As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game On] Blood Bowl - Now with Dark Elves on Steam $36

Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
edited October 2010 in Games and Technology
Blood_Bowl_1.jpg

http://www.bloodbowl-game.com/

- Good evening sports fans and welcome to the Blood Bowl for tonight’s contest. You join a capacity crowd, packed with members of every race from across the known world, all howling like banshees in anticipation of tonight’s game. Could you please, Jim, old boy, give us a quick recap on the rules for those who’ve just joined us?

- Sure thing, Bob! As you know, Blood Bowl is an epic conflict between two teams of heavily-armoured and quite insane warriors. Players pass, throw or run with the ball, attempting to get it to the other end of the pitch, the End Zone. Of course, the other team must try and stop them, and recover the ball for their side. If a team gets the ball over the line into the opponent’s End Zone it’s called a touchdown; the team that scores the most touchdowns by the end of the match wins the game, and are declared Blood Bowl Champions!

THE GAME
Part strategy game and part sports simulation, Blood Bowl will put to the test the nerves of the best tacticians. The basic principles of the game are extremely simple:
two teams, one ball. The team reaching the opponent’s end-zone with the ball scores a “touchdown”, by any means necessary. No holds barred, you may trample or cripple an opposition player while the referee conveniently looks the other way. With a wide variety of races to appeal to every type of player and many more tactical options available, Blood Bowl has become a reference in terms of tactics and strategy, and victory requires a real flair for the game and nerves of steel. The ever present humour, the use of weapons and a large selection of irregularities is what sets Blood Bowl apart from the more classical sports simulations, much to the delight of the players.

So the game is out, and available for $50 through download HERE.

Minimum system requirements:
Processor: PENTIUM4 2.4GHZ / ATHLONXP 2400+
3D Graphics card: 128 MB 100% DirectX® 9 and shaders 2.0 compatible (NVIDIA GEFORCE 6600 / ATI RADEON X700 or higher)*
RAM Memory: 1 GB (XP) / 2 GB (VISTA)
Hard disk space: 3 GB
Sound card: DirectX® 9 COMPATIBLE
Internet connection required for online game

Two completely different game modes:
Play the authentic turn-based Blood Bowl experience thanks to this faithful adaptation of Games Workshop's famous board game.
Live the game in Real Time and unleash Blood Bowl's wrenching frenzy for spectacular and intense games!

A huge single player game
Take part in a complete Blood Bowl campaign and win trophies in 15 Championships and Cups. Each victory will allow your team to gain Star Player levels and new pieces of performance enhancing equipment.
Choose your own competition rules and create your own Championships

The Multiplayer competition at its best!
Create a team online and take part in Leagues and Tournaments over the Internet to climb to the top of the official rankings!
Create your own Private League with your own competition rules and organize your own Tournaments!

zuyfrzuxaa.jpg

Teams Writeups (all 8):
Humans - HUMANS: Although Humans do not have the special abilities of other races, they do not suffer from their inherent weaknesses either. As a consequence, Human teams are extremely flexible and can set a passing game as well as a contact game!
Strengths: flexible, their many specialized positions allow for a large number of strategies.
Weaknesses: do not excel in any one domain.
Team members can include, Ogres, Throwers (Quarter Back), Catchers (Receivers), Blitzers, and Linemen.

Chaos - CHAOS: Chaos players are not renowned for the subtlety of their game. A simple race to the centre of the pitch while wounding and maiming as many opposing players as possible on the way is but their only strategy. They seldom worry about minor things such as picking up the ball or scoring, at least not while there any players left in the opposing team anyway!
Strengths: the physical strength of Chaos Warriors and the tremendous Beastmen’s ability at making a blitz.
Weaknesses: poor diversity of the positions, which means fewer strategic options as well.
Team members can include Minotaur, Beastmen, and Chaos Warriors.

Orcs - ORCS: The Orcs have been playing Blood Bowl since its inception and their teams are amongst the most famous of the championship. Orc teams usually smash through the opponent’s lines in order to create a breach for their runners to exploit.
Strengths: above average physical strength, good armour, flexibility.
Weaknesses: more ponderous than other races, so be careful during your set up.
Team members can include, Trolls, Black Orcs, Goblins, Blitzers, Linemen, Throwers.

