As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla]Romance of the Two Kingdoms: Final Act. The Day of the Dead

• DizzenDizzen Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Zek you are reading too deep into it.

The avatar is hard to read, because thats not the point, the words...the pope...

you already know what it says...and it frightens you. Do not be scared. we all were once....but not anymore.
    De-emphasizing the demon's declaration as drivel while divulging his deceitful duplicity? Hmm... dutifully detailing your Don, or do I detect a dash of dejection with the despot?

Dizzen on
  • precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Yes, I will have no mercy to those who do not conform to my side. I will guarantee safety to those who vote for me. Those who oppose....oppose against the Empire and I cannot have it. I do this solely for the duty of the Empire and the Empire alone.

precisionk on
  • SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2007
    so all criminals have been slain? or have the laws been abolished?

Which is it? I for one, do not wish to be a part of such a place, where the cirminals do not get a fair trial and all the laws have been abolished!

What do you think the Empire does?

PrecisionK, in his Vader like glory, will just phone up a brother and choke that bitch on the video screen.

FOR NOT SHINING HIS SHOES TO A CLEAN, GLOSSY SHEEN.

Not to mention those revealing photo's of PrecisionK, taken while he was drunk at last year's Christmas Party. You know, the ones where hes running around in a pink tutu.

Sheep on
  • AvaritiaAvaritia Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    A vote for Thorgot is a vote for kittens.

You all like kittens.

And the best way to lead our family to victory is to survive long enough. Voting for Thorgot is voting for survival.

(By the way, Thorgot sounds just like "Thor" and "god". This is such a sign.)

edit: By the way, PrecisionK was fully sober when he decided to wear the tutu. He started drinking later.

Avaritia on
    May contain sarcasm, irony, hyperboles, lies, slander, personal opinions, madness and crimes against grammar.
    ... and nuts.
  • Cowboybot67Cowboybot67 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I deject no despot....For if there was a despot here I would wish to see them hanged.

Quit haraunging us with your useless prattle.

Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
    edited March 2007
    Avaritia wrote: »

You all like kittens.

And the best way to lead our family to victory is to survive long enough. Voting for Thorgot is voting for survival.

Would you rather have a kitten as you say thorgot is, lead an empire?

Or would you rather have a lion?

precisionk on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Well, both are pretty much promising to keep you alive if you vote for them.

However, only one assures absolute death to the other side. Which means the followers are absolutely safe. Imperialistic, but what do you expect.

Works for me. On the other hand, who's to say Thorgot won't turn against his followers? Imperialists are nothing if not loyal.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • AroducAroduc regular
    edited March 2007
    PS, I'm keeping my own record of the votes since I can't trust you guys. :P

*hint hint*
    kjkjsd1.th.jpg

The asterix just means a switched vote so I don't get confused when I double check.

Aroduc on
    edited March 2007
    Interestingly enough....we still do not know the families of these people. My vote stands for precision. For our unity and our security demands power and a will to use it!

Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Aroduc wrote: »
    PS, I'm keeping my own record of the votes since I can't trust you guys. :P

*hint hint*
    kjkjsd1.th.jpg

The asterix just means a switched vote so I don't get confused when I double check.
    It's Senor Fish, not Senior Fish.

Gorilla Salad on
  • AroducAroduc regular
    edited March 2007
    Are you talking back to GOD?
    Fixed. Oops.

Aroduc on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    They could still be both of the same family.

I'm not sure whether to be impressed or terrified by that possibility.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited March 2007
    precisionk wrote: »

You all like kittens.

Can I have a lion kitten?

Avaritia on
    May contain sarcasm, irony, hyperboles, lies, slander, personal opinions, madness and crimes against grammar.
    ... and nuts.
    edited March 2007

You all like kittens.

I guess that's the happy medium Digger provides.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited March 2007

You all like kittens.

You can't vote a third party. That's madness and heresy.
    Don't blame me. I voted for Khodos.

Avaritia on
    ... and nuts.
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Sure you can vote for a third party.
    Dizzen wrote: »
    Decree Digger Dude without delay!

Remember that? :P

I mean don't get me wrong, it is still madness and heresy.

(also while we're on the topic of these name corrections I don't get where this second capital letter always comes from in my name. :P)

Hylianbunny on
  • ZekZek Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Interestingly enough....we still do not know the families of these people. My vote stands for precision. For our unity and our security demands power and a will to use it!

Nobody knows anything about anyone, which is why in the first round we should be voting based on avatar quality. All we have to do is vote thorgot and have him kill precisionk and we won't have to look at the blurry text anymore.

Zek on
    edited March 2007

You all like kittens.

If that Lion is in a tutu, I still support teh kitten!

Sheep on
    edited March 2007
    I've always told you that this whole "democracy" business is bullshit.

Let's just agree that I'm the new Emperor and I promise that everyone will have everything (s)he wants.

By everyone I mean "me", but that's just details.

Avaritia on
    ... and nuts.
    edited March 2007
    To be fair, both of their avatars are a little blurry.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • PataPata Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Such difficulties in voting.

