As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Your DA Accounts.

FrostmanBluesFrostmanBlues Registered User regular
edited March 2007 in Artist's Corner
So I find a few of you have an account at Deviantart.com's. That's neat, but I would have to spend forever to spy on your links to see if many here have one up there.

So I am asking to anyone to post their links to their DA so I may oogle at the stuff you draw or other things you upload there.

Now I am not too sure if this sort of post is valid in here, or I should post it somewhere else (There is no Linksville anymore), so I hope I am not being *too* annoying for asking here.

Yeah.

animegirls2.gif
FrostmanBlues on

• Options
    Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    It's a valid post, but it's only valid in the chat thread. New threads are reserved for big things and art and such.

Spectre-x on
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Spectre-x wrote: »
    It's a valid post, but it's only valid in the chat thread. New threads are reserved for big things and art and such.

And my aberrations. Don't forget that. I get my bi-annual allotment.

Tam on
  • Options
    Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited March 2007
    Spectre-x wrote: »

right.

Angel_of_Bacon on
This discussion has been closed.