As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Bruno: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Fabulous Fashion of Austria

• Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    yeah women got lucky all the really horrifying stuff on them's on the inside

well, ideally anyway

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I saw it, and I thought it was pretty funny. Honestly, some of the most fucked up things in the movie are said by parents of kids trying to get their infants hired in his photoshoot.
    "How does your baby feel about antiquated heavy machinery? How about operating it?"

"How does your baby feel about lit phosphorous?"

"Your baby doesn't mind sudden acceleration, right? And doesn't need to be in a carseat?"

He was trying SO HARD to come up with something so awful those people wouldn't agree to let their children do it, and they just kept going.

The woman at the end did seem a little troubled when she learned how they were going to dress up her child, but she still agreed.

freakish light on
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    yeah women got lucky all the really horrifying stuff on them's on the inside

well, ideally anyway

until they start talking

HIYOOOOOOOO

PiptheFair on
  • Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    MY ASSHOLE IS FOR SHITTING

Sir Platypus on
  • Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    okay, I just saw this and

oh my god

that was way more dick than I was expecting

the movie was definitely well done, but

wow

Randall_Flagg on
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I'm amazed that people are shocked by dick shots.

They're becoming more and more frequent, it shouldn't be a thing anymore.

UnbreakableVow on
  • freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    there's a difference between Dr. Manhattan and watching nothing but a penis swinging in circles on a TV screen.

I'm not shocked, I just wasn't really expecting it.

freakish light on
  • KajustaKajusta Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Obviously none of you have seen meatspin.

Kajusta on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    XBL
  • DuskTwilightDuskTwilight Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    This is without a doubt the best comedy of the year if not best movie of the year, at least up til now.

It was non-stop laughs from beginning to end. The social commentary was really well done too, and presented in an almost interactive format as you could tell how homophobic and uncomfortable with he human body people were when they walked out. I would go as far as to say only homophobes WOULDN'T like this movie.

A+ deserves all the praise it is getting.

DuskTwilight on
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    there's a difference between Dr. Manhattan and watching nothing but a penis swinging in circles on a TV screen.

I'm not shocked, I just wasn't really expecting it.

i saw watchmen and i did not see any dr manhattan dick

however this movie undoubtedly did contain dick
    it was also a funny movie

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • FabricateFabricate __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    I find it really hilarious that penises are a really big deal.

Fabricate on
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    Dublo7 wrote: »
    The movie "tries" to show how stupid homophobia is, by showing how people's attitudes change towards a person once they realise he/she is gay. However, the chances of a homophobe watching this movie and actually picking up on that, are slim to none.
    I don't want to see it. It looks rubbish.

so you have no fucking clue what you're talking about since you haven't seen the movie at all

cool

Kusuguttai on
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    i didnt see this but i saw Hurt Locker which was super awesome fantastic amazing intense

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Kusuguttai wrote: »
    The movie "tries" to show how stupid homophobia is, by showing how people's attitudes change towards a person once they realise he/she is gay. However, the chances of a homophobe watching this movie and actually picking up on that, are slim to none.

so you have no fucking clue what you're talking about since you haven't seen the movie at all

cool

I've read enough about it and I've seen enough trailers to decide that I don't want to see the movie?
    Is that OK?

You worm.

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited July 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    2 minutes of this movie was meatspin. just sayin

that is awesome

sbc is the best professional troll next to dick cheney

PiptheFair on
  • ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    i really hope the meatspin thing is true... i once had a meatspin-off with a buddy... we had to call it a draw though.

Zephos on
    Xbox One/360: Penguin McCool
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited July 2009
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    hrmmmm.... even better?

Zephos on
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited July 2009
    Zephos wrote: »
    i really hope the meatspin thing is true... i once had a meatspin-off with a buddy... we had to call it a draw though.

tough to spin a boner, huh

DJ Eebs on
    edited July 2009
    god damn it geebs..

Zephos on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Man this movie was really terrible

really

awful

worse than Borat even

#pipe on
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009

cool

I've read enough about it and I've seen enough trailers to decide that I don't want to see the movie?
    Is that OK?

You worm.

i like how you make a judgment on the message of a movie you know you've not seen
    like i don't care if you dont want to see it, but to just be like "THIS IS WHAT THIS MOVIE'S MESSAGE IS BUT I HAVENT SEEN IT, BUT THATS WHAT IT IS" is just fuckin' stupid

Kusuguttai on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    yes commenting on something you haven't experienced is silly

take that shit to G&T

#pipe on
  • Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited July 2009

cool

Is that OK?

You worm.

i like how you make a judgment on the message of a movie you know you've not seen
    like i don't care if you dont want to see it, but to just be like "THIS IS WHAT THIS MOVIE'S MESSAGE IS BUT I HAVENT SEEN IT, BUT THATS WHAT IT IS" is just fuckin' stupid
    I'm fairly certain that the producers of Bruno issued a statement clearing up any possible misinterpretation, which would indicate that even they think the movie's message isn't entirely clear.

Penguin Incarnate on
    edited July 2009

cool

Is that OK?

You worm.

So all the articles and releases I've read that have that same information about the supposed message of the film, I should just ignore.
    I've read what the film is about. I think it looks bad. I don't want to see it.

I didn't say it IS bad - I said it looks bad.

So you know, carry on. Go get annoyed about something worthwhile.

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    The German dub for this is TERRIBLE.

I need to get the English version.

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Run Run RunRun Run Run __BANNED USERS regular
    edited July 2009
    Klyka wrote: »

Ya, I'm not even gonna bother with the dub. Didn't do with Borat either.

Ali G dub burned me enough. Mola ... WTH.

Run Run Run on
    kissing.jpg
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited July 2009

dude what has happened to Brucie in your avatar

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
    edited July 2009
    Vivixenne wrote: »

Well,first he was a Space Marine and now he is a United States Marine.

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I thought Borat was funnier overall, but holy shit the Straight Dave bit had me rolling

Green on
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited July 2009

that's madness

Vivixenne on
    edited July 2009

that's madness

before the Space Marine he was Baldur from "Too Human".

I always switch him to another game every few months and change the title/location too.

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    This is without a doubt the best comedy of the year if not best movie of the year, at least up til now.

It was non-stop laughs from beginning to end. The social commentary was really well done too, and presented in an almost interactive format as you could tell how homophobic and uncomfortable with he human body people were when they walked out. I would go as far as to say only homophobes WOULDN'T like this movie.

please tell me you are getting paid to write this

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
    edited July 2009
    DuskTwilight is a plant

DuskTwilight likes the Twilight movie, too

I base that claim solely on the fact that his name reminded me of that movie

Vivixenne on
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Viv

you are good people

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    So GLAAD is homophobic? I knew it!

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
    edited July 2009
    Gays Lesbians Are All Devils

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I thought this movie was pretty great. The story scenes were slow, but once you got to the actual bits, they were hilarious.

Cullman County is about 5 miles south of me :(

TheBlackWind on
    PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • DuskTwilightDuskTwilight Registered User regular
    edited July 2009

please tell me you are getting paid to write this

I'm being facetious. I left after the psychic scene.

This movie is fucking INVINCIBLE though. It's impossible to say anything negative without being trolled into oblivion and called a homophobe, uncomfortable with the human body, stupid mouthbreathing hick, or a liberal (because of the Ron Paul scene).

Also Twilight, while not a good movie by any means, I didn't find too bad. It was better than Bruno.

DuskTwilight on