As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Suggestion for a new Monkey Den Announcement

matthias00matthias00 Registered User regular
As the topic says, I suggest that the mods put up an announcement.

Subject: THIS ISN'T THE PLACE TO CONTACT GABE OR TYCHO
Body: This is for forum issues and suggestions, not for you to discuss the comic or try to contact the creators of the site. This is the bug forum, not the comic forum. Holy crap. Seriously people, read forum descriptions.

^^That is what I suggest is written in there.

Agreement? Disagreement?

matthias00 on

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    That's already all in the "About this Forum" sticky. If they already don't read that, another sticky won't help.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    matthias00matthias00 Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    That's already all in the "About this Forum" sticky. If they already don't read that, another sticky won't help.

Well, I would like to think that an all-caps announcement would get their attention. Wait, that would require putting faith in humanity, particularly the internet.

I guess it wouldn't work then.

matthias00 on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    matthias00 wrote:

Well, I would like to think that an all-caps announcement would get their attention. Wait, that would require putting faith in humanity, particularly the internet.

I guess it wouldn't work then.

Yeah, it's never worked before.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited July 2005
    The problem with this, is that the people who post those messages dont read any of the stickies or announcements anyway.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited July 2005
    It's not even worth a shot?

Oh well, it's not like they aren't funny anyways. :rotate:

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
  • Options
    Mr. Yos MannMr. Yos Mann Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    Well we could.....
    Change the name from "The Monkey Den" into "Gabe n Tycho r'nt here LOLZ!"

Mr. Yos Mann on
    shinichiropot2.gif
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited July 2005
    Or maybe "Serious Business"

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited July 2005
    1: new people never read stickies.
    2: I really dislike sticky clutter.
    3: in before the lock.

Echo on
This discussion has been closed.