As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Made up childhood superheroes thread

2»

• FaynorFaynor Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Holy shit.

Faynor on
    do you wanna see me eat a hotdog
  • The One 52The One 52 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    If only I could find those comics I did with stick figures. The panels were a 1cmX1cm, with stick figures.

It was all in french, though.

The One 52 on
    bigbosssig.gif
    The internet does not qualify as grounds where you can act like a bouquet of dick.
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    yeah that's right

I was both a genius and had a mustache in the 8th grade

be jealous faynor

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • The One 52The One 52 Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    Tell me you also had an hawain shirt. Then the idea of a young P.I. Magnum will be plausible.

The One 52 on
    bigbosssig.gif
    The internet does not qualify as grounds where you can act like a bouquet of dick.
    edited August 2009
    of course i had a Hawaiian shirt

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    A buddy and I had two different stickman comics we made in highschool. One was called "Pet Stickman" and we basically made stick-accessories for stickmen that were pets.

Our other one was called "The Jon Chronicles" and it was the story of our friend Jon who got randomly teleported to places and had adventures.

Lucascraft on
  • DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    edited August 2009
    I had ideas for a team of teenage heroes (which I should really dust off and redesign one of these days...).

I also had an idea for a hero with a backstory similar to Invincible (years before Invincible hit stores). He was one of a group of children who were actually alien hybrids and who were supposed to help pave the way for an invasion. The hero rebels against the other hybrids and has to find a way to stop the invasion from happening.

I have a bad habit of sitting on good ideas until someone gets there first...

DMAC on
    edited August 2009
    DMAC gimme all yo ideas

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited August 2009
    One of my school-friends drew an occasional series of comics which featured myself as, well, a psychotic killer and another of my friends as my DJing sidekick. They were in a humorous vein rather than being immensely gory, but there was a lot of red pen going on too.

Wildcat on