As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Miniphalla] These Rolling Green Hills - Game over - Simulation terminated - Zot Wins

1505152535456»

• Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    wheres my list?

also, the fact that the corrupter was as strong as me was B.S.

Dunadan019 on
  • GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    wheres my list?

also, the fact that the corrupter was as strong as me was B.S.

Corrupter/Redeemer (Only the originals)
    Warden Hunters
    Everyone with the dueling power
    Butler/Lord
    Prism
    Captain

Gumpy on
  • Kay2Kay2 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    So those were people he could or could not kill?

I managed to kill the Corrupter without any trouble.

Kay2 on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    So much for the Avatar being stronger than other people :P

Wildcat on
  • EbfanEbfan Wimmy Wam Wam Wozzle! Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    That must have been the list of people he could not kill, because I know I was roleblocked and not killed when he targeted me.

Ebfan on
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Daius wrote: »
    Kay wrote: »
    Sound the Dac Vin alarm!

NEIGH NOO NEIGH NOO NEIGH NOO

My favorite post of this phalla by far. Daius you are incredible.

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • EipnoomEipnoom Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    This phalla was incredibly fun, I only wish I could have been more active in the shenanigans at the end.

Being responsible for the statues was incredibly enjoyable, I tried to keep them relevant as often as possible, but there were times I didn't have the slightest idea.

I made a real effort to come out of my internet-shell and be as active as my schedule would allow, and it really made everything much more fun.

Gumpy, this phalla was incredibly fun. I really can't wait for your next main.

Eipnoom on
  • Julius CaezureJulius Caezure Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I'm pretty sure I said this earlier, but please let me reiterate, despite how absolutely blindingly confused I was at times, I had an incredible time playing this. Even when I was completely lost, I was engrossed with trying to figure something out (even if it was often how to get my own head out of my ass). This was the kind of game that consumed most of my free time (and a fair bit of time that wasn't supposed to be free time), and I loved every second of it.

I only really have one question left (and it may very well have already been answered), but why did two new buildings magically appear on Day 3?

Julius Caezure on
  • Kay2Kay2 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I pointed that out and asked about it, Jules. No-one seemed to care at the time!

Kay2 on
  • JobastionJobastion Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    So those were people he could or could not kill?

I managed to kill the Corrupter without any trouble.

You were made unblockable that night.
    I only really have one question left (and it may very well have already been answered), but why did two new buildings magically appear on Day 3?

I think they disappeared after day 3 too. I also want to know.

Jobastion on
    Recommended reading - Worm (Superhero Genre) & Pact (Modern Fantasy Thriller) |
    Backlog Wars - Sonic Generations | Steam!
    Viewing the forums through rose colored glasses... or Suriko's Ye Old Style and The PostCount/TimeStamp Restoral Device
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    You know, in this universe, I tend to be evil.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Julius CaezureJulius Caezure Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I pointed that out and asked about it, Jules. No-one seemed to care at the time!

Oh I cared plenty, but I couldn't figure out any possible argument for why 2 more buildings would have any effect, and that was right about the time I was scrambling to figure out why Gumpy said we didn't necessarily have to defeat the Village to win...so I kinda forgot about it - then when they disappeared the next day with no apparent consequences, I just chalked it up to a typo.

Now I'm just looking for closure :)

Julius Caezure on
  • AntithesisAntithesis Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Burnage wrote: »
    Antithesis - The detective
    Action seer, the closest the entire game got to a seering role.

D:
    CorpseRT wrote: »
    Antithesis' network was sooo bad.

Who did he even seer?

I'll be honest, I didn't actually think that I'd die day two. Which incidentally happened because I RNG voted Wildcat the Dragon. -_-

None of those PM's about what to do if I died were supposed to actually matter, I wrote them because i was bored. Things actually got pretty screwed because my death was the one thing I wasn't counting on.

I wouldn't have messaged everyone that I didn't suspect claiming to be the Seer's link if I'd known that I wouldn't be able to keep them linked through me later on.

Things would've gotten better later on otherwise. Considering that just about everyone on my seering list had some win condition that contradicted mine and I'd linked a vig and a guard.

I'm sad that the one person I got around to seering was a thrall. :(

DAMNIT ZAND, YOU PROMISED ME A CROISSANT!

There are so many factions that I'm still not sure whether I helped my friends or my enemies more.

All in all, very good phalla.

Antithesis on
  • TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    very cool game Gump, I'm sorry I kinda missed the conclusion of it, but yeah CCs power definitely threw me for a loop at first I was like, oh snap, I've got it figured out, the grey dudes are a faction, we're a faction, and the wardens are another faction that's infiltrated us, and obviously edcrab is a spy, but I figured it was probably some top quality chicanery.

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Antithesis wrote: »
    Burnage wrote: »
    Antithesis - The detective
    Action seer, the closest the entire game got to a seering role.
    D:
    CorpseRT wrote: »
    Antithesis' network was sooo bad.

Who did he even seer?

I'll be honest, I didn't actually think that I'd die day two. Which incidentally happened because I RNG voted Wildcat the Dragon. -_-
    Yeah, you'd better believe it.
    bio_john.jpg

Wildcat on
  • AntithesisAntithesis Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    -_-

You see this? I'm -_- ing you.

-_-!!!!!!!!
    <3

Antithesis on
  • JobastionJobastion Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Just a WEEE bit late. But baddie proboards have been graciously unlocked by Mr Ceazure.

http://teamspork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Jobastion on
    Recommended reading - Worm (Superhero Genre) & Pact (Modern Fantasy Thriller) |
    Backlog Wars - Sonic Generations | Steam!
    Viewing the forums through rose colored glasses... or Suriko's Ye Old Style and The PostCount/TimeStamp Restoral Device