Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[D&D 4E] King of the Trollhaunt Warrens - Game Thread

14567810»

Posts

  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    "I guess this works too," Edgil says, moving into position. He summons a burst of flame between the two trolls, scorching both of them.
    Move: H11
    Standard: Scorching Burst centered on M14 vs. Troll A, Troll B (1d20+14=28, 1d20+14=27, 1d6+9=15) Hit!, Hit! 15 fire damage each.
    Dardek - Status: None - HP: 86/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    Marrowmaw Impaler A Status: None - HP 81/81 - AC 24; F 24, R 21, W 20, PP 20; See Stench Aura
    Marrowmaw Impaler B Status: None - HP 81/81 - AC 24; F 24, R 21, W 20, PP 20; See Stench Aura
    Marrowmaw Impaler B Status: None - HP 81/81 - AC 24; F 24, R 21, W 20, PP 20; See Stench Aura
    Jack - Status: Non - HP: Current HP: 93/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19
    Edgil - Status: None - HP Current HP: 64/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    :arrow: Warren Troll A Status: Fire Damage - HP 105/120 - AC 22; F 23, R 20, W 19, PP 22;
    Warren Troll B Status: Fire Damage - HP 105/120 - AC 22; F 23, R 20, W 19, PP 22;
    Warren Troll C Status: None - HP 120/120 - AC 22; F 23, R 20, W 19, PP 22;
    Siali - Status: None - HP 75/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15
    Aziz - Status: None HP: 76/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22

    Denada on
  • psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    i think its a suprise round, so only one action.

    Siali springs into action, tossing her dagger into the throat of one of the trolls.
    standard: deft strike - move to H10, attack troll A (1d20+20=30, 1d4+7=10, 3d8=19) - hit! 29 damage.
    Dardek - Status: None - HP: 86/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    Marrowmaw Impaler A Status: None - HP 81/81 - AC 24; F 24, R 21, W 20, PP 20; See Stench Aura
    Marrowmaw Impaler B Status: None - HP 81/81 - AC 24; F 24, R 21, W 20, PP 20; See Stench Aura
    Marrowmaw Impaler B Status: None - HP 81/81 - AC 24; F 24, R 21, W 20, PP 20; See Stench Aura
    Jack - Status: Non - HP: Current HP: 93/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19
    Edgil - Status: None - HP Current HP: 64/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    Warren Troll A Status: Fire Damage - HP 76/120 - AC 22; F 23, R 20, W 19, PP 22;
    Warren Troll B Status: Fire Damage - HP 105/120 - AC 22; F 23, R 20, W 19, PP 22;
    Warren Troll C Status: None - HP 120/120 - AC 22; F 23, R 20, W 19, PP 22;
    Siali - Status: None - HP 75/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15
    :arrow: Aziz - Status: None HP: 76/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22

    psolms on
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Aziz threw himself into the fray, charging the troll that jack had shoved into the room, but missing as the warforged's push threw it just out of range.
    Charges to closest square from which he can attack Troll A, and uses Luring Focus in place of a basic attack.

    Luring Focus (1d20 17=18) ffffffffffff

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Oh, didn't catch that. DVG, if I can cast the attack from where I was then I'll do that, otherwise I'll center it so that I can catch just Troll A.

    Denada on
  • DVGDVG Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    You'll just catch Troll A.

    The first round is starting in earnest now though. Do you guys need a map update or can we work from here?

    DVG on
    Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • InxInx Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I should be fine.

    Inx on
  • DVGDVG Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Round 1!
    :arrow: Dardek - Status: None - HP: 86/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    Marrowmaw Impaler A Status: None - HP 81/81 - AC 24; F 24, R 21, W 20, PP 20; See Stench Aura
    Marrowmaw Impaler B Status: None - HP 81/81 - AC 24; F 24, R 21, W 20, PP 20; See Stench Aura
    Marrowmaw Impaler B Status: None - HP 81/81 - AC 24; F 24, R 21, W 20, PP 20; See Stench Aura
    Jack - Status: Non - HP: Current HP: 93/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19
    Edgil - Status: None - HP Current HP: 64/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    Warren Troll A Status: Fire Damage - HP 76/120 - AC 22; F 23, R 20, W 19, PP 22;
    Warren Troll B Status: None - HP 120/120 - AC 22; F 23, R 20, W 19, PP 22;
    Warren Troll C Status: None - HP 120/120 - AC 22; F 23, R 20, W 19, PP 22;
    Siali - Status: None - HP 75/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15
    Aziz - Status: None HP: 76/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22

    DVG on
    Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • InxInx Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Dardek gave himself pause. The real work in combat here could be done by his comrades. If they needed him, he would act, but for now, his charade might be able to hold out.

