Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Have you heard that there are COMICS on the WEB?

AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
edited June 2009 in Singularity Engine++
This is one of them:

uua2W5d7b.gif
It is the rare romance novel when the names are not more interesting than the plot.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
AMP'd on

• RobchamRobcham Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    no way

get out

Robcham on
  • AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    It's true

I read it on Wikipedia

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ackack Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    shgr15.gif

ack on
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    dammit amp'd i wanted this crumblics thread!

you and me?

we're through

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • KoshianKoshian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2009
    what the fuck is a webcomic

Koshian on
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    My name is Jack

but you can call me...

Tennis

Indie Winter on
    RCmKIvs.gif
    indie_winter on PS4 | @indiewinter on twitter | 3034-4093-8537 on Switch
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2009
    both you and SO made terrible OPs

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Also, I think S_O wrote Skull Man into MSPA

00312.gif
    Your name is DAVE. It is an UNSEASONABLY WARM April day. Your BEDROOM WINDOW is open to let some air in, and your FAN is cranked. Arguably even more cranked would be your FLY BEATS, which brings us to your variety of INTERESTS. A cool dude like you is sure to have plenty. You have a penchant for spinning out UNBELIEVABLY ILL JAMS with your TURNTABLES AND MIXING GEAR. You like to rave about BANDS NO ONE'S EVER HEARD OF BUT YOU. You collect WEIRD DEAD THINGS PRESERVED IN VARIOUS WAYS. You are an AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHER and operate your own MAKESHIFT DARKROOM. You maintain a number of IRONICALLY HUMOROUS BLOGS, WEBSITES, AND SOCIAL NETWORKING PROFILES. And if the inspiration strikes, you won't hesitate to drop some PHAT RHYMES on a mofo and REPRESENT.

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    That is a room that is Not Safe for Suckas.

Seriously on
This discussion has been closed.