As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

ytcracker

fightyourheadfightyourhead Registered User new member
edited March 2007 in PAX Archive
Hello everyone, Im Aaron. I attended PAX last year, and Im finally signing up for a membership.

Im looking forward to PAX 07 as much as the rest of you; the state convention center is 10x as big as the one in Bellevue(Im from Tacoma)and Im sure this year will be even better.

Can anyone tell me about the concerts on the first night? I was hoping ytcracker might make an appearance, are those 2 people it?

"Sony says the next generation starts when they say so. I say, that's bullsh!t. Gears of War is the first second-generation game for Xbox 360 and.... you will never see launch titles that look this good."

--Mark Rein, VP of Epic Games
fightyourhead on

• LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2007
    The rest of the concerts will be announced during the days leading up to PAX.

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • BrokenAngelBrokenAngel Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    For the love of god, run away! these people are craz...

>.>

I mean.... Hello! Welcome to the forums! :lol:

BrokenAngel on
    k9mk2carn.pngeleventhdoc2carn.png *Proud Head Girl of Slytherin & Team Red*
  • AydrAydr Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    For the love of god, run away! these people are craz...

>.>

I mean.... Hello! Welcome to the forums! :lol:

*leisurely twirls electric cattle prod*

Yes, welcome to the forums... Anyway, don't expect to hear much more about the concerts for a little while. It doesn't sound like there's anything confirmed on them so far except what you already know.

Aydr on
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited March 2007
    I know the NESkimos will be there. They usually play the final set of the Friday night show.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• galen_myth1galen_myth1 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Please YTCracker, PLEASE!!!! OH NOES PLEASE HAVE HIM @ PAXXORZ!

galen_myth1 on
    "You use weird things"-Dingo from ZOE 2

XBL:MythPlus

anyone for halo? :winky:
  • galen_myth1galen_myth1 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    EDIT:I can't get enough of ytcracker's jams, and I can't get enough of ytcracker's spam.

galen_myth1 on
    "You use weird things"-Dingo from ZOE 2

XBL:MythPlus

anyone for halo? :winky:
  • fightyourheadfightyourhead Registered User new member
    edited March 2007
    Yeah I know! I would love to see that guy..although on April 18 MC Frontalot is going to play with some other folks at El Corazon; that should be pretty cool for $8

fightyourhead on
    "Sony says the next generation starts when they say so. I say, that's bullsh!t. Gears of War is the first second-generation game for Xbox 360 and.... you will never see launch titles that look this good."

• dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    oh great, another tacoma criminal! haha, jk, welcome yo! :D

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • teamquigganteamquiggan Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I would love for the spamtec crew to represent they are probably my second favorite nerdcore outfit right now. (First being Jessie Dangerously)

teamquiggan on
  • fightyourheadfightyourhead Registered User new member
    edited March 2007
    Thank you for all the kind words everyone! :lol:

I wonder if enough of us emailed the people responsible, if we could persuade them to have some other musicians come..

fightyourhead on

This discussion has been closed.