As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Is telling your gf that you cheated on her the best choice? **Update page 2**

1235»

• Options
    CyvrosCyvros Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Wow. So you betrayed her trust, and now you've decided to continue doing so by lying to her for the rest of your relationship? That's certainly a very, very courageous decision you've made right there. I wish you the best of luck.

e: Just to be clear, I'm using the Yes Minister definition of "courageous".

Cyvros on
  • Options
    TopweaselTopweasel Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    orgathoxx wrote: »

Moral of the story: don't cheat on your girlfriend with another woman whose sig. other is in the Gulf Coast, its a horrible idea and might force you to rely on the internet for advice.

I guess mods can lock this now.

You forgot the other moral of the story. Don't cheat with another girl whose SO is in the Gulf Coast, because he is trained in the art of killing people.

Topweasel on
  • Options
    SideAffectsSideAffects Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Sarcastro wrote: »
    everything

so awesome

SideAffects on
  • Options
    saint2esaint2e Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Molehill
    Sarcastro wrote:
    Mountain

saint2e on
    banner_160x60_01.gif
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Molehill
    Sarcastro wrote:
    Mountain
    saint2e wrote: »
    Missed the point.

Enc on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Topweasel wrote: »

Moral of the story: don't cheat on your girlfriend with another woman whose sig. other is in the Gulf Coast, its a horrible idea and might force you to rely on the internet for advice.

I guess mods can lock this now.

You forgot the other moral of the story. Don't cheat with another girl whose SO is in the Gulf Coast, because he is trained in the art of killing people.

Have they met yet?

It would be interesting

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    SammyFSammyF Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Can the OP do the world a favor and throw a "plz lock" at the end of the thread title so we can put this abomination of a thread out of its misery? Kthxbai.

SammyF on
  • Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    No no you should tell her, the world needs more women with baggage and hangups about relationships, she will be able to look back at the whole thing and remember when her trust in men died.

darkmayo on
    Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    DmanDman Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    SammyF wrote: »
    Can the OP do the world a favor and throw a "plz lock" at the end of the thread title so we can put this abomination of a thread out of its misery? Kthxbai.
    darkmayo wrote: »
    I'm why the thread needs to be locked.

Dman on
  • Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Dman wrote: »
    SammyF wrote: »
    darkmayo wrote: »
    I'm why the thread needs to be locked.

indeed

darkmayo on
    Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    CyvrosCyvros Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I gave this some thought and came up with a compromise: if your SO cheated on you, would you want to be told? If yes, tell your SO. If no, don't tell her.

Bing!

Cyvros on
  • Options
    DusT_HounDDusT_HounD Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    *claps at OP

you've made the right decision, and truly, i wish i were as much of a man as you.

/sarcasm.

DusT_HounD on
This discussion has been closed.