As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WoW] LFM: New Penny-Arcade Ally PVE Guild?

• skorchskorch Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    The only problem is I don't think there is anyone left who can do invites. I know I have been asked a few times to add people but have been unable to do so.

skorch on
  • planetes42planetes42 Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    both you & thoma should be able to invite, can't you?

planetes42 on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    planetes42 wrote: »
    both you & thoma should be able to invite, can't you?

I can invite? :shock:

Thomamelas on
    edited June 2009
    well you can now if you couldn't before :)

planetes42 on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    planetes42 wrote: »
    well you can now if you couldn't before :)

Doh!

Thomamelas on
  • Saint JusticeSaint Justice Mercenary Mah-vel Baybee!!!Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Hey guys, just checking in. It'll probably be early August when I'm able to re-sub. I'm definitely going to get back into it, though!

Saint Justice on
    Some people play tennis, I erode the human soul. ~ Tycho
  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Hey, if I make a new guy on the Draenor server, can I join straight from level 1?

Edit: I'm thinking Draenei Hunter or a Warlock, maybe a mage.

Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • DraevenDraeven Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    i believe before I left, they didn't restrict anyone by level , so you should be ok.

Draeven on
    Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

• SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Yeah, if the guild is still going, I'm sure they'd be happy to take in a level 1.

SteevL on
  • SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    SteevL wrote: »
    Yeah, if the guild is still going, I'm sure they'd be happy to take in a level 1.

I logged in my Druid earlier to check mail, several characters had been logged in and active over the past 24 hours. So it seems like some people are still playing.

Seg on
    edited July 2009
    Still playing just not on the shaman, I have lured away by the awesome healing power of the tree druid.

skorch on
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I stupidly read the patch notes for the 3.2 and now, god help me, I want to come back.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
    edited July 2009
    One of us, one of us.

skorch on
    edited July 2009
    What in the patch notes could possibly make you want to come back? Do I dare read them myself?

SteevL on
  • DraevenDraeven Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    thats what i thought steevl, i went and looked and didn't see anything that peaked my interest.

Draeven on
    Morskitter wrote "Spikes, choppas, tentacles, magic? Can't hold a candle to Sergeant Pimp here."

edited July 2009
    I took a quick glance just now. While there's nothing really there that would bring me back into the game at the moment, I do like some of the stuff they're doing (i.e. extending raid IDs).

I know I'll have a blast when I come back for the next expansion, though.

SteevL on
    edited July 2009
    heh -- I can't let myself read them else I'd get in trouble as well :)

on a personal note -- I just started training for a 1/2 marathon, wish me luck! I've got until november, so we'll see if I wuss out before then....

planetes42 on
  • MonstyMonsty Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    I still follow updates on mmo-champion almost daily even though I haven't played in months. Thank God I don't have cash at the moment.

But I'm sure I'll get the itch soon enough. *Sigh* Damn boring winters...

Monsty on
    edited July 2009
    Hey, just popped in to tell you guys I'll be re-subbing next week. If anybody needs in the guild, I"m an officer and can send guild invites. Char name is Blusella.

Long live Clawshrimp & Co. !

Saint Justice on
  • AuntieAuntie Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Interesting.

I think I'll roll a priest on this realm, if you guys are looking for healz.

Auntie on
    If I could, I'd put a dick joke in every one of my posts.
    edited July 2009
    Sweet Action! Just let us know what your character's name is and we can get you an invite ASAP. Be sure to /join PA.

Saint Justice on
  • DarhgoDarhgo Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    hey guys, i'm still hangin around, i'll probably be back to regular playing in the next 2 weeks. remodeling the new house has been a bear, but totally worth it!

blu, good to see you back!

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arlenthor - Paladin (6 Primary Alt)
    Binwin - Hunter (19 Twink)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
    Server: Draenor, Guild: Clawshrimp & Co. Rank: Lobster
  • obijuanobijuan Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I'm still around as well...playing my mage (65) currently (RAF is over). It's the class I enjoy the most and am best at (plus I love pvp). I'd love to be a good tank or healer, but for some reason I love turning things into sheep and making things fall over dead before they reach me.

The plan is to hit 80 and gear up through both pvp and the new 5 man dungeon (10man raid if I can get a spot...). I'm not sure if I'll focus more on pvp or pve, but either way I'm up for running stuff with the guild.

obijuan on
  • SegSeg Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    My druid is still in the guild, but low level. But with the mount changes I can see myself playing it more.

Seg on
  • Toxic PickleToxic Pickle Thash grape! Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    I logged my Druid in yesterday to see how the new cat and bear form looked (answer: Awesome!) but I dunno if I can really bring myself to play again. I so want to, but I've been unable to get over my burnout, especially since every time I think about playing, I figure I should stick with my other server where all my alts are.

Of course, then I don't really want to play on that server, since I'm Horde there and the Horde population is so small and the economy / grouping is terrible. So, I just don't play at all.

