As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Really need help

Matt JoMatt Jo Registered User new member
edited July 2009 in PAX Archive
I am trying to get a media badge for PAX but nothing is working out. I tried faxing everything in but my fax machine said there was a connection error. I tried calling but go no answer. I also emailed the PAX Media Badge email and I emailed Gabe and Tycho but still no response from anyone. Would anyone be able to help me out? My email is mattjo1991@gmail.com if you need to contact me.
Thanks!

Matt Jo on

• Options
    David CoffmanDavid Coffman Registered User, PAX Staff regular
    edited June 2009
    http://www.paxsite.com/registration.php

Did you fill out the online form?

If the fax machine for some reason doesn't work, I'd just use snail mail.

David Coffman on
  • Options
    MarkJWMarkJW Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, I'm still trying to get in touch with them via email to explain my somewhat unique circumstances that prevent me from applying and receiving a media badge as easily as I did last year.

Kinda silly, if you ask me. If I got a badge last year, and I still work on videogames this year, why should we have to jump through a bunch of hoops again? Not that I mind all that much. A free pass is a free pass, after all. I shouldn't complain.

But I do. :P

MarkJW on
    PAX Prime 2013 Checklist   ➤   ✔ Enforcer Badge   ✔ Hotel   ✔ Flight

ArcheAge News
    ArcheAge Forums
  • Options
    MarkJWMarkJW Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Bump? Is bumping allowed? :P

EDIT: Nevermind, I just got an email. Woot.

MarkJW on
    PAX Prime 2013 Checklist   ➤   ✔ Enforcer Badge   ✔ Hotel   ✔ Flight

ArcheAge News
    ArcheAge Forums
This discussion has been closed.