As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Australia Meetup Thread

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Pipe, unlike the American government, knew about the attacks on 9/11 and did nothing to stop it.

Blake T on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    ok that one's true

#pipe on
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Pipe used to suffer from a crippling addiction to meth before he replaced it with snorting kittens up his nose.

Blake T on
    edited July 2009
    Pipe leaves tissues in his pockets when he does his washing.

Blake T on
    edited July 2009
    Pipe does not believe in global warning.

Blake T on
    edited July 2009
    But yet believes in "The Da Vinci Code".

Blake T on
    edited July 2009
    Pipe wanted to be the Blue ranger when he grew up.

Seriously, the Blue.

Blake T on
    edited July 2009
    One time Pipe had his indicator on for turning right and he did in fact, not turn at all.

Blake T on
    edited July 2009
    Pipe in fact kidnapped little Maddie.

Blake T on
    edited July 2009
    Pipe is the reason for Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction at the superbowl.

Blake T on
    edited July 2009
    Pipe is soley responsible for the death of Franz Ferdinand.

Both the arch duke and the Band (and the band haven't even broken up yet).

Blake T on
    edited July 2009
    Pipe once told someone he owned the Mars confectionary company.

Blake T on
    edited July 2009
    Pipe once told a girl he would call her back.

and he never did.

Blake T on
    edited July 2009
    Oh wait, that was me.

Blake T on
    edited July 2009
    Pipe once told a woman that she in fact did look skinny in that dress, when she did not.

Blake T on
    edited July 2009
    Pipe never tips higher than eight percent.

Blake T on
    edited July 2009
    Pipe drinks all the milk in the bottle and puts the empty container back in the fridge.

Blake T on
    edited July 2009
    Pipe is the reason that Bono always wears those stupid fucking coloured sunglasses and I just want to smash stupid Bono's face in.

Blake T on
    edited July 2009
    Pipe is the reason for the Global Financial Crisis

Blake T on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Blake can I put these in my resume?

#pipe on
    edited July 2009
    Pipe also tells lies on his resume.

Blake T on
    edited July 2009
    I just present the lies of others

#pipe on
    edited July 2009
    I am but a shining beacon of truth trying to cut through the fog of lies and deception that is your life.

Blake T on
    edited July 2009
    I appreciate that

really

thanks a bunch chet

#pipe on
    edited July 2009
    It doesn't stop me from being lonely.

Blake T on
  • Synthetic OrangeSynthetic Orange Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Blake what the hell are you doing?

Synthetic Orange on
  • Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Holy shit.

Tweaked_Bat_ on
    edited July 2009
    SO what are you talking about?

Blake T on
    edited July 2009
    I heard Blake drives really slow in the right-hand lane

#pipe on
    edited July 2009
    Blake swims outside the flags at the beach and tells tourists to swim against rips

#pipe on
    edited July 2009
    One time, Blake found someone's wallet on the street, and he took the wallet to the address on the driver's license, and he left the wallet in the letterbox

it was real nice of him

#pipe on
    edited July 2009
    I hear Blake fucks chickens

roast chickens

#pipe on
    edited July 2009
    Sometimes Blake cuts his toenails and he leaves the clippings in the carpet

#pipe on
    edited July 2009
    You know apartheid?

That was him.

#pipe on
    edited July 2009
    I heard Blake uses computers in internet cafes and he puts post it notes on the bottom of the mouse so the laser doesn't work.

and on the note he writes "pipe sux"

#pipe on
    edited July 2009
    Blake once played a rented DVD at a party in blatant disregard of international copyright law

#pipe on
    edited July 2009
    Someone told me that Blake never learnt cursive.

HE STILL PRINTS LIKE A BABY

#pipe on
    edited July 2009
    Blake goes into bars and orders really complicated cocktails that the bartender has never heard of and when it comes out he tries it and says it's wrong and leaves without paying

#pipe on
    edited July 2009
    Blake never lets anyone else play as the shoe in Monopoly and he protests words in scrabble every turn

#pipe on
    edited July 2009
    I should do some of these, they sound like good ideas.

Blake T on
This discussion has been closed.