As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla]Romance of the Two Kingdoms: Final Act. The Day of the Dead

• DizzenDizzen Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Defense of this dastard is due for discontinuation! We should denounce this would-be defacto dictator determined to defenestrate dissidents for defying dubious decrees of his own dreadful design. Deny that despot of decadence, and demand
    decency in your day!
    Decree Digger Dude without delay!

Dizzen on
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    precisionk has shown himself to be a manipulative, scheming evil person! In the last phalla, I managed to expose the most scheming person of all (Aroduc) at great risk to my person. Do you really want someone as evil as the pope and Emperor Palpatine as your leader? Or someone who will help you and your family rise above the other!

Beautifully written, though, Dizzen.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Cowboybot67Cowboybot67 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    You know, thats alot of D's...you forgot one...Distrustful! Only someone whose name starts with a D could be distrustful!

Because...Precision comes from the Wang dynasty...and Precisionk's name starts with P...so you could say..P comes from Wang.

What man here does not agree with that statement!?

Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
    edited March 2007
    thorgot wrote: »
    precisionk has shown himself to be a manipulative, scheming evil person! In the last phalla, I managed to expose the most scheming person of all (Aroduc) at great risk to my person. Do you really want someone as evil as the pope and Emperor Palpatine as your leader? Or someone who will help you and your family rise above the other!

Son, I'm going to call in question what this "Other Phalla" is...are you saying there are worlds other than our own?!

DELUSIONAL this man speaks with demons and sorcerers and all manners of Oni!!

Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    You know, thats alot of D's...you forgot one...Distrustful! Only someone whose name starts with a D could be distrustful!

Because...Precision comes from the Wang dynasty...and Precisionk's name starts with P...so you could say..P comes from Wang.

Uh, we're all from the Wang Dynasty.

<
    Stewie over there to your left wants you all to vote for Thorgot.
    <

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2007
    precisionk wrote: »
    And now you are deleting posts sleep?!?!

Now that is suspicious if anything. I am just trying to round up the public so we can form one unified leadership under my command. The people who have voted for me, know what good I can do and know that I am leader to be trusted.

You frighten me with your politics. I was torn between reniging on my initial vote or speaking out in general opposition!

thorgot's signature appeals to the zombie fanatic in me, and I can appreciate a zombie invasion for it's aesthetic purposes, thus, my vote stays!

VOTE FOR THORGOT. HE LIKES ZOMBIES.

Sheep on
    edited March 2007
    true...but im just pointing out the logical conclusion of what comes from the Wang...

Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
    edited March 2007

Son, I'm going to call in question what this "Other Phalla" is...are you saying there are worlds other than our own?!

See what a vote for precisionk brings you? It brings you to act illogically and in a LARPy manner. Do you really want to be run by fools who think with their wizard robes and hats?

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited March 2007

Now that is suspicious if anything. I am just trying to round up the public so we can form one unified leadership under my command. The people who have voted for me, know what good I can do and know that I am leader to be trusted.

Ha! That is what Senator Palpatine said. Look how great that was for the Republic.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited March 2007
    Hey mister who speaks with demons....I get alot of chicks by putting on my wizard robe and hat....

Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
  • SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2007

ME.

I DO NOT LIKE P'S FROM WANG'S. IT IS TABOO IN MY HUMBLE CULTURE.

NO WANG NO P, ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ARE FOR ME.

Ha! That is what Senator Palpatine said. Look how great that was for the Republic.

zOMG.

P. Precisionk. Palpatine.

Clever ruse, BUT YOU HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED.

Sheep on
  • Digger DudeDigger Dude Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Yeah, What he said...

As any one can see, I am the only trust worthy canidate here, as leader I promise to make every nobal happy, If you are not happy, talk to me and I will make you happy

Vote for Digger Dude
    he is a Nice Guy

Digger Dude on
    edited March 2007
    Vote count
    Thorgot the Just - 7
    precisionk the evil emperor of the evilness - 7
    Digger Dude - 2

I promise not to kill anybody who votes for me. Precisionk has promised to "rule with an iron fist," which I take to mean that he will kill anybody he wants.

