VIDEO

FAQ:

FAQ

FAQ'S HOUSE!

FAQ VIDEO

I will be doing video introductions and text introductions for every video. My lovely wife will be doing the houses, however she likes to get these things picture-perfect so it may take a while! But rest assured they will be fantastic. I'll post links to the posts with videos and such with them, but if it doesn't have a link it obviously hasn't been done yet!

Moriveth on

• Options
    QorzmQorzm Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I'm so excited!

Qorzm on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    wanna meet/buy that game

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I have a list of the traits as well, I'll probably post those eventually.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    RobchamRobcham The Rabbit King of your pantsRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    oh god so excited

Robcham on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    i am gonna sign up to the MAX

although to be honest i'm most excited about the new build options and being able to paint anything however i want

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I can honestly say that the Sims 3 version of FAQ is going to be horrifying

Moriveth on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    man

60 traits

so fuckin insane

Robcham on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
  • Options
    I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    is there a way to make it so people can age to adults and then stop? i like having kids become adults but i had to buy like a million of those aging drinks so my chars didn't become fogeys

I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Oh yes. I'm selling my D&D 3e books to afford this game.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Cloudman wrote: »

although to be honest i'm most excited about the new build options and being able to paint anything however i want
    You just know there is going to be a house that is all one colour/pattern

everyone all stealthy

Janson on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    is there a way to make it so people can age to adults and then stop? i like having kids become adults but i had to buy like a million of those aging drinks so my chars didn't become fogeys

From what I've read there aren't aging drinks anymore, which kinda sucks

also apparently it's either all or nothing for aging, you can either extend it to a huge amount of time or turn it off entirely, but you can't have some people age and some people not

I imagine there are cheats where you can age a single person, though

Moriveth on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Janson wrote: »
    Cloudman wrote: »

You just know there is going to be a house that is all one colour/pattern

everyone all stealthy
    the new Tycho House

everyone wearing blue Tycho sweaters

all the walls with the Tycho sweater pattern

and so on.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Also apparently there's a cheat that adds a baby and a toddler to every household in the game

BABIES EVERYWHERE

Moriveth on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    gonna make a dude cry

Robcham on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Unfortunately if you change the lifespan to be maximum (so adults get a good 150 days of living) the babies get 25 days of being just a baby, which is ridiculous

Janson on
  • Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    there is even a sims 3?!

natek on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Also apparently there's a cheat that adds a baby and a toddler to every household in the game

BABIES EVERYWHERE

Yeeeaaahhh...

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    A WAVE O' BABIES :whistle:

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Trait list!
    Absent-Minded: Absent-Minded Sims get lost in their thoughts and occasionally forget what they are doing, or where they are going.

Ambitious: Ambitious Sims dream big and are more rewarded when their wishes are satisfied in life. They are driven to move up the corporate ladder more quickly, but fall prey to low mood if they don't quickly receive the promotion they desire.

Angler: Anglers catch fish better than any other Sims. They also enjoy fishing more than anyone else.

Artistic: Artistic Sims are naturally gifted artists with a paint brush. They also make pretty good writers and musicians!

Athletic: Athletic Sims are the best Athletes in town. They can push themselves harder and longer than others, and will do so to feel the burn.

Bookworm: Bookworms have a passion for reading that surprasses their other desires. They also tend to become good writers.

Brave: Brave Sims are fearless individuals that will fight fires, wrangle burglars, and work to protect those around them.

Can't Stand Art: Sims that Can't Stand Art will never appreciate the latest masterpiece or expensive home decor. They are the anti-connoisseur.

Charismatic: Charismatic Simsa re skilled socializers, and also love to throw parties!

Childish: Childish Sims find it difficult to "act their age." They love playing with children's toys, see things through the eyes of a child, and need to be constantly entertained.

Clumsy: Clumsy Sims muck up both precious and every day moments in life with shoddy footwork and poor planning.

Commitment Issues: Sims with Commitment Issues don't really want to settle down into a long-term relationship or lifelong career. Marriage is out of the question!

Computer Whiz: Computer Whizzes love spending time on the computer. They are great at tinkering with computers, and can even make money as hackers if they choose.