Lizardmen - LIZARDMEN: Demonstrating a subtle blend of dexterity and sheer strength, Lizardmen can hold their own against a hard hitting team such as Chaos. Likewise, they are quite capable of rivalling the running game of the Skaven.
Strengths: the agile Skinks complement the more powerful Saurus well.
Weaknesses: the Skinks fragility, the only players who can score.
Team members can include Skinks, Croxigors, and Sauras.

Dwarves - DWARFS: Dwarfs seem to be the perfect players for Blood Bowl. Short, tough, well-armoured and stubborn to the point they will just not accept to dying! Most of their teams are firm advocates of killing the opponent’s most valuable players and neutralizing the others in order to score their touchdowns unopposed and secure victory!
Strengths: quite resilient, the Dwarfs are very good at blocking.
Weaknesses: very slow, a good set up is therefore critical
Team members can include Troll Slayers, Blockers, Runners, Steam Tanks, and Blitzers.

Wood Elves - WOOD ELVES: For the Wood Elves the Long Pass is everything. All their efforts go into improving their skills in the passing and catching game. No Wood Elf worth his salt is going to be weighted down by armour to try and knock opposing players over. They rely on their natural acrobatic abilities to keep them out of trouble, which is generally enough!
Strengths: agility second to none and very fast.
Weaknesses: fragile with little stamina, their players are expensive to replace.
Team members Linemen, Catcher, Wardancer, Thrower, Treeman

Skaven - SKAVEN: Skaven are neither the strongest nor the toughest players, but boy are they fast! Many teams opposing team have been outrun by Skaven sneaking their way through their lines to score a touchdown.
Strengths: Agile and very fast.
Weaknesses: weak and very fragile, they are easily wounded.
Team members can include Rat Ogres, Gutter runners, Stormvermin, Linemen, Throwers

Goblins - GOBLINS: Goblin tactics rely on hope rather than potential. They are small and nimble, and make good catchers, but their chances of blocking anything larger than them are almost nonexistent. It doesn’t seem to faze the Goblins, however, who will resort to vicious secret weapons to occasionally win the day.
Strengths: agile and extremely cunning, they are the masters of cheating.
Weaknesses: they are very fragile and referees don’t like cheaters.
Team members can include Trolls, Fanatics, Pogoers, Goblins, and Looney!

Game Play Video: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QT2MA9N3

Coaches Name (in-game Handle) - Forum Handle
(Post your coach name in the thread and I will try to make sure I add you)
AbesolutZERO - OtakuD00D
AlanF5 - AlanF5
ArmLion - ArmLion
Bamjo - Bamjo
Bigbadbob540 - Bigbadbob
Boosh! - Ignignokt
Damoonrulz - DaMoonRulz
Darkewolfe - Darkewolfe
Devros - HerzogII
DigitalSyn - DigitalSyn
Eclibull - Bloodsheed
freakish light - freakish light
Funky Crime - MadnessBA
Galaga - GalagaGalaxian
Gnomed - Gnome-Interruptus
Greebzilla - Greebzilla
HardKase - HardKase
Inquisitor - Inquisitor
jbury - jbury
Jeremybullins - Jeremybullins
Jiles - Jives
Kafka - KafkaAU
Kaligo - Caligo
kdrudy - kdrudy
Ketar - Ketar
Khrushchev - SF_Dhalsim
Lord_Asmodeus - Lord_Asmodeus
Lykourgos - Lykouragh
Modri - Lionel-Richie
mrmojorisin13 - Mr. Mojo Risin
nulfis - Dark_Side
rabidrabbit - rabidrabbit
shalmelo - shalmelo
Sharp1011 - Sharp101
Sonelan - Sonelan
Tony - Tony
TrevorGood - Trevor Goodchild
Triple Push - Madpoet
TroubleBrewin - troublebrewing
Vera Ironboots - Partizanka
Walnut - FanciestWalnut
wickedk4rm4 - WIckedkarma
Westward - Westward
ygrella - ygrella
ZH-kuvl - Zombie Hero

New Player Guide

Okay, I have done it, I have created a PA Blood Bowl group on steam, now it is even easier to use a chat room to schedule and setup games than ever before. No more faux-leagues that you have to join with a placeholder team to use the crappy in game chat room system.

What you need to do:
1) Joing the PA Blood Bowl group on Steam:
Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pabbl/
Group Name: PA_Blood_Bowl
Abbreviation: PABBL

2) Open the Chat Room, and bullshit around with other coaches, or setup a game

3) Start the game, go into the options, and disable fullscreen mode. Now you can easily check the Chat room for other coaches.