Now which of those two rulers sounds more fair and just?

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited March 2007

See what a vote for precisionk brings you? It brings you to act illogically and in a LARPy manner. Do you really want to be run by fools who think with their wizard robes and hats?

The only fantasy character around you, is you Thorgot and you are reigning supreme as Fairy of the Empire. I will rule with an iron fist and will smite those who dare bring down the Empire. You are a rebel in a cause in which we all must be united. You bring anarachy, while I bring peace.

If you want greatness, vote for me.

If you want foolish leadership, then Thorgot is your man.

precisionk on
    edited March 2007

The only fantasy character around you, is you Thorgot and you are reigning supreme as Fairy of the Empire. I will rule with an iron fist and will smite those who dare bring down the Empire. You are a rebel in a cause in which we all must be united. You bring anarachy, while I bring peace.

If you want greatness, vote for me.

If you want foolish leadership, then Thorgot is your man.

See? He will do whatever he wants. I will listen to the people; he will listen to his own, black heart.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Vote count
    Thorgot the Just - 7
    Digger Dude - 2

I promise not to kill anybody who votes for me. Precisionk has promised to "rule with an iron fist," which I take to mean that he will kill anybody he wants.

Precisionk?

Couscous on
    edited March 2007
    titmouse wrote: »
    Vote count
    Thorgot the Just - 7
    Digger Dude - 2

Precisionk?

A vote for him is a vote to kill yourself. A vote for me is a vote to preserve yourself and our way of life.

I guess if that's your idea of fair and just...

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited March 2007
    titmouse wrote: »
    Vote count
    Thorgot the Just - 7
    Digger Dude - 2

Precisionk?

A vote for him is a vote to kill yourself. A vote for me is a vote to preserve yourself and our way of life.

I guess if that's your idea of fair and just...
    I am a sadomasochist...

Couscous on
    edited March 2007
    Also, note that precisionk has not claimed to be a minor noble! For all we know, he's a vigilante who wants to kill two people every day! Or he could be the other side's seer, trying to secretly take down your family!

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited March 2007
    Sleep wrote: »

ME.

I DO NOT LIKE P'S FROM WANG'S. IT IS TABOO IN MY HUMBLE CULTURE.

NO WANG NO P, ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ARE FOR ME.

This man is frothing at the mouth!!

And I believe he supports thorgot. Why would thorgot wish to have the loonies, and crazies on his side. Only the Monks of Mar Terrin are allowed to cater to the gibbering darkness of the mind.

I believe if you vote for thorgot, you too, are a crazy bastard.

Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
    edited March 2007
    Also, note that precisionk has not claimed to be a minor noble! For all we know, he's a vigilante who wants to kill two people every day! Or he could be the other side's seer, trying to secretly take down your family!

Or he could be my side's seer.

Couscous on
    edited March 2007
    titmouse does like to get beat for not wearing sumo suits on a sunday eating ice cream.

Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
  • Digger DudeDigger Dude Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Some people wonder why I have decided to put this warning poster over my face. Here is the real reason I do it: I do it to warn people of the oncoming metroid threat.

Thats right! Metroids!

For those who do not know metroids are creatures that the pale faced vampires throw over the wall. The are a kind of floating jellyfish creature that sucks all that is good from this world.

Thease creature are right now, as we speak, ravageing our farms as we speak, they are killing our children and raping our women. It is not pretty

They are heading towards our nations capital and when they get here they will KILL you!

As leader I will put mony into getting our finest soliders to fight the invasion. I will even be on the front lines to protect our nation form the Metroid invasion, but to do that I must be ruler and to be ruler I need your votes

So it is ethier I as your ruler or certian Metroid death
    The choice is yours.

Digger Dude on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Hey, I knew what I voted for. A vote for Palpat-...er, precision, is a vote for fiery death by lightning bolts and/or getting blasted out of a window with a severed arm.

Aren't those the standards all leadership should follow?

And as for thorgot... it makes me think of Trogdors.

Burninating. Countrysides. Thatched-roof cottages.(!) Is that what you want in a leader?

