To Sir Phalla
The Year of Our Lord 1607
It gives me no small amount of pleasure my Lord, to inform you of the success of our expedition! We have reached the New World unscathed, with the crew and the Mayfair intact. The seas were quiet, and we were able to avoid interaction with the foul Spanish and French navies. We have made landfall in this new, wondrous continent, which I have deemed appropriate to christen after our Lord and Benefactor â€“ New Phalland! I know you will be well pleased to receive this news in your country estate.
The warnings you gave me earlier seem to be without merit, I am pleased to say. This land is as peaceful and enchanting as I have ever seen. I foresee absolutely no difficulty in setting up a colony in the name of empire, and seizing this land and its inhabitants for the glory of the Queen! This is the task you have appointed me, and I shall not fail.
It would do well to note that while the townsfolk are building a settlement with all due haste, there have been a few minor difficulties. There seems to be some difficulty with the shipâ€™s manifest, as the Magistrate and Mayor cannot seem to line up the inhabitants with the names listed. Some of the Mayfairâ€™s cargo seems to have shifted during our journey as well. I was also somewhat disturbed to find a number of corpses had washed up on the beach during our first few nights here. The Captain of the Guard discovered them and we have kept this to ourselves currently, as I see no reason to excite the colonists. The bodies appeared to be swollen in a manner quite grotesque, and their bodies were bloated and filled with noxious gasses. Despite my endeavors, I could not identify them. Most puzzling of all is that none of our passengers died or vanished during transit.
It is, in all probability, a minor manner. The Captain of the Guard suggested that perhaps a few Spanish curs fell overboard drunk on Spanish Liquor and African Prostitutes. There may be a Spanish vessel nearby, so I have elected to keep the Mayfair anchored a few more days until it returns to the home country.
I must again express my excitement and gratitude for this opportunity, My Lord. I will do you and the empire proud, and I shall spread light even to this faraway land.
Sir Eddy The Casual
Welcome to New Phalland, colonist! The queen has ordered that the New World be acquired for the glory of the empire. As a man (or a woman or child ordered to come to the New World), you have come to stake your claim in a bold and unconquered land. The New World is a dangerous one, and you must survive and get the colony up and running.
Standard rules apply. No PMing of roles, no photoshopping, no talking when you're dead. If you start a proboard please give me access. I'm hoping to begin the game on friday or saturday. If you miss two votes in a row you will be replaced for inactivity.
1. DevoutlyApathetic, Murdered, Colonist
2. DasUberEdward, Murdered, Druid
4.[strike] Laos[/strike]TheLawinator, murdered, Colonist
5. Minor Second - Murdered, Assassin, Indentured Servant
7. B:L, Killed by the Vote, Voodoo Priest
9. Enlightened Bum - Killed by the vote, Colonist
11. JebusUD - Murdered, a Slave
13. Behemoth - Murdered, Indentured Servant
14. ProXimity - Murdered, Indentured Servant
16. the lord of hats
17. Dac Vin - dead due to vote, Necromancer
18. [strike]lonelyahava[/strike] Replaced by Corbius - Murdered, Captain of the Guard
20. SpectralSpork, murdered, colonist
21. Kime murdered, a thief
22. GrimmyTOA murdered, indentured servant
23. TehSpectre killed by the vote, colonist
25. Timothy Leary et. all, murdered, slave
27. oldmanken killed by the vote, colonist
29. Kid Presentable murdered, The Mayor
30. Powerpuppies murdered, The Priest
31. Cinders killed by the vote, The Infiltrator
32. MetroidZoid dead due to inactivity, Colonist
35. Variable, murdered, The Magistrate
36. Kagera murdered, Colonist
Sign up in lime!