As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Can't save options

dovirstrgndovirstrgn Registered User regular
I am unable to remove the "I am a spambot" message from my profile because the options page, when I edit it, won't save. I hit save and am redirected to my thread subscriptions page. When I return, the not-a-spammer message hasn't saved.

I can't find anything about this in the forums without knowing exactly what I'm looking for. What's the deal?

dovirstrgn on

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    dovirstrgn wrote: »
    I am unable to remove the "I am a spambot" message from my profile because the options page, when I edit it, won't save. I hit save and am redirected to my thread subscriptions page. When I return, the not-a-spammer message hasn't saved.

I can't find anything about this in the forums without knowing exactly what I'm looking for. What's the deal?

no clue, I think this has been an issue for a while.

Antimatter on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited June 2009
    Don't worry about it, we only look at it if there's doubt as to whether you're a spammer or not.

Tube on
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    phew

Antimatter on
  • Options
    dovirstrgndovirstrgn Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Don't worry about it, we only look at it if there's doubt as to whether you're a spammer or not.
    Aw man. I had a great offer for you, too.

WOULD YOU LIKE SOME V1AGRA C1AL1S LEV1TRA? I HAVE TONS 4 CHEAP FROM INDIA. HTTFRPL://WWYN4.SERIOUSLYAREALPHARMACYNOTASCAM.COM.BIZ.IX.GH.RU.CN

j/k obv

dovirstrgn on