As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Attn: R. Khoo] PAX Accessibility

Kato_ArabelKato_Arabel Registered User regular
edited June 2005 in PAX Archive
Yes, this is something of an attempt to contact you, Robert, since my attempts to get in touch with you via my Tmail.com account seem to have failed.

Are there any improved plans over last year to get ahold of an interpreter service to help improve my accessibility to the event's panels, exhibitors, etc? Being deaf can get quite frustrating at times.

Signed,
Sean Danielson

P.S. We can discuss futher over my gmail account, if you wish, but if I recall, you hadn't responded to that one, either.

Kato_Arabel on

• Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited June 2005
    Sorry for not getting back to you, Sean- your mail may have gotten lost in the mix, but I assure you we're looking into hiring an interpreter for you this go around. I'll let you know once I get this nailed down.

-robert

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Options
    Kato_ArabelKato_Arabel Registered User regular
    edited June 2005
    Thanks for the response...although there is something I'd like to ask of you, Robert. Please check your PM.

Kato_Arabel on