Couch Potato: Couch Potatoes are perfectly happy sitting on the couch to watch TV and eat junk food. They'll need additional prodding to lead active lives.

Coward: Cowards are terrified of everything that can and will go bump in the night. They are scared of the dark and will frequently faint in "dire" situations.

Daredevil: Daredevils seek the extreme side of life, even it means making an everyday chore extreme. They also love fire.

Dislikes Children: Sims that Dislike Children do not want to have anything to do with children. No talking, no playing, and certainly no reproduction.

Easily Impressed: Easily Impressed Sims are easily astounded by everyday stories and are always pleased with the smallest of accomplishments.

Evil: Evil Sims love the dark, take great delight in the misfortune of others, and prefer to leave a life as far away from goodness as possible.

Excitable: Excitable Sims get excited about... pretty much everything. They enjoy an extra dose of self-satisfaction when good things happen for them in life.

Family-Oriented: Family-Oriented Sims make great parents. They love big families and being surrounded by their children.

Flirty: Flirty Sims are constantly looking for romance and are most often quite successful in this endeavor.

Friendly: Friendly Sims love being around friends, and are great at making and keeping friendships.

Frugal: Frugal Sims love to clip coupons to save money, relish a good deal, and hate being wasteful.

Genius: Geniuses are brilliant logical thinkers, masters of chess, and excellent hackers. They savor pursuits of the mind.

Good: Good Sims go out of their way to help friends and family in need, are charitable with their money, and frequently comfort those around them.

Good Sense Of Humor: Sims with a Good Sense Of Humor tell the best jokes that never fall flat or fail to entertain.

Great Kisser: Great Kissers kiss better than any other Sim. They give kisses that are not easily forgotten.

Green Thumb: Green Thumbs are the best gardeners. They find solace and comfort amongst their gardens and can revive plants in the worst of conditions.

Grumpy: Grumpy Sims are rarely in a good moon. It's quite difficult to make them happy, because they simply don't want to be happy.

Handy: Handy Sims are the best tinkerers. They will never fail when repairing or upgrading a household item, which makes electrical objects far less dangerous!

Hates The Outdoors: Sims that Hate the Outdoors despise being outside and will always remain indoors whenever possible.

Heavy Sleeper: Heavy Sleepers will sleep through any situation, no matter how loud or alarming. They also tend to snore.

Hopeless Romantic: Hopeless Romantics passionately seek their soul mate. They want romance, true love, and surround themselves with cheesy romantic television and novels.

Hot-Headed: Hot-Headed Sims are quick to anger. Broken household items, conversations gone awry, or even the slightest negative Moodlet will send them into a boiling rage.

Hydrophobic: Hydrophobic Sims are terrified of swimming. They loathe every second they have to spend in the pool.

Inappropriate: Inappropriate Sims talk about the wrong thing at the wrong time, never think to dress properly, and never think to apologize when they've wronged someone. They enjoy mocking others with harsh words.

Insane: Insane Sims respond to events in life upredictably. They say what they want, do what they want, and even wear what they want, even if it doesn't make sense to anyone else.

Kleptomaniac: Kleptomaniacs "accidentally" end up with things owned by others. They often "permanently borrow" items from work, school, or even their neighbors' homes!

Light Sleeper: Light Sleepers toss and turn throughout the night and are woken up by the slightest bump in the night.

Loner: Loners enjoy time spent alone more than time spent with others. Quite shy, they will never approach anyone that isn't a close friend. They prize their solitude and get nervous around large groups.

Loser: Losers encounter woe and misfortune through their lives, beginning with school and continuing into their career. They will fail, and fail often. They won't get mad when life falls apart. They'll just cry.

Loves the Outdoors: These Sims love spending time outdoors and find a special joy amidst nature that others do not.

Lucky: Lucky Sims are closely followed through life with a comforting sense of luck. They win often and they win big.

Mean Spirited: Mean Sims love to fight, mostly because they never lose in a brawl. They take satisfaction with every new Enemy made and dream of new ways to be nasty to others.

Mooch: Mooches can mooch food and money from their neighbors, who for the most part just go along with it.

Natural Cook: Natural Cooks are able to kick any dish up a notch, making their food the most delicious to eat. They learn to cook more quickly than others, and never burn the kitchen down in the process!

