As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ultimate [Mini] Of Ultimate Destiny 1.5: The game that would never end, it goes on an

• Options
    Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Dac Vin wrote: »
    And before anyone gets awful ideas, if I see someone with the "Welcome to Toran Castle" role, he's oh so dying. 8-)
    What if it's you? :twisted:

Option 1: Creepy remix. "Welcome to GIYGAS. I... FEEL... SO... GOOoooOOOOoooOD..."

Option 2: As you did, code in sig. Excepted both 1 and 0 equals "OH GOD HELP ME" and "PLEASE PUT AN END TO THIS MISERY" respectively.

I also had "morse code", but it's IMPRATICAL AS FUCK.

Dac Vin on
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Option 2b: Morse code SOS over and over. :lol:

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Option 2b: Morse code SOS over and over. :lol:

I feel so good. I feel so good. I feel so good.
    Welcome to Toran Castle. Welcome to Toran Castle. Welcome to Toran Castle.
    I feel so good.I feel so good.I feel so good.

Yeah, I think I prefer both binary code and acting all creepy.

Dac Vin on
  • Options
    ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2009
    oh hey!

I could get in on this, maybe?!

Obbi on
  • Options
    kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    SON OF A BITCH!!! WHY? WHY WHEN IM GOING TO BE LEAVING FOR A WEEK ON SUNDAY?

If there are people here who weren't involved in the last main of this should get involved, mostly because it was awesome. And I was Ocelot, and it was fun. If possible, I will be watching this one.

kuhlmeye on
    PSN: the-K-flash
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Obbi wrote: »
    oh hey!

I could get in on this, maybe?!

As long as we get an awesome avatar out of it, yes probably.

Dac Vin on
  • Options
    iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    kuhlmeye wrote: »
    SON OF A BITCH!!! WHY? WHY WHEN IM GOING TO BE LEAVING FOR A WEEK ON SUNDAY?

If there are people here who weren't involved in the last main of this should get involved, mostly because it was awesome. And I was Ocelot, and it was fun. If possible, I will be watching this one.

LIQUID!!!

iamtheaznman on
  • Options
    HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    oh GOD YES

Deep Thought, I love you.

Hylianbunny on
  • Options
    DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    So I decided not to go with Woland, a character from a semi-obscure Russian novel.

Probably for the best.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    Ultros64Ultros64 Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I was thinking using Madame Currie and being able to kill people slowly with radiation.

EDIT: Truly, this is the best TOTP.

Ultros64 on
    It doesn't matter what I say, as long as I sing with inflection
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Ultros64 wrote: »
    I was thinking using Madame Currie and being able to kill people slowly with radiation.

EDIT: Truly, this is the best TOTP.

Ahh, the great time where people saw glowy green rocks and thought "man this is SO NEAT"

Then two years later the hair would fall out.

Dac Vin on
  • Options
    Deep ThoughtDeep Thought Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    How this worked last time was that the first n to submit got in the game, but if you got in you didn't necessarily get one of your roles in the game. Like I think I got two, whoever made Calvin & Hobbes got that pair in, etc.

I wish to make clear that I am judging on the quality of the PMs and not the order of their arrival. I technically did the same last time but had more spaces I could include people in so I don't recall it being an issue.
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    I submitted one... do we get a message if its good enough or just wait and see?

I'll give feedback if I think their is a serious problem with the PM. It won't be until tonight though as work calls.
    Daius wrote: »
    So I decided not to go with Woland, a character from a semi-obscure Russian novel.

Probably for the best.

I'm going to try and stick to a higher standard of notoriety this time. I would very much like people to be able to act like their role which could be impossible if they have to read War and Peace before the game....

Durax was indeed Chewie last game and was pretty darn awesome even if I totally forgot the "No Posting in Codes" thing that lead to the role being less cool.

Deep Thought on
  • Options
    edited May 2009

I'm going to try and stick to a higher standard of notoriety this time. I would very much like people to be able to act like their role which could be impossible if they have to read War and Peace before the game....

So for semi-obscure characters, is information on how to roleplay said char acceptable?

