As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

General rules

JellyMeetsJamJellyMeetsJam Registered User regular
I was just wondering if anything could be done to make it so that the sig size is the same in G&T and SE. I have a 120px height sig that is fine in the under 150px requirements of SE, but is unacceptable in G&T's 80px and under limits. Could we have some standards here? Or possibly the ability to have a seperate sig for each forum? Thanks.

JellyMeetsJam on

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited June 2005
    Those are the standards and they're going to most likely stay like that. Just uncheck the attach signature box when you're in G&T.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    PheezerPheezer Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2005
    Those are the standards and they're going to most likely stay like that. Just uncheck the attach signature box when you're in G&T.

I wanted to say this. But you beat me to it.

You will suffer for this indignation.

Or maybe you'll get a brand new puppy! WHO KNOWS.

Pheezer on
    IT'S GOT ME REACHING IN MY POCKET IT'S GOT ME FORKING OVER CASH
    CUZ THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE AND IT'S GIVING ME A RASH
  • Options
    denihilistdenihilist Ancient and Mighty Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2005
    You should see the arguments we get in when people start talking about sig sizes. Neither SE nor G&T want to back down and all communication breaks down. People start calling each other names, it's really nasty.

If I were to force a change, which I doubt I could even do, it would be to the on-topic standard and that would make no one happy. SE forumers, such as yourself and your beautiful sig, would be unhappy, the SE mods would complain so much that the on-topic mods wouldn't be happy and I would have to listen to everyone bitch over something I think is trivial so I wouldn't be happy.

That's what we call a no win situation.

denihilist on
This discussion has been closed.