As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MOTW 6/10/09: Do Not Eat the Poultry Unborn!

13»

• Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I'm sure they'll get to those two eventually. Drax and Phylla were actually looking for her (the girl, not Skreet) before they got sidetracked with the whole getting killed and fighting the Dragon of the Moon thing. So they haven't forgotten about them completely.

Golden Yak on
    H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    psycojesterpsycojester Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Maybe they'll get jobs with the Guardians after Phylla inevitably kills Heather as part of her whole Oblivion avatar shtick and Drax subsequently kills Phylla, well here's hoping anyway.

psycojester on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Cammi totally needs to be a part of the Runaways.

TexiKen on
  • Options
    CrimsondudeCrimsondude Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Maybe they'll get jobs with the Guardians after Phylla inevitably kills Heather as part of her whole Oblivion avatar shtick and Drax subsequently kills Phylla, well here's hoping anyway.

Don't tease me like that.

Crimsondude on
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    For some reason I was convinced it was Wednesday. So I went to the LCS earlier.

Anyway my belated moment of the week is Alan's War which is a black and white retelling of a guy's experiences during and after World War II.

Also Captain America #600 mostly sucked, but i don't know if that commentary belongs in this thread or this week's Moment of the Week.

desc on
  • Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    At 12:01 make a MOTW 6/17/09 with "Cap #600 sucks" in the title.

Going by what has been written about it, it does seem stupid.

TexiKen on