MAEK POAST

steam_sig.png
MWO: Adamski
Gnome-Interruptus on

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Sweet, new thread!

I'm still just tinkering around offline. I want to have an idea of how I want to level my guys before I do anything online.

Also the OP could use pictures, I might fish some up for you if I get bored.

Also, dwarf on dwarf matches are fucking brutal.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Sweet, new thread!

I'm still just tinkering around offline. I want to have an idea of how I want to level my guys before I do anything online.

Also the OP could use pictures, I might fish some up for you if I get bored.

Also, dwarf on dwarf matches are fucking hot.

I just started this. They don't mess around with the difficulty. After getting my ass handed to me a couple of times I'm going back through and reading the strategy guide that came with the game (it's under the Goodies option in your start menu entry). It's a lot more tactical than I had realized.

freakish light on
  • Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    So, in my first game with a Lizardmen team I scored 4 TDs with the same skink. I'm pretty sure his name is Lizard for "Marked For Death" as I can't imagine him not getting killed by someone in the near future. Otoh, the MVP went to another skink who died about 2 turns into the game, and I came away with 50,000 so I play my next match with 10. Ahh, Blood Bowl.

Ketar on
  • Options
    bamjobamjo Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Thanks for the new thread. The PA training league still has many slots open, make a team and join up!
    Game name is bamjo.

My shiny new chaos team just got brutalized by lizardmen. A 1000 point chaos team really struggles against the more specialized bashy teams. They do nothing particularly well, or even average. I was out blocked by the saurus's and out run by the stunties, it was sad. I wish leveling players was a tad faster because base level chaos is hard.

Edit: lol ketar, we posted at the same time about the same game :) You played very well. Sorry I kind of gave up at the end, my guys couldn't stop that saurus line. That'awsome it was the same skink, he must be almost level 2 just from that one game.

bamjo on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    bamjo wrote: »
    Thanks for the new thread. The PA training league still has many slots open, make a team and join up!
    Game name is bamjo.

My shiny new chaos team just got brutalized by lizardmen in a pub match. A 1000 point chaos team really struggles against the more specialized bashy teams. They do nothing particularly well, or even average. I was out blocked by the saurus's and out run by the stunties, it was sad. I wish leveling players was a tad faster.

Hmm. The, uh, score wasn't 4-1 at the end by any chance, was it?

Ketar on
  • Options
    bamjobamjo Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Yes. Yes it was.

bamjo on
  • Options
    WIckedkarmaWIckedkarma AustinRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Coach name: wickedk4rm4

WIckedkarma on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    bamjo wrote: »
    Yes. Yes it was.

Huh. Interesting that.

D:

Sorry about your beastman, heh. The 2 spp for that were the only points anyone on my team other than SuperSkink picked up though. SuperSkink just needs 4 more points for level 3 though (only 6 spp needed for level 2, and he finished with 12), so hopefully I can manage 1 TD and a pass with him next time. Having a level 3 by my third game with the team would be cool, even if it is just a skink who can only choose from the rather crappy Agility skill pool.

Trying to level the sauri is going to be interesting - I almost never foul, but with their awful agility I don't have a whole lot of options for spp other than casualties. Ultimately while I think they're an interesting mix of bash and speed, I don't know that they really fit my play style - which is more suited to Wood Elves, Skaven, or Humans I guess.

edit: My coach name is Ketar for BB, and pretty much any other game I play.

Ketar on
  • Options
    maraxus94maraxus94 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Oh man...I am sooo tempted to pick this up. But I just don't know if it's worth the money or not. Anyone know of a place that has it for less than 50$? Or, alternatively, reasons that make it worth the cash?

Ooh, can you host local multiplayer matches? That would really solidify the deal since I've got some family here that love blood bowl, but if we can't do a hotseat or something, then that would suck.

maraxus94 on
  • Options
    Sharp101Sharp101 TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Sharp1011 - Sharp1011

Trying to find public games sucks. They need to add matchmaking!

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Yes, it includes hotseat multiplayer.

freakish light - freakish light

one of the few places that lets me have spaces. Thanks, The French.

freakish light on
  • Options
    WIckedkarmaWIckedkarma AustinRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    maraxus94 wrote: »
    Oh man...I am sooo tempted to pick this up. But I just don't know of it's worth the money or not. Anyone know of a place that has it for less than 50$? Or, alternatively, reasons that make it worth the cash?

Ooh, can you host local multiplayer matches? That would really solidify the deal since I've got some family here that love blood bowl, but if we can't do a hotseat or something, then that would suck.

