As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Ultimate [Mini] Of Ultimate Destiny 1.5: The game that would never end, it goes on an

• Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    jackisreal wrote: »
    Obbi wrote: »
    Back off!

How did this happen? I'm unsafe, with all these large and grotest beings trouncing about.

DON'T LOOK AT ME! I've got a Shrink Gun.

A Shrink gun? As if any of us could be smaller?

Every living creature dies alone.

I like the cut of your jib, sir.

I've never had a valet. You can try if you'd like.

Gandalf_the_Crazed on
    PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Ultros64Ultros64 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Die alone? Die alone?!

No real man dies alone! He dies fighting for what he believes in! He only dies when he stops believing in himself!

Ultros64 on
    It doesn't matter what I say, as long as I sing with inflection
    edited June 2009
    Or if he gets capture by me. Can't afford to make exceptions, you know.

Gandalf_the_Crazed on
    PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
    edited June 2009
    Or if he gets capture by me. Can't afford to make exceptions, you know.

Real men don't get captured!

Ultros64 on
  • DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Oh great, I'm trapped in a room full of headcases!

I'd kill you all where you stand, if I could.

You'd still manage to keep pissing me off though.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
    edited June 2009
    Back off!

How did this happen? I'm unsafe, with all these large and grotest beings trouncing about.

And if I do look at you? Precisely what are you going to do, you miserable vomitous mass?

I will shrink you, yes. Yes, I will make you fun-size.

Much like your mantenna, you warthog-faced buffoon?

Gandalf_the_Crazed on
    PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Maybe we're all captured, really.

Even you, Daius. Even you.

And Gandalf, if you need help putting on your stupid man suit then, you know...maybe you DO need help.

jackisreal on
    edited June 2009
    And Gandalf, if you need help putting on your stupid man suit then, you know...maybe you DO need help.

I take it back. Your jib is no longer cut to my liking, you rhino-faced cad.

Gandalf_the_Crazed on
    PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
  • Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Now now, can we just stop yelling at each other like degenerate primates?

Dac Vin on
  • ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2009
    Back off!

And if I do look at you? Precisely what are you going to do, you miserable vomitous mass?

Do you want to be shrunk? No one wants to be shrunk, that's the point! It's a Shrink Gun! Back off!

Obbi on
  • piLpiL Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Ahoy gentlemen, seems we're on our way.

piL on
    edited June 2009
    piL wrote: »

To where? Death? Sleep? Am I sleeping right now?

jackisreal on
    edited June 2009

Real men don't sleep!

Ultros64 on
  • SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Does anyone know when the close of day is? It's not in the OP, unless I missed it.

What the hell is going on here? It's obvious none of you have the cojones to get anything done, so just put me in charge of the booking and everything will turn out fine.

Let's make our first match...for the Hardcore Championship...between Daius and Ultros. That should entertain the mindless fans, right?
    This will make more sense when I get home and can change my avatar.

But seriously, randomized? Yeahhhh right.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
    edited June 2009
    Back off!

Do you want to be shrunk? No one wants to be shrunk, that's the point! It's a Shrink Gun! Back off!

That's not very nice, belittling people like that.

Maybe you should take some of my medication.

jackisreal on
    edited June 2009
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the close of day is? It's not in the OP, unless I missed it.

What the hell is going on here? It's obvious none of you have the cojones to get anything done, so just put me in charge of the booking and everything will turn out fine.

Let's make our first match...for the Hardcore Championship...between Daius and Ultros. That should entertain the mindless fans, right?

Bring it on!

Ultros is hardly a worthy opponent.

Do the Impossible? Seek the Invisible?

I know who the hell you are. You're a washed up coward!

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
    edited June 2009
    Daius wrote: »

Bring it on!

At least he's clean. You? You're...You're...dirty, you know.

jackisreal on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    A cursory analysis of the proceedings suggests that while identities have been aligned, abilities have not been.

It would be prudent to connect the dots, so to speak.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

Fact: All of us getting the roles we submitted is one of the most random arrangements possible.

iamtheaznman on
    edited June 2009
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    A cursory analysis of the proceedings suggests that while identities have been aligned, abilities have not been.

It would be prudent to connect the dots, so to speak.

Hey, I've got a suggestion. You can forcibly connect the dots with your anus. That might give us some good data.

jackisreal on
    edited June 2009

Fact: All of us getting the roles we submitted is one of the most random arrangements possible.
    When I put you in the squared-circle, you pencil-necked geek, you'll see how relevant your facts are.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • piLpiL Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

I know not, but adventure is a must! There will be danger, and in the event of wounding, we need some rules for this ship. We are men without a country! Outlaws in our own lands, and homeless in any other. We are deperate men seeking a desperate fortune. We, the hunted, will now hunt!

