As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Video] Live Action Penny Arcade "Consumer Advocacy" Comic

AngryJoeShowAngryJoeShow Registered User regular
edited July 2009 in Artist's Corner
Okay Guys,
At the request of some Internet Police :? I'm posting my poor thread here. Feel free to close, delete or move the other topic mods.
Basically here's my piece of fan artwork as homage to Penny Arcade - only its a video.

So as I was making my Prototype Parody Review Video when I saw the “Consumer Advocacy” Comic Strip and it made me laugh my ass off. There is NO better reason to buy prototype than kicking helicopters mid air.
So I thought since I had all my equipment setup, it might be fun to pay homage to Penny Arcade - home of some of the best webcomics on the internetz!

Here's a Screenshot:
Prototype_thumb_13_550px.jpg
And the Original:
20090619.jpg

Watch it here:
Penny Arcade: Prototype Live Action Video

Hope you liked it guys!

Also, just as in the other thread, i'm interested to know what you guys thought of Prototype? What would you rate the game out of 10? I had it at about 8 - No mulitplayer and slightly repetitive missions held it back for me, but dangit you can friggin kick helicopters!

Angry Joe
Parody Game, Movie, and Geek Stuff Reviews.
www.angryjoeshow.com
AngryJoeShow on

• Options
    KirkKirk Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    buzz, your girlfriend.

woof!

Kirk on
  • Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Haven't played Prototype, but your video made me giggle.

mully on
  • Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited July 2009
    One thread in G&T is enough.

bombardier on
This discussion has been closed.