They have a mode called Hotseat =) 2 players on the same system its worth the 50 if you enjoy the tabletop.

WIckedkarma on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Awesome, thanks guys! Guess I'll be downloading this overnight.

Yikes, this is gonna be a busy week for me, Champions Online, Aion, now this. Oh well, it must be God's way of reimbursing me since my 360 died on Sunday :x

E: Uh-hu...when I enter in my credit card, it just sends me to a blank page. I'm a little hesitant to add it in again in case I double charge it.

E2: There we go, I had the wrong card type selected, woops.

maraxus94 on
  • Options
    bigbadbobbigbadbob Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Coach name: Bigbadbob540

bigbadbob on
    soldersig.jpg
    Candy Is dandy, But liquor Is quicker
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Damn, I just did 9 hours pretty much straight.

At this point, it's very fun, but also at times infuratingly random, and why does the AI get 200-500k per match? I was fighting the ratboys, and they had 5 rerolls/half, 2 training buffed players, a scroll, and ref. bribe.

SanderJK on
    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    SanderJK wrote: »
    Damn, I just did 9 hours pretty much straight.

At this point, it's very fun, but also at times infuratingly random, and why does the AI get 200-500k per match? I was fighting the ratboys, and they had 5 rerolls/half, 2 training buffed players, a scroll, and ref. bribe.

Was your team rating higher than theirs? If it is, they get a certain about of gold to buy inducements at the start of the match.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    floodriptidefloodriptide Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    floodriptide - floodriptide
    PA Cas2 team: Tongue of Slanesh (Chaos)
    PA Training team: Warpstone Weasels (Skaven)

floodriptide on
    Pelloquin @ The Secret World-TSM
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Lord_Asmodeus is... Lord_Asmodeus

So, is there a Penny Arcade league that I can join up yet?

Wesleyyyyyyy

Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    kdrudykdrudy Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Been playing a human team through single player, I think I want to try out a Wood Elf team.

Online I'll be kdrudy

kdrudy on
    tvsfrank.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Coach name is Inquisitor, just made my dwarf team The Leaky Beards

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Is this going to end up on the 360 anytime soon? I very much want to play, and can't decide if I should buy it for the PC or wait.

MegaMan001 on
    I am in the business of saving lives.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Lord_Asmodeus is... Lord_Asmodeus

So, is there a Penny Arcade league that I can join up yet?

Wesleyyyyyyy

There is, but the League system is more of a Tournament system, where the game tells you who your opponent is for that round, and then you have to play them to continue the League.

Much better off collecting all the coach names, adding them to Friends list, and challenging them.

Also, if anyone wants to start up a Steam group to have our own Chat channel that people can check on even when they are doing the single player campaigns.

Gnome-Interruptus on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    MegaMan001 wrote: »
    Is this going to end up on the 360 anytime soon? I very much want to play, and can't decide if I should buy it for the PC or wait.

The only listed release platforms at this point are PC, Nintendo DS, and Sony PSP.

Gnome-Interruptus on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    taliosfalcontaliosfalcon Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    MegaMan001 wrote: »

The only listed release platforms at this point are PC, Nintendo DS, and Sony PSP.
    according to this http://www.gamespot.com/pc/sports/bloodbowl/news.html?sid=6206889 the 360 version should be out in september

taliosfalcon on
    steam xbox - adeptpenguin
  • Options
    Dark_SideDark_Side Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Coach name nulfis in game. I joined both the PA real time league, and the PA unofficial, but I've been so busy enjoying the single player, it will probably be the weekend before I'm online looking for matches. So to anyone in those leagues if you want to kick me, go for it.

Dark_Side on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Okay, I think I'm done with the OP now, its full of Links and descriptions. Also found a pretty decent starter/new player guide.

Gnome-Interruptus on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I actually like goblins quite a bit, especially with the two trolls. Or, at least, I like goblins when luck isn't sickeningly skewed against me...

Wesleyyyy

Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    WestwardWestward Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Westward - Westward

Counting up the little rule wrongs and watching the program CTD while I'm loading up league games makes me think I paid $50 to get the chance to beta test this game.

But god I love it.

Westward on
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Westward wrote: »
    Counting up the little rule wrongs.

Elaborate please. It all seems rules kosher to me.

