As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Join a living world, even though you cease to be. [V:TM Bloodlines]

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Tzmisce are just awesomely fucked up

I mean their Antediluvian
    is the fucking Cathedral of Flesh, how crazy is that

Moriveth on
  • Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Malks are still my favorite clan though. Their antediluvian is an insane hive mind! I think. I couldn't find a gehenna story that explains the dealy with Malkav.

Cilla Black on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Best explanation I've heard is that Malkav is the Malkavian Madness Network, and links everyone together.

(Tzimisce, by the way)

Oh, and we already cured Sarukun. He's probably meeting the delightful Voerman sisters as we speak.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited June 2009
    well yea, that's what i meant by he's an insane hive mind

and oh okay sarukun is cured that's good then. seriously this game is a must-play for everyone.

the fan patch is kind of BS though. they change such stupid things they didn't need changing. i'm using the light version of 6.2 that doesn't include a bunch of arbitrary stuff, and there is still a bunch of arbitrary stuff.

Cilla Black on
    edited June 2009
    Also, I think my next playthrough will be Brujah, all melee. Full points in celerity and potence, fuuuck.

Cilla Black on
  • KingMoleKingMole Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    That's what I did with my first guy.

Weapons? I don't need no weapons.

KingMole on
    doomrider_sigPA.png
    edited June 2009
    Anyone else playing the steam version and having wonky mouse look? The directional buttons rotate the camera fine, but if I used the mouse and strafe at all (especially downtown), it'll freeze up for a brief second, then resume moving, then freeze again.

Cilla Black on
  • ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    i will be playing this game for the first time ever in a couple of hours

should be fun

Projeck on
  • GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Rad!

Also I should play this game sometime, it was fun

Ocean House is undoubtedly one of the creepiest parts in a game

beaten by most of SS2, of course

And the Shalebridge Cradle.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

edited June 2009
    should i get the plus patch or basic

Projeck on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    First run? Basic.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • DeltaDelta Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I'm going to check this game out right now.

Delta on
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    this game is awesome, I lent it to my friend and he just beat it last night and called me a 2 AM to tell me how awesome it was.

Bucketman on
  • L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Whoever plays this as a malkavian and sides with the anarchs at the end needs to tell me what the actual line to damsel near the end is, something like "Your heart is a candy with the words 'Fuck You' printed on it". Love that line so much.

L|ama on
    edited June 2009
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    First run? Basic.

oh, crap

i already started one on plus

should i reinstall or..?

Projeck on
  • stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    L|ama wrote: »
    Whoever plays this as a malkavian and sides with the anarchs at the end needs to tell me what the actual line to damsel near the end is, something like "Your heart is a candy with the words 'Fuck You' printed on it". Love that line so much.

Whoever doesn't side with the anarchs is a bitch.

stimtokolos on
    edited June 2009
    Projeck wrote: »
    First run? Basic.

oh, crap

should i reinstall or..?

There's nothing wrong with plus, but you might appreciate the new stuff more on a second run. It's no big deal.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited June 2009

Whoever doesn't side with the anarchs is a bitch.

Pretty much. Their response to pretty much anything is "Fuck you", and I have a lot of respect for that.

L|ama on
    edited June 2009
    First run? Basic.

oh, crap

should i reinstall or..?

There's nothing wrong with plus, but you might appreciate the new stuff more on a second run. It's no big deal.

oh, okay

i just went to some house on a beach and then these dudes with bats starting beating me up

where can i get a weapon :B

Projeck on
    edited June 2009
    Talk to mercury or something like that, he gives you a gun and tells you to go over there I think.

L|ama on
  • TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited June 2009
    First run? Basic.

oh, crap

should i reinstall or..?

oh, okay

i just went to some house on a beach and then these dudes with bats starting beating me up

If you can't beat up a couple of dudes with bats with a host of vampiric powers at your disposal just give up and play another game.

Tube on
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2009
    i actually got a weapon by killing one of those house thugs and shooting everyone else with that guy's revolver

e: memory serves, i played predator by shutting off the power to the house and then picking them off one by one

Orikaeshigitae on
    edited June 2009
    First run? Basic.

oh, crap

should i reinstall or..?

oh, okay

If you can't beat up a couple of dudes with bats with a host of vampiric powers at your disposal just give up and play another game.

i used this hysteria thing on all of them and paused the game

Projeck on
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I kinda wanna play a nosferatu but it'll be so fucking hard.

Metzger Meister on
    edited June 2009

I believe you only get that line if you side with the Anarchs, but I could be wrong.

update929hu7.jpg

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    fucking Phil Lamar voiced like nine fucking people in this game.

Metzger Meister on
    edited June 2009
    So did Bender!

Tube on
    edited June 2009
    Smilin' Jack was voiced by the Crispin Freeman, I think. Or he was someone.

I bet the whole cast from Digital Devil Saga was in this at some point, it's like a union.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited June 2009

I believe you only get that line if you side with the Anarchs, but I could be wrong.

update929hu7.jpg[img][/img]

Yeah, but everyone should side with the anarchs anyway. Damsel's probably my favourite character in the game, maybe behind the voermans.

L|ama on
  • scarlet blvd.scarlet blvd. Bebop Cola Goooood!Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Just noticed this thread, then remembered the great times I had with this game... And then subsequently remembered how it got updated/changed somehow so my Malkavian's Vision of Death discipline didn't actually do any fucking damage to immortals anymore and just stunned them. So I ended up saying screw it and never finished I think.

Maybe I'll give this another shot though, it's been a loooong time since I've even thought about it.

Damnit! Another game I want to play this summer, curse you all!

scarlet blvd. on
    edited June 2009
    Also
    FUCK THAT STUPID KUEI JIN BITCH IN HER FUCKING ASS THAT LAST FIGHT IS BULLSHIT.

Metzger Meister on
    edited June 2009
    Also
    FUCK THAT STUPID KUEI JIN BITCH IN HER FUCKING ASS THAT LAST FIGHT IS BULLSHIT.

Tell me about it. It was getting to where I just quick saved over and over until I hadn't lost any life.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited June 2009
    he was voiced by bender

Tube on
    edited June 2009
    I had like a hundred rounds for the auto-shotty, and fucking full flamethrower, and goddamn crazy Malkavian powers, and the bitch was like I AM FUCKING CTHULHU ENJOY YOUR MISERABLE FAILURE.

Metzger Meister on
    edited June 2009
    the flamethrower takes like half her health off on its own what kind of pussy are you

Tube on
  • vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I just kept running around her and hacking at her with the katana, it took a while but it worked.

Though it's been a while so I might be going crazy and remembering it incorrectly.

vsove on
    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    i actually got a weapon by killing one of those house thugs and shooting everyone else with that guy's revolver

e: memory serves, i played Batman by shutting off the power to the house and then picking them off one by one

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

edited June 2009
    alright, so the beard guy is tellin me to go punch this dude in the tutorial, but i can't figure out how to select my fists

Projeck on
    edited June 2009
    just fucking

click

projeck this is not a complex game

Tube on
    edited June 2009
    okay

i figured it out, i had to restart my game (this thing is buggy)

Projeck on