    "OI WHAT THE! YOU LOT KEEP 'EM BUSY, I'LL GO GET SKALM'D!"
    Dardek attempts to move past troll C to T15.
    Dardek - Status: None - HP: 86/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    :arrow: Marrowmaw Impaler A Status: None - HP 81/81 - AC 24; F 24, R 21, W 20, PP 20; See Stench Aura
    Marrowmaw Impaler B Status: None - HP 81/81 - AC 24; F 24, R 21, W 20, PP 20; See Stench Aura
    Marrowmaw Impaler B Status: None - HP 81/81 - AC 24; F 24, R 21, W 20, PP 20; See Stench Aura
    Jack - Status: Non - HP: Current HP: 93/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19
    Edgil - Status: None - HP Current HP: 64/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    Warren Troll A Status: Fire Damage - HP 76/120 - AC 22; F 23, R 20, W 19, PP 22;
    Warren Troll B Status: None - HP 120/120 - AC 22; F 23, R 20, W 19, PP 22;
    Warren Troll C Status: None - HP 120/120 - AC 22; F 23, R 20, W 19, PP 22;
    Siali - Status: None - HP 75/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15
    Aziz - Status: None HP: 76/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22

    Inx on
  • DVGDVG Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Inx wrote: »
    Dardek gave himself pause. The real work in combat here could be done by his comrades. If they needed him, he would act, but for now, his charade might be able to hold out.

    "OI WHAT THE! YOU LOT KEEP 'EM BUSY, I'LL GO GET SKALM'D!"
    Dardek attempts to move past troll C to T15.
    Dardek - Status: None - HP: 86/86 AC 29 F 19 R 19
    :arrow: Marrowmaw Impaler A Status: None - HP 81/81 - AC 24; F 24, R 21, W 20, PP 20; See Stench Aura
    Marrowmaw Impaler B Status: None - HP 81/81 - AC 24; F 24, R 21, W 20, PP 20; See Stench Aura
    Marrowmaw Impaler B Status: None - HP 81/81 - AC 24; F 24, R 21, W 20, PP 20; See Stench Aura
    Jack - Status: Non - HP: Current HP: 93/93 - AC 25; F 25; R 19; W 19
    Edgil - Status: None - HP Current HP: 64/64 AC 23; F 20, R 24, W 21, W 20
    Warren Troll A Status: Fire Damage - HP 76/120 - AC 22; F 23, R 20, W 19, PP 22;
    Warren Troll B Status: None - HP 120/120 - AC 22; F 23, R 20, W 19, PP 22;
    Warren Troll C Status: None - HP 120/120 - AC 22; F 23, R 20, W 19, PP 22;
    Siali - Status: None - HP 75/75 - AC 23; F 18, R 22, W 20, PP 15
    Aziz - Status: None HP: 76/76, AC 29; F 24, R 23, W 22

    Gimmie a bluff check to see how that works out for you :)

    DVG on
    Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • InxInx Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
  • psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    bump for first page?

    psolms on
  • InxInx Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Oh god, did I kill it?

    Inx on
  • psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    once again, your bluff check? just that good.

    psolms on
  • InxInx Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Seriously, whats going on.

    Inx on
  • Foolish ChaosFoolish Chaos Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    DVG is busy? I don't know.

    *twiddles thumbs*

    Foolish Chaos on
  • DVGDVG Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    It's more that DVG is rarely home except to sleep for the last several weeks, and I don't have any way to maintain maps or anything from work.

    DVG on
    Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • InxInx Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Just wanted to make sure it wasn't dead. Hope things calm down, DVG!

    Inx on
Sign In or Register to comment.