Whilst I'm enjoying the single player, I'm also seeing that it's going to take a looooong time to win all of those cups. Has anybody got far enough in to the campaign to worry about contracts and such? I see that more experienced guys are also up for hire once the season has started, but my instincts keep me buying fresh level 1 bodies.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    taliosfalcontaliosfalcon Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Westward wrote: »
    Counting up the little rule wrongs.

Elaborate please. It all seems rules kosher to me.

Whilst I'm enjoying the single player, I'm also seeing that it's going to take a looooong time to win all of those cups. Has anybody got far enough in to the campaign to worry about contracts and such? I see that more experienced guys are also up for hire once the season has started, but my instincts keep me buying fresh level 1 bodies.
    Two biggies i've seen acknowledged by devs on the forums is that rolling a 6 on a catch or pass doesn't automatically make it successful (so if it would be an 8 required to catch due to modifieres rolling a 6 will drop it when it should be a catch) And the thrown rock rock event is screwed up so 95+% of the time it ends up with an injury or death when stuns/knockdowns should be more common.

There are also quite a few skills you can't choose not to use when you should be able to.

taliosfalcon on
    steam xbox - adeptpenguin
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    So have you guys been playing classic mode of blitz mode? And what's really the difference anyway? I've been playing classic for now as I figured I should get a feel for the original version of the game before I tried any new fangled stuff.

Also, I've experienced no CTDs myself, but yeah, at least they seem good about patches. Already put out two so far.

One thing I'd personally like to see changed about the game is making the mechanics a little less transparent, I know that it shows the rolls going on in the corner but still, I still feel like what is happening could be more clearly shown. Of course, this would make the game take longer.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    BloodsheedBloodsheed Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    So have you guys been playing classic mode of blitz mode? And what's really the difference anyway? I've been playing classic for now as I figured I should get a feel for the original version of the game before I tried any new fangled stuff.

I've been playing Blitz single player (turn based, of course), but haven't had a crack at Classic so I can't really compare.

Of course (if I'm reading it right), the aging is part of Blitz so once my star surviving players start retiring, I may be ready to change my preference to Classic.

Bloodsheed on
    Xbox Live, Steam, PSN: Eclibull
  • Options
    troublebrewingtroublebrewing Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    hey my coach name is TroubleBrewin

troublebrewing on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Classic aging rules are even harsher giving you an ever increasing risk of picking up a niggling injury at every level up. At least they were in LRB4. Not sure how 5 handles it.

Played through one cup single player and as yet have no complaints with the blitz rules.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Just gave blitz a try, the new options seem fun. Not really sure how the training works though, all I did was end up injuring one of my guys.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    BloodsheedBloodsheed Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Just gave blitz a try, the new options seem fun. Not really sure how the training works though, all I did was end up injuring one of my guys.

Training has been... less than useful for me so far. I think out of all the games (2 competitions worth) I've only had it work out 2-3 times, with about as many out-for-the-game results. Now the only ones that get training are my scrub Beastmen, as I have backups for them if I'm slow on the button.

Bloodsheed on
    Xbox Live, Steam, PSN: Eclibull
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Training is just a case of clicking once to start the meter going up, and then again before it hits the top to stop it. The higher it goes, the better the chance of a temporary stat boost for that guy. If it hits the top he's out for the game. Setting the training regime to harder makes the meter rise faster but the chance of stat gain higher.

It doesn't feel like it reacts quite quick enough to your stopping click so I tend to view at as the risk/reward ratio not being worth the bother of trying to in any way risk injury and just play it really safe. Occasional random stat boost is nice, being man down can be crippling!

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    NionNion Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Classic aging rules are even harsher giving you an ever increasing risk of picking up a niggling injury at every level up. At least they were in LRB4. Not sure how 5 handles it.

Played through one cup single player and as yet have no complaints with the blitz rules.

AFAIK, LRB5 has no aging.

Nion on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Training is just a case of clicking once to start the meter going up, and then again before it hits the top to stop it. The higher it goes, the better the chance of a temporary stat boost for that guy. If it hits the top he's out for the game. Setting the training regime to harder makes the meter rise faster but the chance of stat gain higher.

It doesn't feel like it reacts quite quick enough to your stopping click so I tend to view at as the risk/reward ratio not being worth the bother of trying to in any way risk injury and just play it really safe. Occasional random stat boost is nice, being man down can be crippling!

Ya, I kicked out my minotaur in my first game. That was less than helpful. Chaos warriors do a nice job of picking up that slack though.

maraxus94 on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    In single player you can cheat if you fail the training and back out of the game to the team roster screen for a second chance.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif