As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[OOC DnD 4E] Hollow Sacrifice

2»

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    ah, very cool. Right, and Alanas was the former adventurer...

man one of my favorite parts of WoW was the cool weapon names. Best one was The End of Dreams

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    TSI|AwesomeTSI|Awesome Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    So we have +3 armor that can be made from the dragon's hide. There are a few choices, so let's go over them.

The most obvious option is to just give it to Oso. He's the party tank, and logically should be targetted the most, and should be protected the most. It's a perfectly reasonable argument, and if people decide on it I find that perfectly acceptable.

However, the other option is that Wind take it. Though part of this is admittedly my own personal greed, there are some decent reasons for it. In theory, Oso should be taking the most hits, but in practice, I've been quite the punching bag, and Wind could use a bit of extra AC to dissuade enemies attacking me instead of Oso. This would, oddly enough, also let Ouacif be a little less squishy, since then he can use the armor that I have right now that is +2, though admittedly Ouacif doesn't take hits as much as Oso or Wind.

TSI|Awesome on
    63.png
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    what are the hide's special properties?

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    TSI|AwesomeTSI|Awesome Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    what are the hide's special properties?

Serpenthide, +2 Hide armor. daily power to shift 3 squares.

TSI|Awesome on
    63.png
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    He may have been asking what the shadowdragon elixir will do to the item; but I'm not telling. That would be ruining the fun.

Aegeri on
    The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I only have +1 armor though, and you have +2

logically it should be mine

also: SHINIES

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    So we'll be ending this game probably in another 3 weeks or so (not fully decided yet). Then we will begin A Race Around Eberron in Eighty Days. Everyone playing in this game is automatically invited and has first priority for any slots in that game (which will pretty much mean all of you plus one other person who will be joining). I have a pretty exciting couple of final encounters here, including the final gauntlet run through the darkness below that I hope you will enjoy :)

Aegeri on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    So here is the stuff we got this week:

You're level 9, so update character sheets and such :)

+3 Staff of Ruin (Weapon)
    +3 Clasp of Sacrifice (Neck)
    +3 Feyhide Beastlord Armour (Armour; Hide).

Once you've decided what to do with these let me know and I shall see you next week.

Aegeri on
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    edited July 2009
    *drools over that staff*

romanqwerty on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Clearly the Staff is for the fighter ;)

Aegeri on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    what did I miss?

I could use the clasp ok but I've been whoring a lot of items lately

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    And thus the game is finished! Drama was had, a natural 20 ending the game and Kincepts madness firmly defeated.

Hope you enjoyed this, I'll post the thread for a Race Around Eberron soon!

Aegeri on