As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Ultimate [Mini] Of Ultimate Destiny 1.5: The game that would never end, it goes on an

1131415161719»

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I had the same dilemma. I had you down as just Robin Hood. ;X

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • SpectralSporkSpectralSpork Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Until I talked to piL that's who I had him pegged as as well.

SpectralSpork on
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Oh man I thought Crimsoncoyote's ability sounded familiar when he told me

I am a DOOFUS

Rend on
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Spectrum wrote: »
    I had the same dilemma. I had you down as just Robin Hood. ;X

Same here.

Also, holy crap, never thought of how hard it would be to RP Goku in type.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Doesn't really work.

Delmain on
  • DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    How could you have RP'd Goku and NOT spent an entire day charging a Spirit Bomb?

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
    edited June 2009
    Daius wrote: »
    How could you have RP'd Goku and NOT spent an entire day charging a Spirit Bomb?
    I think that was the intent except that cj ended up with the ability. XD

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

Yeah, about that:

When I targeted cj with my ability, how was it that I ended up with his ORIGINAL ability?

Dac Vin on
    edited June 2009
    Dac Vin wrote: »

Yeah, about that:

When I targeted cj with my ability, how was it that I ended up with his ORIGINAL ability?
    I'd have to mine the PMs again, but I'd wager jedi managed to swap cj and whoever ended up with his ability.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    So... what was with every one of my targets dieing? I was under the impression that was intentional.
    (Asking vague questions was my power)

crimsoncoyote on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I know that I killed myself by using my shrink ray 3 times (days 1,2,4). It would have been nice to know that...

day 3 I targetted spectrum and then spectrum died anyway.... so it was probably pretty useless.

Dunadan019 on
    edited June 2009
    Hey, your PM did specify that there would be side effects!

Huh, that's interesting. I guess the counterattack trumped the shrink protection.

That might have been hilarious and even more lopsided if I lived that day.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Point of interest...
    My targets were, in order:
    • Orange Soda
    • Rend (I didn't ask a vague question about Rend specifically, I just went with "Who?" I was told he was my other half, which makes sense now)
    • Spectrum
    • cj iwakura

I chose cj specifically under the assumption that he would die from it, and when I chose Spectrum, I was suspicious that he would die from it.

crimsoncoyote on
    edited June 2009
    Oh. I should note that Rend died because my Sleeper Agent kicked in and killed him instead of protecting.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • piLpiL Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    The Robin Hood thing is fair. My original plan was to change characters every day, and after a few, just act like a drunk broken train wreck, but I got too lazy.

piL on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I was so lost near the end game.

(And charging an attack is a near impossible ability to convincingly make use of while portraying Lain, by the by)

Anywho, it was fun, though I was actually disappointed I didn't wind up with my second role.
    Elizabeth

200px-P3-Elizabeth.jpg

Background: A mysterious denizen of the Velvet Room. Elizabeth specializes in maintaining the demonic compendium of demons fused by her master, Igor. In addition, she has a penchant for requesting items of both unusual and common origin from the outside world, with which she has little familiarity.

Favorite Phrase: I look forward to our next meeting.

Mechanics:

You have a pressing desire, no, need to discover more about the outside world. To do so, you must make demands of others to fulfill these quirky requests.

Once per day you may submit a request for a particular item, object, or simply a bit of information. This request will be posted anonymously in the thread, by the GM. Whoever manages to solve your request first may be rewarded at your discretion. Perhaps abilities of an... otherworldly nature will be their reward, for example.

(Again, this can be determined at the GM's leisure, or I could come up with a few.)

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Sorry if Travis Touchdown was a bit obscure for other people to be able to roleplay. I had a lot of difficulty thinking of someone that people would even recognise.

That said there were people in this phalla for whom I couldn't for the life of me figure out who the hell they were meant to be. Even with research.

Edit: Also I notice that my mechanic didn't make the cut. Not at all surprised.

Your mechanic would have been Arasaki but being Chuck overwrote it.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    I know that I killed myself by using my shrink ray 3 times (days 1,2,4). It would have been nice to know that...

day 3 I targetted spectrum and then spectrum died anyway.... so it was probably pretty useless.

It was actually two consequetive uses that caused it. IIRC Julius made you repeat your day 1 action after you'd chosen yourself so...bad things.

This was after you were saved by being randomized by Grimmy on another night.
    Hey, your PM did specify that there would be side effects!

Huh, that's interesting. I guess the counterattack trumped the shrink protection.

That might have been hilarious and even more lopsided if I lived that day.

I think the shrink was stopped by either randomization or by forced repetition. I don't recall which.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • dunedainjedidunedainjedi Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Dac Vin wrote: »

Yeah, about that:

I'd have to mine the PMs again, but I'd wager jedi managed to swap cj and whoever ended up with his ability.

I got OS the seering/tarot card thing back from GtC night one. And I honestly don't remember what I did night two. Apparently my the mechanics have been shuffled PM me if you want your powers back posts came off as someone poorly roleplaying Topher. So I rnged night two.

dunedainjedi on