As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Please HELP!

MuthseraMuthsera Registered User regular
edited July 2009 in Artist's Corner
Dear Penny Arcaders,

I know I am no forum veteran here. Nor am I even a user veteran... O_o

Although, I'm rather desperate. Also, if it's anything consolation, I love Penny Arcade. I just never got around to making a user name for SO VERY, VERY long. (On a side note, I am also going to PAX '09.)

Now then, on to business. My girlfriend entered an art/photography scholarship contest online at www.brickfish.com/verrestelle recently. She is a wonderful photographer and could REALLY use the scholarship. Which is why I am going around to the sites I regularly lurk in order to recruit votes.

PLEASE help her by voting. The process is quite simple, and you just have to click one button. You do not even have to create an account.

Huzzah! A link: CLICK HERE!

I would tell you why she needs the scholarship, but I am not trying to make some sort of sob story. I just want to help her win. At any rate, please do not rip the photo apart. If you don't like it, don't vote for it. Although, if you do.... PLEASE DO!

Sincerely,

Muthsera

Muthsera on

• FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Hello there! Welcome to the artist's corner. The rules for this section state both that new threads are for artworks only (not links), and that you may only post your own works, not someone else's. You'd get a better response making a request like this in the chat thread. A mod will probably be along shortly to lock this thread.

However, your girlfried does have my vote. Best of luck to her. :)

Flay on
  • MuthseraMuthsera Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Thank you for the vote! :) I read the rules, and when I did I suppose I forgot the link part. I was more or less scanning them. Hmmm... I suppose I'll just copy and paste it into the chat thread then.

Thank You,

Muthsera

Muthsera on
This discussion has been closed.