As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Goddammit Australia you're just the worst place

13»

• Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Quethal wrote: »
    Pharezon wrote: »
    Macro9 wrote: »
    My electricity was off for around 20 hours and it got up to like 100 degrees in my apt. Flash floods all over the place and tennis ball sized hail. Then towards the end of the storm there was a period of almost 2,000 lightning strikes in 15 minutes. It was a beautiful sight.

Where the hell do you live?

dune-sandworm.jpg

I am the Kwisatz Haderach

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    My electricity was off for around 20 hours and it got up to like 100 degrees in my apt. Flash floods all over the place and tennis ball sized hail. Then towards the end of the storm there was a period of almost 2,000 lightning strikes in 15 minutes. It was a beautiful sight.

dune-sandworm.jpg

I would so ride one of those things. It'd be like the rodeo but with bigger clowns.

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    BearstranautBearstranaut Registered User regular
    edited June 2009

SNDWRM

I would so ride one of those things. It'd be like the rodeo but with bigger clowns.

Someone needs to photoshop a giant clown into that picture. Now.

Bearstranaut on
    You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    bsjezz wrote: »
    isn't australia basically the asshole of the world?

you clearly don't know many south africans

edit: because, uh, they'd tell you that new zealand is the asshole of the world

Your name is going on the list.

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    QuestionMarkManQuestionMarkMan Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Fletcher wrote: »
    bsjezz wrote: »
    isn't australia basically the asshole of the world?

you clearly don't know many south africans

edit: because, uh, they'd tell you that new zealand is the asshole of the world
    New Zealand rocks, sir.

At least the North Island does.

hey hey the rest of it is okay too

if you're into completely unpopulated places that look cool

or if you want to see what new zealand looks like with 1/100th the pacific islander/maori population of the north island

seriously i know like 2 maori people total down here, it's weird
    I liked the South Island when I went there. But you talk to kiwis up here and they have either never been to the South Island or the talk about it like it's no man's land.

QuestionMarkMan on
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Sorry, the what Island?

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.