As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MicroSD card help

RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
So I am having this issue with two different MicroSD cards on two different machines. I plug the micro SD cards in (2 gig and 4 gig respectively) into either machine and I get nothing. I got 4 gig to appear on the desktop for a little while but I cannot get it to appear any more. My brother tries the 4 gig on teh laptop but it doesn't pop up, although it gets a sound. I tried getting the 2 gig to appear but the card reader doesn't blink to recognize it.

I got the 4 gig to appear for a little while and transferred a test image to it and got the image on my brother's phone.

Help please. The laptop is 4 years old and the desktop is 1 year old.

edit: I should point out that when the card is in my Sansa View, it works. edit: by works, I mean I can add to it.

edit: This is the all in one reader for my desktop

edit: When I restart my computer I can access it once.

edit: so the 4gig card is a microsd HC and the 2 gig is a micro sd

Some of this may be wrong, I will double check in the morning.

RoyceSraphim on

• Options
    Seaborn111Seaborn111 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    check...your...reader.

check it.
    try another.

Seaborn111 on
    </bush>
    It's impossible for us to without a doubt prove the non-existence of God. We just have to take it on faith that he's imaginary..
  • Options
    VistiVisti Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Perhaps Sansa formats it in a particular filesystem. See if you can locate it in a good quality partition manager.

Visti on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]