As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

7-11 Games now 10.00 $ Appears to be Austin, TX only,

2»

• Options
    The Reverend Dr GalactusThe Reverend Dr Galactus Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Man, it just got humid outside.

Anyway, I'd say this isn't looking super likely so far for the northwest Chicago area. The austere old Pakistani guy, despite the language barrier and showing me to the disposable camera rack when I asked if his location carried video games, seemed to answer a definitive "no" when I mentioned the words "XBOX" and "Playstation." The shelves and a cursory glance at the cigarette-holding area seemed to agree.

The Reverend Dr Galactus on
    valar-moreshellus.png
    PSN:RevDrGalactus/NN:RevDrGalactus/Steam
  • Options
    28682868 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I'm guessing it is the franchise owners in the Austin area getting out of the games business. I'll change the title.

2868 on
    Warhams. Allatime warhams.

buy warhams
  • Options
    DemanKnghtDemanKnght Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Well Crap if anyone can score me a Wrath of the Lich king for $10 let me know. My son has been wanting to upgrade his account. Crap $10 plus the $3.99 heck of a lot cheaper then $30 Bestbuy is asking this week.

DemanKnght on
  • Options
    Mr PinkMr Pink I got cats for youRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Taranis wrote: »
    Mr Pink wrote: »
    The one week I'm visiting my parents and not roughly three minutes from a 7-11.
    Man I'm 30 min from the nearest 7 11

I thought all of Kennesaw was covered in those things. Seems like I see twelve just driving through.

Which road did you see one on? Google maps says the nearest one is in either Rome or Atlanta. I can't think of one that's close.

I could have sworn I saw at least two on 41, or near it. But I might have been hallucinating.

Mr Pink on
  • Options
    MC MysteryMC Mystery Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    If anyone can find two copies of WotLK I'll buy them off you for $30 to pick them up + shipping, ect, ect. This likely won't get responses.

MC Mystery on
    Your sig is too tall. -Thanatos
    l_cd41a4eb4e2844f196a9c3046df33f47.jpg
  • Options
    TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    The one week I'm visiting my parents and not roughly three minutes from a 7-11.
    Man I'm 30 min from the nearest 7 11

I thought all of Kennesaw was covered in those things. Seems like I see twelve just driving through.

Which road did you see one on? Google maps says the nearest one is in either Rome or Atlanta. I can't think of one that's close.

I could have sworn I saw at least two on 41, or near it. But I might have been hallucinating.

You know now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure there is one on 41, but I think it's past Dobbins and more towards Smyrna.

Taranis on
    EH28YFo.jpg