As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Marvel Solicitations for October 2009

2»

• Options
    DrakeonDrakeon Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Hensler wrote: »
    Man, I loved Exiles.

ExilesMalibu1.png

But the reboot just wasn't that good. I didn't even know Jeff Parker worked on this:

ANExilesMalibu1.png

Oh shit! That brings back memories. I had that comic, I just don't remember who was in it aside from Juggernaut and like the Grim Reaper.

Drakeon on
    PSN: Drakieon XBL: Drakieon Steam: TheDrakeon
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Black September cover was Blaaaaaaaaaaaack

Stupid Ultraverse. Stupid Malibu.

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Malibu had some good books. I just can't remember any of them.

Hensler on
  • Options
    jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Rune. Prime. Prototype. Ultraforce. Mantra. And that's just the Ultraverse stuff - the Bravura stuff wasn't bad either (Starjammers, Breed, Power and Glory, Nocturnals, etc).

jkylefulton on
    tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Prototype and Prime. Those were the books I went out and bought full runs of after watching the Ultraforce TV show. I just couldn't remember the titles.

Hensler on
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited July 2009
    Eh, it was really just Black September that made me mad. All those #Infinities to reboot a universe, and all it did was just take a bunch of Malibu continuity, put some new faces in the lead roles, threw in some Marvel C-Listers for spice and said, "New Readers Jump On Here!"

It was the One Year Later reboot except it happened in the middle of each book as "One Second Later - and now everything's different!"

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I liked having Black Knight in the Ultraverse, just becuase Black Knight has never gotten enough love in the 616. A trend that, sadly, continues to this day with the cancellation of MI-13.

Hensler on