And which choice will benefit my family? I don't know. All seem attractive, but which one will slay my enemies?

Pata on
    SRWWSig.pngEpisode 5: Mecha-World, Mecha-nisim, Mecha-beasts
    edited March 2007
    Well, only one promised to not slay those voting for him.

A vote for precision is a vote for absolute death to all who oppose him, supposedly.

By force lightning and/or papal edict? We can only hope.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Digger DudeDigger Dude Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Pata wrote: »

And which choice will benefit my family? I don't know. All seem attractive, but which one will slay my enemies?
    Your metroids are the true enimies and I will slay them

Can't anyone see, this is a choice between a power mad dictator, a foolish weakling and I, a protector of the land.

And still, no one else has said what they will do about the metroid invasion.

Digger Dude on
    edited March 2007
    You have made no promises either way as to if people are safe whether or not they vote for you, if I recall correctly. You have claimed you will make "every" noble happy, but we all know that's not possible as people are going to die one way or another. How will you please everyone when you have the choice of who lives and dies?

Besides, I reside in the fierce winter regions. Metroids are of no concern.

Hylianbunny on
    edited March 2007
    Easy, fire up the ice beam and use missiles durr....

Whichever one promises to not slay the ones not voting for them...is the one who should lead.

Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
    edited March 2007
    thorgot was the first by a long shot to promise safety to his voters. He also seems more concerned with the game than with roleplaying.

Zek on
    edited March 2007
    You say that and yet still vote for precisionk?

Hylianbunny on
    edited March 2007
    You say that and yet still vote for precisionk?

He knows leadership qualities when he sees them.

precisionk on
    edited March 2007
    Thorgot also seems a lot more capable of scheming something big, meaning whether you vote for him or not, your lives are probably forfeit if they don't fit into his grand scheme.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited March 2007
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Thorgot also seems a lot more capable of scheming something big, meaning whether you vote for him or not, your lives are probably forfeit if they don't fit into his grand scheme.

And precisionk models himself after Emperor Palpatine.

Zek on
    edited March 2007
    Well Zek, Thorgot had to outspokenly PROMISE not to kill anyone. I knew precision would not kill those who support him, thats because he is a strong leader.

I need no petty worded guarantee.

Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!
    edited March 2007
    Zek wrote: »

And this is bad because...?

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Well Zek, Thorgot had to outspokenly PROMISE not to kill anyone. I knew precision would not kill those who support him, thats because he is a strong leader.

Even if he is a good leader, you have to guess at his plans because he does not make them transparent. Do you really want to be guessing at your leader's motives when he kills somebody who voted for him?

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited March 2007
    Zek wrote: »

And this is bad because...?

Because your lives are definitely forfeit if you don't fit into Palpatine's grand scheme?

Zek on
    edited March 2007
    thorgot wrote: »

Even if he is a good leader, you have to guess at his plans because he does not make them transparent. Do you really want to be guessing at your leader's motives when he kills somebody who voted for him?

I make them quite apparent compared to yours. People who vote and follow me, shall be rewarded. Those that don't, risk death. My motives are clear and concise.

precisionk on
    edited March 2007
    Pata wrote: »

Your metroids are the true enimies and I will slay them

Can't anyone see, this is a choice between a power mad dictator, a foolish weakling and I, a protector of the land.

And still, no one else has said what they will do about the metroid invasion.

Zombie Invasion > Metroid Invasion

Sheep on
  • Digger DudeDigger Dude Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    You have made no promises either way as to if people are safe whether or not they vote for you, if I recall correctly. You have claimed you will make "every" noble happy, but we all know that's not possible as people are going to die one way or another. How will you please everyone when you have the choice of who lives and dies?

Of course I can make people happy by killing them, I happen to know precisionk is quite suicidle, even If he dose not admit it.

And even if you do live in the winter regions, The metroids will still destroy our farms and with that you won't have any food, eventualy dieing of starvation. Thier are only so many yaks up in that mountian.

Digger Dude on
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    thorgot wrote: »

I make them quite apparent compared to yours. People who vote and follow me, shall be rewarded. Those that don't, risk death. My motives are clear and concise.

Oh, and now you're copying my platform? For shame, precisionk.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
    edited March 2007

Of course I can make people happy by killing them, I happen to know precisionk is quite suicidle, even If he dose not admit it.

And even if you do live in the winter regions, The metroids will still destroy our farms and with that you won't have any food, eventualy dieing of starvation. Thier are only so many yaks up in that mountian.

I never claim to not be suicidal. I believe my actions speak louder then words in my past Phalla's. People have known me to be a great boon or a great enemy. It all depends on how our cards fall. I have certainly earned the respect of my enemies and allies, enough to be considered a leader. I believe I deserve that much.

precisionk on
    edited March 2007
    Our lives are definitly forfeit once thorgot takes the throne, so we're back at Lion or Kitten again.

Cowboybot67 on
    Cowboybot.png
    Yar!