Edit: Now, I'll go come up with some rules in my cabin. The rest of you merry folk; carry on.

piL on
    edited June 2009

You still believe in randomness, in order? How?

jackisreal on
    edited June 2009

When I put you in the squared-circle, you pencil-necked geek, you'll see how relevant your facts are.

I come from a long line of fighters. My maternal grandfather was the toughest guy I ever knew. World War Two veteran. Killed twenty men then spent the rest of the war in an Allied prison camp.

My father... battled blood pressure and obesity all his life. Different kind of fight.

iamtheaznman on
    edited June 2009

Bring it on!

Coward?! Washed up?!

At least I don't hump my pillow at night!

Ultros64 on
  • Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

I know not, but adventure is a must! There will be danger, and in the event of wounding, we need some rules for this ship. We are men without a country! Outlaws in our own lands, and homeless in any other. We are deperate men seeking a desperate fortune. We, the hunted, will now hunt!

Edit: Now, I'll go come up with some rules in my cabin. The rest of you merry folk; carry on.

Thunderin typhoons, that is not the attitude one should have! Alone among pachyderms of science - what life is this. No, adventurer, I got a nice chair and whisky waiting home, that is where we must go.

Dac Vin on
    edited June 2009

I come from a long line of fighters. My maternal grandfather was the toughest guy I ever knew. World War Two veteran. Killed twenty men then spent the rest of the war in an Allied prison camp.

My father... battled blood pressure and obesity all his life. Different kind of fight.

Hey, Chuckles.

Aren't you meant to be asking someone your second question so we can advance?

You're keeping us waiting and you do NOT want to do that.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
    edited June 2009
    You've got 28 days, Daius. Think you can do anything worthwhile in that time?

Maybe everything is as it was, you know? Again and again?

28 days.

jackisreal on
    edited June 2009

28 days.

28 Days?

I can do it in 10.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
    edited June 2009

28 days.

28 Days?

I can do it in 10.

10 days?! Ha!

I just did it.

Ultros64 on
  • Deep ThoughtDeep Thought Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Hey, Chuckles.

This is an astute observation. Dac Vin also has two interview questions to ask of others.

I would not bet on the happiness of those who stop the chain. It's like a chain letter....but with real chains.

Deep Thought on
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

I'm still deciding on that. It will close at either 8 PM (i.e. about now) or 9 PM each day. I'm uncertain if I will have day 1 end tomorrow or the following day. I want everybody to have a chance to get up to speed since the start of this wasn't really predictable but by the same token this has already dragged on somewhat and I don't want to just consume this mini slot forever.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
    edited June 2009

28 days.

You! You're always thinking too much. Real men don't think, they just do - they just believe in themselves!

What do you believe in?

Ultros64 on
    edited June 2009
    I don't know. Maybe, maybe...a necessary end. So that we can keep living.

jackisreal on
    edited June 2009

Hey, Chuckles.

Where is the clitoris? On the website it said "at the crest of the labia." What does that mean?

...What does the female vagina look like?

iamtheaznman on
    edited June 2009

I'm still deciding on that. It will close at either 8 PM (i.e. about now) or 9 PM each day. I'm uncertain if I will have day 1 end tomorrow or the following day. I want everybody to have a chance to get up to speed since the start of this wasn't really predictable but by the same token this has already dragged on somewhat and I don't want to just consume this mini slot forever.
    Our very own Monday Night RAW airs at 9PM so there's no reason to mess with success.
    8PM = 5PM = I'm definitely still at work, so yeah I vote for 9 to at least have a chance of being home for vote close...

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
    edited June 2009
    Oh, that's easy! You see, in this video I watched, "Dirty Dirty Disco III", you get a really good shot of it.

Because on this one girl it's swollen up huge.

She's the one that's spraying everyone with mud with the hose.

At least I hope it was mud...

But yeah, it's somewhere near the top.

Or maybe the bottom. It was hard to tell which way round she was.

What do you mean I've never seen one on a real woman?!

That's ridiculous! I'm... I'm a...

I'm a Babe Magnet!

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

What?!

I'm gonna go build my own Phalla! With blackjack and hookers! In fact, forget the Phalla!"

You can all bite my shiny metal ass.

Dunadan019 on
    edited June 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »

What?!

I'm gonna go build my own Phalla! With blackjack and hookers! In fact, forget the Phalla!"

You can all bite my shiny metal ass.

Hey! You're a Robot! Just like from an Anime!

What's your favourite Anime, Robot?

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • SpectralSporkSpectralSpork Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Man, I wish Holly was still around to tell me what this 'Phalla' stuff is. Maybe it has something to do with why Cat always acts so strange? Can't be why Rimmer's such a Smeg Head, I wouldn't be involved with that, would I?

SpectralSpork on