Neat: Neat Sims always find time to clean, regardless of their mood. They are easily devestated by filthy surroundings, but will never leave a mess behind.

Neurotic: Neurotic Sims will freak out at the most minor of provocations. They become stressed easily and can be difficult to mellow. Luckily they take solace in sharing their worries with others.

Never Nude: Never Nudes despise nudity and will never, ever, completely remove all of their clothing.

No Sense Of Humor: Sims with No Sense Of Humor tell terrible jokes, so they tend to not tell them. They also don't enjoy the jokes of others. Humor is simply wasted on them.

Over-Emotional: Over-Emotional Sims experience greater mood swings than other Sims whn both good and bad things happen to them. They are constantly shedding tears of joy, whether it's at a wedding or just on their couch watching romantic television.

Party Animal: Party Animals love to party, and others love to party with them. When a Party Animal hosts a party, everyone comes and has a great time. Woo!

Perfectionist: Perfectionists spend more time cooking, writing, or even painting, but what they eventually finish is noticeably better than something created by other Sims. Perfectionists accept nothing shy of perfection.

Schmoozer: Schmoozers are really good at befriending neighbors, co-workers, and sucking up to their bosses. They love to flatter and are very good at it.

Slob: Slobs constantly leave messes in their wake. To make matters worse, they won't offer to pick up or clean! Luckily, common filth won't offend their senses.

Snob: Snobs are very hard to impress, though they love hearing about themselves and will never turn down a compliment. They dream of owning only the finest things and being associated with the highest echelon of neighborhood Sims.

Technophobe: Technophobe Sims hate all things technological. They will never watch television or use the computer except in dire circumstances and will always look for an alternative source of entertainment.

Unflirty: Unflirty Sims do not appreciate the romantic advances of others and will be difficult to woo. It's not that they don't want to love, just that it's difficult for them.

Unlucky: Things rarely go right for Unlucky Sims. They often lose at everything they touch, though some do take pity on their misfortune...

Vegetarian: Vegetarian Sims never choose to eat meat, and doing so causes them to quickly become ill.

Virtuoso: Virtuosos have a natural gift with musican instruments and are often considered the best musicians. As such, they earn more as musicians when playing for tips and learn more quickly.

There are also conflicts for traits, most of which should be obvious, I think.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2009
    I call dibs on a character the minute you create your thread, mori

you fucking know this

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    i know this isn't a signup thread, but i'm excited to be part of a sims game that can represent me in all of my masculine glory

the wook on
  • Options
    edited May 2009

you fucking know this

Dude you're totally in

do you want to be a jerkass teenager again

Moriveth on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    <~~ fat childish funny rad awesome sim

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Moriveth's dude'll just be excitedly explaining how awesome Dragon Quest is all day long.

Campion on
    4484-7718-8470
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Ooh, hydrophobia sounds like a fun one. I wonder if a Hydrophobic Angler is possible or if it would contradict itself too much.

(also campion let's trade animal crossing codes :3)

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I am taking ideas for houses

Janson on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Never nude trait? ahahahahahaha

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Oh my god this better be awesome

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Janson, build the observatory. You know you want to.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    edited May 2009
    a house styled like a pac man maze

with dots and ghosts on the walls

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    i would be the best sim.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Oh, yeah!

I totally will

Janson on
  • Options
    QorzmQorzm Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Koshian wrote: »
    how're you going to kill qorzm first
    I like death by dirty clothes via flies

Qorzm on
  • Options
    I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    edited May 2009

you fucking know this

Dude you're totally in

part of you had to guess that this is just going to turn in to a preemptive sign me up thread...

tldr;
    <----

I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up on
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I NEED A NEW COMPUTER IF I'M GOING TO RUN THIS GAME

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Don't forget the burned out door on the floor. :P

If that's even possible to place.

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited May 2009

you fucking know this

Dude you're totally in

like you even have to ask

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Also, SO STOKED FOR FORTY-FIVE DEGREE ANGLE FURNITURE.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I wonder if I should sign-up for this thing when the time comes.

And then there's the decision if I should be Sean Connery or myself.

ASimPerson on
This discussion has been closed.