Dac Vin on
  • Options
    Deep ThoughtDeep Thought Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Yes. It may not make it better than a PM with a character that is more easily recognized but it certainly raises the chances of acceptance.

Deep Thought on
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Sweet! I greatly enjoyed the first one, hopefully I can come up with at least one good new idea.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Oh god, I just had a terrible idea, but I feel like submitting it is a crime against the Internet...

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Oh god, I just had a terrible idea, but I feel like submitting it is a crime against the Internet...

This is the best kind of terrible idea.

FWIW, I submitted one. We'll see.

Gandalf_the_Crazed on
    PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Options
    piLpiL Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Edit: Or I could just read the op.

piL on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    So, my Moses and Jesus could possibly make it into this game this time around?

hmmmm maybe

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    So, my Moses and Jesus could possibly make it into this game this time around?

hmmmm maybe

Could be, could be. It's rare that we see roles that resurrect after three game days.

Also, entry send, and jesus christ I tend to ALWAYS make one small mistake in nearly everything I do, in this case forgetting a source link :x

Dac Vin on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I find it slightly ironic that I already have avatars (multiple) for my horrible suggestion and yet none for what I consider the saner suggestions.

I wonder if that's trying to tell me something.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Welp, entry sent.

This will only end in tears.

They'll all probably get denied for the mechanical shenanigans I built in...although maybe not.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I feel like participating, but I have a feeling that any submission(s) I'd think of would be terrible compared to others. What should I doooo?

Zandracon on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Hey, sorry I haven't submitted anythin' yet! I really do want to play, I have 2 weeks off for bein' such a great guy, and I need somethin' to burn time on.

I just got my computer back and runnin', hopefully for good! I'll get Photoshop back on here and get some avatars made and some ideas cooked up.

Obbi on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Zandracon wrote: »
    I feel like participating, but I have a feeling that any submission(s) I'd think of would be terrible compared to others. What should I doooo?

See my reply to Dun. Just go ahead and try, you'll never know if you don't.

Dac Vin on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    No one can be more terrible than my submission.

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    No one can be more terrible than my submission.

At least I can tell you didn't make any stupid mistakes while submitting it.

Dac Vin on
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I wish I had time this week to play. I will definitely try to send in a few role PMs though.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Alright! I submitted somethin'!

And it wasn't that horribly obscure!

Obbi on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    It sure is silent around here.

Dac Vin on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    If you listen close, you can hear the sound of DA's gears churning, and the wails of the lost innocent souls within them.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    NOM NOM NOM.

I'm working things out and debating about moving start time back a day. When I picked Sunday night I had completely ignored the whole Memorial day thing.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    SpectralSporkSpectralSpork Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    NOM NOM NOM.

I'm working things out and debating about moving start time back a day. When I picked Sunday night I had completely ignored the whole SpectralSpork's Birthday thing.

Fixed it for ya buddy. :P

SpectralSpork on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    NOM NOM NOM.

I'm working things out and debating about moving start time back a day. When I picked Sunday night I had completely ignored the whole Memorial day thing.

I was about to go "wait, wasn't that last week?" but then I realised I was mixing holidays and countries up.

Dac Vin on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    At this point, I'd just be happy if I remember tomorrow morning I don't have to work before I leave the house.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Alright, there were more rewrites to be done than I really understood. They are (mostly) finished now but I'm going to wait until my brain isn't quite so addled by lack of sleep which means after work tomorrow.

I will note that I can accept a handful more submissions as well so if you thought you were too late you can be thankful for my slow progress tonight and submit something.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Oh man... I thought I was too late...
    I might be though, because it's going to have to wait until tomorrow at work (maybe after D:).

crimsoncoyote on
  • Options
    Julius CaezureJulius Caezure Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I have no idea how I missed this thread. PM submitted, here's hoping it's not too convoluted, difficult, or late.

Julius Caezure on
  • Options
    KrataLightbladeKrataLightblade Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I've sent one in too. I tried to do an Avatar but it looked like crap.

This looks like a nifty game.

KrataLightblade on
    LEVEL 50 SWORD JUGGLER/WIZARD!
  • Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Hmm Avatar, eh......

Getting off work just now; heading home and coming up with a submission.

crimsoncoyote on