As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Dream] Weaver I Bel....zzz

THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny.Real shiny.Registered User regular
edited May 2009 in Social Entropy++
I always have the most messed up dreams.

field-of-dreams-DVDcover.jpg

No, not that kind. I mean like I fall asleep and I see the weirdest shit.

Why just last night, I dreamed I was at my friends house, when out of nowhere, birds come and sweep us all into these tiny "ice caverns" like separate rooms almost.

So I hear my girlfriend on one of the other sides and I start breaking through the walls to find her.

Then I am joined by all of my friends as I break down their ice walls.

I awoke when my neighbors started stomping around upstairs.

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
THEPAIN73 on

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    last night I dreamt I was playing TF2

my dreams are pretty easily explained

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    last night I dreamed hey I didn't dream because I barely slept because I am on call and these fuckers wouldn't leave me alone

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    Run Run RunRun Run Run __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2009
    I usually dream of me traveling through worlds of amazing wonder.

Being able to lucid dream is awesome.

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    other peoples dreams are soo boring

these threads are awful

FAQ on
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    FAQ, you were in my dream last night.

Naw I lied, I dreamed my friend was sold to zombies in an arranged marriage and I had to rescue her by climbing through a playground. But you can be the zombies. If you want.
    And you were there, and you were there...

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    can I be the zombie minister

FAQ on
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    As long as your dream self dresses like Robert Mitchum in Night of the Hunter.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    that's how my real self dresses

FAQ on
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I'm sorry I ever doubted you.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I went to sleep on heavy medication and dreamt I was on a antarctic expedition in my bedroom.

There were whales jumping out from the floor which was now ice and I was hitting on some lady I dont recognize the whole time

now that I think about it I am happy I didnt fall in there in my dream because were the fuck would I end up I would probably have a heart attack of something in real life

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    For some reason I keep having weird dreams where I am living in my old block of apartments. Except instead of the tenants keeping to themselves, everyone keeps all their doors and windows open. And there are lots of vegetables growing in random places.

marty_0001 on
  • Options
    SmurphSmurph Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    If you die in your dreams you die in real life.

I had a dream where I was on a golf course but it got attacked by a huge herd of giant, evil rhinos. Everybody went and hid in the club house but the rhinos were like velociraptor-smart and were opening doors and breaking through walls and windows to get at us.

Anderson Cooper showed up to report on the disaster but it was too dangerous for the news team to have him down there, so they made a marionette that looked like him and controlled it from a helicopter above.

Smurph on
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I dreamt I was raped by a white woman behind my house. Then when I grew up I sought revenge in mindless action-flick style. I found her and some thugs in the mall, and started shooting at her, while I ran up on one of the glass displays. They shot back, shattered the glass display and I ran on the spiralliing shards of glass in the air.

I killed the goons, she ran outside and jumped on a motorbike, I did the same and we ended up on parallel highways that were suspended hundreds of feet above a sprawling city at night, shooting bullets at each other.

Then I woke up.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I had a dream that I woke up and logged on to SE++ and there weren't any awful threads.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I had a dream where someone posted about having an ironic dream wherein they logged into SE++ and there weren't any horrible threads

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    oddly, the dreams have not returned yet despite more than two weeks of sobriety

honestly, I am not at all angry about this

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Were these the demons from my dreams? Or were they born... within the wanderer?

marty_0001 on
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I had a dream about Batman last night

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    MonkeyfeetMonkeyfeet Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    I thought the thread title had Weaver and Belruel talking like Tarzan

Monkeyfeet on
    sig1.jpg
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited May 2009
    why is he standing like that on the cover

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    we need a Martin Luther King Jr alt in here, stat.
    no we don't

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    SmurphSmurph Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    Anyone ever have dreams where you are doing normal stuff in your house but the layout is totally different from your actual house?

Smurph on
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    that's called breaking and entering

Abracadaniel on
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    yea dreams alright

so we got these people stayin with us for the past week and they got this girl like i dunno 10 years old or something and she keeps wanting to play with my dog but they are from india where people dont really have dogs and i guess she just treats him like a toy all constantly buggin him and being rough and shit and then they were basically at home all day for a few days which was a bit much for the dog i guess so instead of being all nice and curling up alongside her like he normally does with people he began to hide from her a bit and now he just growls and barks at her when shes around

fucking girl getting my dog all angry

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited May 2009
    But it's the kind of B&E you can plead insanity to!

Seriously on