Well, maybe. But Palpatine killed a Trogdor once.

Somewhere between III and IV. On vacation. I think.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited March 2007
    I! vote for PrecisionK because I like his ideas.

Couscous on
    edited March 2007
    How can the wang fall, when we have men of towering intellect making the right decisions!!!

Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
  • ZekZek Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I cannot, in good conscience, vote for a man with such a terrible avatar. I mean, can anybody read that shit?

Zek on
  • PsychoLarry1PsychoLarry1 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    So by the nature of the game, I'm likely to want one of the two candidates to die in nasty unpleasant ways. But I have no way of knowing which one. Unless Precisionk and Thorgot are on the same side, which could be other family. Or they could be the brothers working to ensure that their family gets the Imperial Seal. But maybe that's what I want them to do because they are in my family.
    Jesus Aroduc, you have created quite a conundrum here.

PsychoLarry1 on
    edited March 2007
    Zek you are reading too deep into it.

The avatar is hard to read, because thats not the point, the words...the pope...

you already know what it says...and it frightens you. Do not be scared. we all were once....but not anymore.

Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    That's a scary way of looking at it(their being brothers). But at this point, I think it's a little late to reverse the bandwagon. And even if they are, they don't know who's in the other family, so I don't think they can do any real damage with the Seal regardless.

And I have no idea what that avatar says either.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited March 2007
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    That's a scary way of looking at it(their being brothers). But at this point, I think it's a little late to reverse the bandwagon. And even if they are, they don't know who's in the other family, so I don't think they can do any real damage with the Seal regardless.

And I have no idea what that avatar says either.

Yes, I can't read it either. And we can certainly overcome his meager 2 vote lead if we do not give in to the evil his reign will bring!

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Zek wrote: »
    I cannot, in good conscience, vote for a man with such a terrible avatar. I mean, can anybody read that shit?

I am no avatar genius, I will say as much. It looks great when it wasn't shrinked down to 64x64.

precisionk on
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I promise not to kill anybody who votes for me. Precisionk has promised to "rule with an iron fist," which I take to mean that he will kill anybody he wants. Now which of those two rulers sounds more fair and just?

Fair enough. I vote for thorgot.

Hylianbunny on
  • CantideCantide Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I have worked with Thorgot before, and don't mind doing it again. I !vote for Thorgot.

Cantide on
    edited March 2007
    I promise not to kill anybody who votes for me. Precisionk has promised to "rule with an iron fist," which I take to mean that he will kill anybody he wants. Now which of those two rulers sounds more fair and just?

So anyone who doesn't vote for him, by comparison, is a dead man? That sounds pretty iron-fisted to me... of course he wouldn't kill someone who's voting for him, who would?

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited March 2007
    Thorgot is showing his spineless ways, if criminals vote for him, they will not be punished, only those who voted out of patriotism...

Tis a sad sad day.

Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    *ponders the choices for a moment*

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." -Lao Tse

It is a difficult decision, to decide between the young tactician and the OLD conqueror...

But the OLD conqueror has looked to space, and made giant BALLS that do the name of Wang justice.

I believe that a vote for precisionk would be a vote for Wang's unlimited growth potential.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
    edited March 2007
    If I'm right, it's:

Thorgot - 9
    precisionk - 9
    Digger Dude - 2

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited March 2007
    cj iwakura wrote: »

So anyone who doesn't vote for him, by comparison, is a dead man? That sounds pretty iron-fisted to me... of course he wouldn't kill someone who's voting for him, who would?

Absolutely not. What he implied was that he will kill people who have voted for him. I have stated that I will not kill people who have voted for me. So voting for me greatly increases your life expectancy, while voting for him helps you, personally, not at all.
    Thorgot is showing his spineless ways, if criminals vote for him, they will not be punished, only those who voted out of patriotism...

Tis a sad sad day.

There are no criminals in this kingdom. They have been abolished.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited March 2007
    so all criminals have been slain? or have the laws been abolished?

Which is it? I for one, do not wish to be a part of such a place, where the cirminals do not get a fair trial and all the laws have been abolished!

Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!