Toxic Pickle on
    edited August 2009
    I logged my Druid in yesterday to see how the new cat and bear form looked (answer: Awesome!) but I dunno if I can really bring myself to play again. I so want to, but I've been unable to get over my burnout, especially since every time I think about playing, I figure I should stick with my other server where all my alts are.

Of course, then I don't really want to play on that server, since I'm Horde there and the Horde population is so small and the economy / grouping is terrible. So, I just don't play at all.

You could wait until the next expansion like me! By then they'll probably have faction transfers too, so if the guild is still around you could transfer over...if you really wanted to, anyway.

SteevL on
    edited August 2009
    Hey, guys. Just got my internet connected at my new place yesterday. Now I just need to get my mouse working again (usb not recognized bs) and find/grab another power supply for my router. Then I'll re-sub and WoW it up! I'll post when I'm back online on WoW and anyone that needs a guild invite can whisper "Blusella" I'll be in the /PA channel as always. For the Claw!

Saint Justice on
  • CpunkCpunk Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Hey I want to play too! I'm about to start a char all up in's, I'll shoot you all a message (as Dwardo).

Cpunk on
  • CpunkCpunk Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    OK I gotta say this is bullshit. Why do EU get all the play. PA has to represent on some US servers. Anybody still around for this?

Cpunk on
    edited August 2009
    Cpunk wrote: »
    OK I gotta say this is bullshit. Why do EU get all the play. PA has to represent on some US servers. Anybody still around for this?

Heh, a few months ago the situation was almost reversed!

SteevL on
    edited August 2009
    My internet is online! Huzzah! I'll be re-subbing this weekend (assuming nothing comes up) I'll be sure to add you to friends list, Dwardo! Let's re-ignite the Claw! Woo!

Saint Justice on
  • Toxic PickleToxic Pickle Thash grape! Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

It was quite reversed, actually. The EU guild formed because this one was getting so much buzz, but many of them over there obviously had trouble matching up with our playtimes. So they went and formed their own, and apparently have been able to keep it up for much longer.

As for me, I keep thinking that I need to get back into my Alliance toon though, and Dranei may be the best place to do that. I haven't decided, if I do it at all, whether I'll keep my chars on this server or move to Bronzebeard, as that's where the Wowathon was held and I actually met quite a few cool people there. It may depend on how rapidly things fall apart on BB now that the Wowathon is over.

Of course, with Aion and Champions Online coming up, I may just be shelving this game altogether pretty soon. :P

Toxic Pickle on
    edited August 2009
    I'm back home and heading over to re-sub and patch up! Joy of joys!

Saint Justice on
  • DarhgoDarhgo Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    awesome! i'm back on too! arl is at level 64... big push to 80!

i'm down for re-igniting the claw, as well. let's get it going guys!

Darhgo on
    Arlenth - Priest (80)
    Arlenthor - Paladin (6 Primary Alt)
    Binwin - Hunter (19 Twink)
    Arleah - Bank Alt (1)
    Server: Draenor, Guild: Clawshrimp & Co. Rank: Lobster
    edited August 2009
    Well came back from a week break and just could not get into healing on my druid so I started back up on my Paladin, got her up to 77 and am now farming Dire Maul for the Foror's Compendium of Dragon Slaying, would like to get my Quel'Serrar before they change Ony. If anyone wants to join me or needs alt run through a dungeon just send me a tell.

By the way anyone with invite privileges I have a few alts I would like to get into the guild.

skorch on
  • DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    edited August 2009

It was quite reversed, actually. The EU guild formed because this one was getting so much buzz, but many of them over there obviously had trouble matching up with our playtimes. So they went and formed their own, and apparently have been able to keep it up for much longer.

As for me, I keep thinking that I need to get back into my Alliance toon though, and Dranei may be the best place to do that. I haven't decided, if I do it at all, whether I'll keep my chars on this server or move to Bronzebeard, as that's where the Wowathon was held and I actually met quite a few cool people there. It may depend on how rapidly things fall apart on BB now that the Wowathon is over.

Of course, with Aion and Champions Online coming up, I may just be shelving this game altogether pretty soon. :P

Yeah the EU guild is working on clearing ulduar and all kinds of stuff...

Daxon on
    edited August 2009
    I realized that the whole Halloween thing starts up again sometime in October, so I might resubscribe for a month just for that. I always enjoyed it.

Of course, last year's event was extra-crazy because it overlapped with the pre-WotLK zombie invasion event.

SteevL on
    edited August 2009
    If anyone needs an invite to the guild, just hit me up. I'm online and finally hit 70 with Blusella! Woo!!!!

Saint Justice on
    edited August 2009
    After farming off and on and begging trade chat for a copy of Foror's Compendium of Dragon Slaying, I finally found it for sale in the AH for the low low price of 300g. I almost feel like I stole it from the guy, almost. But I shall begin the quest to forge my Quel'Serrar. Thought I would not make it before they changed Ony.

skorch on
    edited August 2009
    Ya know, our website is inactive since nobody has been posting on the forums. We should really rectify that. Is Red Dawn the only one that has permissions to the Clawshrimp and Co website?

Saint Justice on
This discussion has been closed.