As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pure, Unadulterated, Original (Naked Bike Ride in Portland, OR)

TicaldfjamTicaldfjam Snoqualmie, WARegistered User regular
edited June 2009 in Debate and/or Discourse
Sometimes, in your life, there will be moments when you just go "Whoa!"

Coming out of a nearby bar in downtown Portland with a few friends of mine, we were directed by one of our friends to come outside. We proceeded to follow and to our avail, a large mob like crowd was formed around 2nd and Burnside.

Link below is possible NSFW material, proceed with caution. Also, I will try and update the link to the local Fox12.com Portland news station if this story uploads later this morning. NSFW

Now, I'm not a native Oregonian. Born and raised in conservative Northwest Indiana, the very thought of seeing naked dude's dongs elicited "gay, homosexual, sinful, etc, homophobic like feelings towards one's upbringing, especially in church ( I no longer religiously go to church since moving out to Oregon on my own. I guess a feeling of freedom from under my parent's house kind of fueled that.).

The first images burned in my mind of the crowd were a bunch of naked dudes and cocks showing. At this point, with an assist from drinking from the nearby bar, I'm in complete " OMG NAKED GUYS AND COCKS!!!??? D: GAY PRIDE PORTLAND PARADE HUR HUR DUR DUR!" o_Omode and caught covering my eyes with my hand. In the meantime my friends are screaming with excitement, cheering on and taking pictures of this event.

Covering of my eyes continues, until I take a quick peek of the batshit craziness and see numerous amounts of naked women. :P Quite a few very awesome, attractive women :winky: mixed with some ones that shouldn’t be out with no clothes D: . Immediately I went from " OMG WTF DID I JUST WITNESSED!!!", to "OMFG NAKED CHICKS. WHHHOOOOO!!!!", Frank Miller mode.

My apologies in advance if this has been offensive to anyone who is homosexual, gay or does not feel comfortable with the thought of seeing naked humans.

What other batshit, crazy, memorable moments in your lives had you witnessed live?

Moderators: If this thread is risqué, please feel free to close thread as you see fit. Thank you.

Ticaldfjam on

• The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    You did have a very, very stupid initial reaction

The Black Hunter on
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2009
    So is this not a discussion of the naked bikers? Because we already have a thread for discussion of strange (and possible embarrassing!) anecdotes.

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • TicaldfjamTicaldfjam Snoqualmie, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    You did have a very, very stupid initial reaction

I'm not going to argue and agree with you 100%. It was a stupid natural reaction, but its based on my upbringing in a conservative state.

Ticaldfjam on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2009
    ElJeffe wrote: »
    So is this not a discussion of the naked bikers? Because we already have a thread for discussion of strange (and possible embarrassing!) anecdotes.

No we don't. We're letting it rest for a while after people started making up stories.

JustinSane07 on
  • ElJeffeElJeffe Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2009
    You mean after about page 1?

I think I'm going to lock this. Unless someone wants to talk about naked bikers? Or something?

ElJeffe on
    I submitted an entry to Lego Ideas, and if 10,000 people support me, it'll be turned into an actual Lego set!If you'd like to see and support my submission, follow this link.
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2009
    We a conversation about them when I was in Portland. cel was all "So, I saw this chick, and I thought she had a flesh-colored shirt on. But it turns out she was naked!"

I guess that's all there is to it. They're not wearing flesh-colored shirts.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.